Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772601 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4975 on: April 13, 2018, 06:42:16 PM »
dodged a bullet there I'd say we can all agree.  whew.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: April 13, 2018, 06:55:10 PM »
Pretty fascinating.  Cohen goes to Prague, obviously colluding with the Russians (or says the dossier).

Hillary (and Mueller) meet with the Ukrainians.   The Ukrainians who had an envoy in the U.S. feeding the DNC information on Manafort.   No biggie.

The Ukrainians thought the Trump was going to be soft on Russia (why they weren't mad at ObamaCuck I'll never know), so they wanted to help Hillary  (who heralded policies which actually emboldened Russian intervention and Russian direct engagement in protecting Russian Client States).

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4977 on: April 13, 2018, 07:32:59 PM »
Dax, is back!  :D

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: April 13, 2018, 07:54:29 PM »
Pretty fascinating.  Cohen goes to Prague, obviously colluding with the Russians (or says the dossier).

Hillary (and Mueller) meet with the Ukrainians.   The Ukrainians who had an envoy in the U.S. feeding the DNC information on Manafort.   No biggie.

The Ukrainians thought the Trump was going to be soft on Russia (why they weren't mad at ObamaCuck I'll never know), so they wanted to help Hillary  (who heralded policies which actually emboldened Russian intervention and Russian direct engagement in protecting Russian Client States).

So Trump's guy Manafort was doing bad things in Ukraine, Ukraine dogs him out....and that's Hillary's fault?

The Big Train

« Reply #4979 on: April 13, 2018, 08:13:24 PM »
Trump is gonna get his war he so desperately wants :Woot:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/984961620706250752

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4980 on: April 13, 2018, 09:15:08 PM »
He is even blood thirstier then I had initially thought.  Bombs, war, gun chowder, and debt!  It’s like Hillary won

The Big Train

« Reply #4981 on: April 13, 2018, 09:36:39 PM »
He is even blood thirstier then I had initially thought.  Bombs, war, gun chowder, and debt!  It’s like Hillary won

Thank god tho she didn’t amiright!?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4982 on: April 14, 2018, 07:55:41 AM »
Iran says the chem weapons attack was fabricated and obama say all the chem weapons were removed from syria....obama iranian COLUSION conspiracy scandalgate???
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: April 14, 2018, 12:16:41 PM »
Big night last night for the New Cold Warriors

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: April 14, 2018, 12:17:32 PM »
Iran says the chem weapons attack was fabricated and obama say all the chem weapons were removed from syria....obama iranian COLUSION conspiracy scandalgate???

$100 billion in ransom payments goes a long way

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: April 15, 2018, 10:03:46 PM »
Remember when omamatard put $2B cash on a plane to iran.

Can you rough ridin' imagine the stories that would be told if trump did something that idiotic???

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: April 16, 2018, 08:33:09 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: April 16, 2018, 08:34:24 PM »
Weird
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

« Reply #4988 on: April 16, 2018, 08:38:33 PM »
I really believed Nikki yesterday too :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: April 16, 2018, 08:41:01 PM »
What's left to sanction?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: April 16, 2018, 08:46:25 PM »
Hannity's relationship with Cohen has nothing to do with paying off a woman(that we know of). Cohen's relationship with Hannity was to cover up his involvement with the hacked emails.

Russia hacks DNC Emails > Russia contacts trump campaign saying "Hey we have dirt on Hillary lets work together" > Trump team works with Russia to release hacked emails with help of US Media (Hannity) for maximum effect.

This part of the Russian involvement in the 2016 election is pretty clear cut now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: April 16, 2018, 09:05:31 PM »
Hannity's relationship with Cohen has nothing to do with paying off a woman(that we know of). Cohen's relationship with Hannity was to cover up his involvement with the hacked emails.

Russia hacks DNC Emails > Russia contacts trump campaign saying "Hey we have dirt on Hillary lets work together" > Trump team works with Russia to release hacked emails with help of US Media (Hannity) for maximum effect.

This part of the Russian involvement in the 2016 election is pretty clear cut now.

While the then sitting president knew about the hacking and did nothing about it . . . likely on purpose.

Problem is, plenty of folks say it was an inside job at the DNC.

The Big Train

« Reply #4992 on: April 16, 2018, 09:07:36 PM »

While the then sitting president knew about the hacking and did nothing about it . . . likely on purpose.

Link?  Verified facts only please, TIA.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: April 16, 2018, 09:22:45 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/us/politics/jeh-johnson-testimony-russian-election-hacking.html

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/facing-a-russian-cyber-attack-obama-officials-struggled-to-respond/

Why do I always have to get you up to speed?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: April 16, 2018, 09:25:40 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/us/politics/jeh-johnson-testimony-russian-election-hacking.html

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/facing-a-russian-cyber-attack-obama-officials-struggled-to-respond/

You forgot that bipartisan statement condemning Russian interference that McConnell refused to sign.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4995 on: April 16, 2018, 09:48:58 PM »

Trump is wikileaks??????

Did you make this ridiculous conspiracy theory on your own, or is this being pawned off as news somewhere?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: April 17, 2018, 07:39:25 PM »

You forgot that bipartisan statement condemning Russian interference that McConnell refused to sign.

We hit them hard!  What you hit them with?  A Bi-Partisan Statement!  OMG, T&P's to them all!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4998 on: April 17, 2018, 07:43:41 PM »
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/04/trump-enraged-after-finding-out-he-stood-up-to-putin

. . . increasingly aggressive steps to counter Putin.   You dummies are so locked into words while the geo-political reality says the exact opposite.

Not much of anything we're doing in the real world is good for Russia.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: April 17, 2018, 07:46:33 PM »

We hit them hard!  What you hit them with?  A Bi-Partisan Statement!  OMG, T&P's to them all!

Russia was warned to stop. They didn't. Sanctions were put in place after the election.