Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772554 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6200 on: July 14, 2018, 01:59:26 PM »
Photo taken before or after annexation of Crimea, shooting down a commercial airliner, infilitrating the American election?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6201 on: July 14, 2018, 02:01:55 PM »
Not enough sanctions against Russian client state Iran to suit New NeoCon Bucket.

That's a drop in the bucket and you know it. Not to mention, Trump's hatred of Iran is not motivated because they're an ally of Russia.

So how many more troops, tanks and ships need to be forward deployed towards Russia before it’s not a drop in the bucket, bucket?   

Man never figured you for a New NeoCon.

Nice play on words. Ask Estonia about the troops and tanks.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6202 on: July 14, 2018, 02:03:41 PM »
Photo taken before or after annexation of Crimea, shooting down a commercial airliner, infilitrating the American election?

So in your world Russia was our friend, then during the era of post election flexibility (2012 on) rather suddenly became our enemy?   

Fascinating. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6203 on: July 14, 2018, 02:06:30 PM »

So in your world Russia was our friend, then during the era of post election flexibility (2012 on) rather suddenly became our enemy?   

Fascinating.

Well, I believe, some of those things crossed a line.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6204 on: July 14, 2018, 02:08:15 PM »
Not enough sanctions against Russian client state Iran to suit New NeoCon Bucket.

That's a drop in the bucket and you know it. Not to mention, Trump's hatred of Iran is not motivated because they're an ally of Russia.

So how many more troops, tanks and ships need to be forward deployed towards Russia before it’s not a drop in the bucket, bucket?   

Elements of the 82nd Airborne were deployed to Estonia in a matter of days in March.   So New NeoCon Bucket is advocating that upon every call the US should deploy Geo strategic rebalancing weaponry to thwart Russia?

Man, you are really gunning for war. 

SMDH

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6205 on: July 14, 2018, 02:10:53 PM »

Elements of the 82nd Airborne were deployed to Estonia in a matter of days in March.   So New NeoCon Bucket is advocating that upon every call the US should deploy Geo strategic rebalancing weaponry to thwart Russia?

Man, you are really gunning for war. 

SMDH

Count me as someone who is against countries invading sovereign nations.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6206 on: July 14, 2018, 04:08:24 PM »
"The warning signs are there. The system is blinking. It is why I believe we are at a critical point," Coats said, addressing the Hudson Institute in Washington, DC, on Friday.

"Today, the digital infrastructure that serves this country is literally under attack," he said.
Coats compared the "warning signs" to those the United States faced ahead of the September 11 terrorist attacks.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6208 on: July 14, 2018, 04:28:02 PM »
Lots of really good points being made in this thread.  Lots of really good stuff from the peanut gallery too.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6210 on: July 14, 2018, 04:54:08 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6211 on: July 14, 2018, 05:11:03 PM »
Dax, wackycat08, this meltdown is making both of you look very foolish.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6212 on: July 15, 2018, 12:31:05 AM »
The election stuff is pretty serious, but not the only Russia related issue. Personally, I'm more interested in these:

1. Why does Trump act like Putin is his boss? (Especially given that he is happy to crap on anyone other than Putin at will.)

2. Is Trump committing crimes as he appears to be and what are they?

I don't understand why anyone WOULDN'T be interested in these. #1 in particular seems really mumped up.

You are way dumber than I thought, congrats for fooling me
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6213 on: July 15, 2018, 12:48:14 AM »
Dax's meltdown over the next set of indictments is going to be really epic.

never watched Friends but this seems like an instance where this gif would be appropriate

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6214 on: July 15, 2018, 07:43:51 AM »
It would be good if everyone took a moment to consider all of the elections the United States has interfered in (or just outright pulling off coups and assassinations/assassination attempts) and the damage they caused before we get on our high horse. It of course is a problem and one we need to work to solve, but there is a greater context.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6215 on: July 15, 2018, 08:10:11 AM »
Since emailgate(s) have gotten so convoluted

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6216 on: July 15, 2018, 08:11:28 AM »
Dax's meltdown over the next set of indictments is going to be really epic.

never watched Friends but this seems like an instance where this gif would be appropriate

Like a failed Asian pivot?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6217 on: July 15, 2018, 08:21:28 AM »
Stiff arm the FBI, hire a 3rd party who fails, then turn it over to Robbie Mueller to indict foreign nationals based upon what appears to be no official law enforcement obtained forensic evidence. 

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/13/crowdstrike-russian-purge-dnc/

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6218 on: July 15, 2018, 08:31:13 AM »
It would be good if everyone took a moment to consider all of the elections the United States has interfered in (or just outright pulling off coups and assassinations/assassination attempts) and the damage they caused before we get on our high horse. It of course is a problem and one we need to work to solve, but there is a greater context.
We get it, you hate America
:adios:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6219 on: July 15, 2018, 08:36:45 AM »

No, I really don't. Surprised to see you on the KSUW "American Exceptionalism" train.

Good opportunity for people to learn some history and reflect. Most will not bother.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6220 on: July 15, 2018, 08:39:10 AM »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6221 on: July 15, 2018, 08:54:10 AM »

No, I really don't. Surprised to see you on the KSUW "American Exceptionalism" train.

Good opportunity for people to learn some history and reflect. Most will not bother.
I don’t know about “American Exceptionalism” as that implies an ideological superiority. I don’t think that is relevant here.  I certainly think it is fine for us to have a different standard for others doing things to us than us doing things to others. That’s what power is for, we have the most, and it is good that we use it. We shouldn’t play by the same rules as some two-bit nothing country.
:adios:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6222 on: July 15, 2018, 11:04:22 AM »

sure, dax.  a bit of whataboutism is always worth a moment.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6224 on: July 15, 2018, 12:04:46 PM »
if he gets us moscow, i'll be content.  i don't want anyone to accuse me of moving the goalposts on this one.