Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772988 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #7425 on: August 23, 2018, 08:21:58 AM »
Lanny's working the hearsay and innuendo hard.

Who knew that a sleazeball like Lanny Davis would be running point on this for LibBot Nation.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7426 on: August 23, 2018, 08:25:48 AM »
Nothing's going to happen to Trump.  It's not in enough people's best interests to try to do anything to him.

It wouldn't need to be in their best interest. Not doing serious harm to their own interest plus being totally sick of putting up with Trump's crap would be sufficient.

I don't think having to put up with Trump's crap matters much.  Politicians sell their souls and pride all the time anyway. 

I'm skeptical there'll ever be enough people that matter who don't think there interests aren't best served by supporting Trump, or at least not crossing him.  And that's because there's still just so much trash out there in their constituencies.

It took the pubs 2 decades to recover from the clinton impeachment, no way the Democrats are stupid enough to impeach trump when they're already teetering on irrelevance

:lol:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7427 on: August 23, 2018, 08:48:25 AM »

Who knew that a sleazeball like Lanny Davis would be running point on this for LibBot Nation.

You're agreeing with LibBots here.

https://twitter.com/Susan_Hennessey/status/1032624126962360321

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7428 on: August 23, 2018, 08:55:14 AM »

You're agreeing with LibBots here.

https://twitter.com/Susan_Hennessey/status/1032624126962360321

That's understood . .  .but most of LibBot nation doesn't get that.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7429 on: August 23, 2018, 10:48:40 AM »
https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1032394657538420736

They are pretty desperate for another plea deal. I think Cohen is addicted.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7430 on: August 23, 2018, 11:00:01 AM »
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/donald-trump-national-enquirer-allies-defect-david-pecker-michael-cohen

probably going to have to merge the attorney one guy thread  :frown:

One source close to Cohen told me Cohen wants to tell Mueller that Trump discussed the release of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s e-mails during the weekend when the Access Hollywood "grab ’em by the pussy” tape dominated the news cycle.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7431 on: August 23, 2018, 11:17:38 AM »
Did not realize but should not be surprised that the Inquierer is run by a guy named Pecker.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7432 on: August 23, 2018, 11:28:08 AM »
I don't think having to put up with Trump's crap matters much.  Politicians sell their souls and pride all the time anyway. 

I'm skeptical there'll ever be enough people that matter who don't think there interests aren't best served by supporting Trump, or at least not crossing him.  And that's because there's still just so much trash out there in their constituencies.

i agree with you on pubs not caring about trump's crap.  but i disagree that a few pub politicians could change their minds about what is in their best interests.  if mid to late 2019 comes along and trump's popularity has slipped from 42% to, say 32%, it doesn't seem lulz to me that 17-18 brave senators might think that they'd be better off giving pence a year to try and salvage things rather than wait until 2020 and let the voters punish congress and administration alike.

I also don't find a scenario in which people like Don Jr, Kushner, and Sessions are all indicted lulz. If that happens, I feel like all bets are off. Things could get crazy to the point where Congress decides to intervene.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7433 on: August 23, 2018, 11:35:33 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7434 on: August 23, 2018, 11:53:01 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7435 on: August 23, 2018, 12:12:08 PM »
lol

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #7436 on: August 23, 2018, 12:12:38 PM »
Whoa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7437 on: August 23, 2018, 12:53:24 PM »
Look who grew a set
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7438 on: August 23, 2018, 01:03:15 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7439 on: August 23, 2018, 01:25:03 PM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7440 on: August 23, 2018, 02:09:09 PM »
The libtards love jeff sessions now?  The Clinton's attorney represents Cohen???

What the hell is going on in here????
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7441 on: August 23, 2018, 02:38:24 PM »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7442 on: August 23, 2018, 02:42:58 PM »
The FSD’s, dax's, and cat27's are a lost cause, they would rather the country burn to the ground than admit trump isn't a god. If the kdubs finally turn on trump then he's mumped, but, as we've seen, the kdubs will will excuse just about any behavior as long as their taxes are cut.

topical:

This thread has become the next Trump-Russia fever swamp. Have fun mucking about. I really, honestly don't care and I've already descended way too far into an issue that is so frankly unimportant. The Dems will take the house or they won't. And if they do, they'll start impeachment proceedings, and we'll see how that works out politically for them. This is all political. I see nothing even close to approaching a high crime or misdemeanor that would call into question my support for Trump. You don't either, not really, you don't care, and that's ok with me.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7443 on: August 23, 2018, 03:50:19 PM »
The FSD’s, dax's, and cat27's are a lost cause, they would rather the country burn to the ground than admit trump isn't a god. If the kdubs finally turn on trump then he's mumped, but, as we've seen, the kdubs will will excuse just about any behavior as long as their taxes are cut.

topical:

This thread has become the next Trump-Russia fever swamp. Have fun mucking about. I really, honestly don't care and I've already descended way too far into an issue that is so frankly unimportant. The Dems will take the house or they won't. And if they do, they'll start impeachment proceedings, and we'll see how that works out politically for them. This is all political. I see nothing even close to approaching a high crime or misdemeanor that would call into question my support for Trump. You don't either, not really, you don't care, and that's ok with me.

So far we have zero high crimes and misdemeanors relevant to Mueller's specific mandate.  Russian interference in the 2016 elections, outside of indictments of some Russian Bot guys doing what Russians have done all across the globe for years, but somehow LibBots are just now discovering it.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7444 on: August 23, 2018, 03:58:16 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7445 on: August 23, 2018, 04:03:53 PM »
So what you're implying is, this is the first time in POTUS history that a POTUS has sought advice from someone outside of the direct swim lane of the issue?

That's pretty fascinating if true.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7446 on: August 23, 2018, 04:10:31 PM »
:excited:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7447 on: August 23, 2018, 04:14:58 PM »
it's a witch hunt witchcraft!

An Alabama pastor warned his congregation Sunday that President Donald Trump needs prayers as “witchcraft” threatens to impede his presidency.

“I don’t know if you’re going to believe me when I tell you this, but what’s happening right now in America is witchcraft is trying to take this country over,” Pastor John A. Kilpatrick said Sunday at Church of His Presence in Daphne, Alabama, a video posted by Pray Alabama this week shows.

https://www.kansascity.com/latest-news/article217230675.html

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7448 on: August 23, 2018, 04:25:25 PM »
So what you're implying is, this is the first time in POTUS history that a POTUS has sought advice from someone outside of the direct swim lane of the issue?

For Trump, it was very much the correct swim lane.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7449 on: August 23, 2018, 06:17:20 PM »
it's a witch hunt witchcraft!

An Alabama pastor warned his congregation Sunday that President Donald Trump needs prayers as “witchcraft” threatens to impede his presidency.

“I don’t know if you’re going to believe me when I tell you this, but what’s happening right now in America is witchcraft is trying to take this country over,” Pastor John A. Kilpatrick said Sunday at Church of His Presence in Daphne, Alabama, a video posted by Pray Alabama this week shows.

https://www.kansascity.com/latest-news/article217230675.html
Why would practicers of witchcraft go on a witch hunt? Incongruent messaging
:adios: