Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773125 times)

The Big Train

Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4650 on: February 21, 2018, 06:34:05 PM »
That all is just so rich Dax :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4651 on: February 21, 2018, 06:35:51 PM »

Useful idiots usually tap out the earliest.

Sad

The Big Train

« Reply #4652 on: February 21, 2018, 06:37:53 PM »

Sad

Legit idiots make quotes that define presidencies.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4653 on: February 21, 2018, 06:41:29 PM »

Sad

I know you think that sounded smart.

Again, just admit that you're perfectly okay with the tremendous malfeasance of the previous administration (and your hero, Hillary) and that you got swept up by the Russian trolls.   The first step of breaking the shackles of being a useful idiot, is admitting that you are one.

T&P's

The Big Train

« Reply #4654 on: February 21, 2018, 06:54:01 PM »

Sad

Again, just admit that you're perfectly okay with the tremendous malfeasance of the previous administration (and your hero, Hillary) and that you got swept up by the Russian trolls.   The first step of breaking the shackles of being a useful idiot, is admitting that you are one.

T&P's

I’m not like you Dax I don’t just go around telling the lies dear leader wants me to believe.  You sadly will forever be shackled to your tin foil hat and Alex Jones monologues.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4655 on: February 21, 2018, 07:21:10 PM »

Sad

T&P's

I’m not like you Dax I don’t just go around telling the lies dear leader wants me to believe.  You sadly will forever be shackled to your tin foil hat and Alex Jones monologues.

I know you're pretty dim, but there's a whole slew of articles about the congressional inquiries regarding how the FISA warrants were obtained.   

From the New York Times:

Nov. 12, 2016. The Agency continues its efforts to divide the country, hosting dueling protests in New York. One is meant to “show your support for President-Elect Donald Trump,” and another called “Trump is NOT my President.”

Nov. 19, 2016. The Agency organizes a rally in Charlotte called “Charlotte Against Trump.”

Just admit you were a useful idiot TBT.  It's okay, we all know you're dumb, anyway.

Also, nice doubling down on the tapout, throwing in Alex Jones.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4656 on: February 21, 2018, 07:27:57 PM »

Sad

T&P's

I know you're pretty dim, but there's a whole slew of articles about the congressional inquiries regarding how the FISA warrants were obtained.   

From the New York Times:

Nov. 12, 2016. The Agency continues its efforts to divide the country, hosting dueling protests in New York. One is meant to “show your support for President-Elect Donald Trump,” and another called “Trump is NOT my President.”

Nov. 19, 2016. The Agency organizes a rally in Charlotte called “Charlotte Against Trump.”

Just admit you were a useful idiot TBT.  It's okay, we all know you're dumb, anyway.

Dax, you posted Russian troll tweets in the pit.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4657 on: February 21, 2018, 07:29:36 PM »

Sad

T&P's

From the New York Times:

Dax, you posted Russian troll tweets in the pit.

I don't recall saying I didn't.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4658 on: February 21, 2018, 07:31:03 PM »
So isn't what you're doing like the pot calling the kettle black?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4659 on: February 21, 2018, 07:32:45 PM »
You're a slippery sum'bitch dax  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

« Reply #4660 on: February 21, 2018, 07:33:11 PM »

The Big Train

Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4661 on: February 21, 2018, 07:33:43 PM »
Moving of the acceptability goalposts. smdh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4662 on: February 21, 2018, 07:34:49 PM »
So isn't what you're doing like the pot calling the kettle black?

If I would have engaged in a months long meltdown about Antifa, you might have a point.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4663 on: February 21, 2018, 07:39:02 PM »

The one thing that you just can't ever seem to get straight, and I know you don't want to.  Is that I have never said that nothing took place.  What I have said is that too date, there's still no evidence that there was any COLUSION on the part of the Trump campaign and Russia.   Which, really, really pisses you off, I know.

What we also know, is there was a tremendous level of engagement between the highest levels of the DNC and Russian entities as well, and that your hero, the DNC's candidate, received millions of dollars from Russian entities.   We also know that the top of the DNC had family engaged in lobbying on behalf of Russian Oligarchs, not too mention engaging foreign entities and Russians to build a dossier on Trump.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4664 on: February 21, 2018, 07:40:58 PM »

The one thing that you just can't ever seem to get straight, and I know you don't want to.  Is that I have never said that nothing took place.  What I have said is that too date, there's still no evidence that there was any COLUSION on the part of the Trump campaign and Russia.   Which, really, really pisses you off, I know.

What we also know, is there was a tremendous level of engagement between the highest levels of the DNC and Russian entities as well, and that your hero, the DNC's candidate, received millions of dollars from Russian entities.   We also know that the top of the DNC had family engaged in lobbying on behalf of Russian Oligarchs, not too mention engaging foreign entities and Russians to build a dossier on Trump.

One problem here is that you've put all of your faith in Devin Nunes.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4665 on: February 21, 2018, 07:44:00 PM »

So the NYT's article about millions in Uranium One Money flowing to the Clinton Foundation, was via Devin Nunes?  The FBI is now back investigating the Clinton Foundation, because of Devin Nunes?

Devin Nunes broke the story that the Podesta Group was lobbying for the Russians?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: February 21, 2018, 07:47:07 PM »
uranium

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: February 21, 2018, 07:47:25 PM »

So the NYT's article about millions in Uranium One Money flowing to the Clinton Foundation, was via Devin Nunes?  The FBI is now back investigating the Clinton Foundation, because of Devin Nunes?

Devin Nunes broke the story that the Podesta Group was lobbying for the Russians?

Keep me posted on how those turn out.

The Big Train

« Reply #4668 on: February 21, 2018, 07:48:21 PM »

He won’t.  He’ll go back and delete everything he can of him posting stuff about it.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: February 21, 2018, 07:49:11 PM »
Dax does your decades long meltdown about the clintons count?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: February 21, 2018, 07:50:27 PM »

We already know how they turned out.  Millions flowed to the Clinton Foundation for the Uranium One deal, and the Podesta Group lobbyed for Russian Oligarch controlled energy companies.   

The millions were likely then used to help the Clinton's control the DNC and fix the primary process.  The FBI has re-opened investigations into the Clinton Foundation.   Of course, they're calling it "politically motivated".   Wow, just wow,  huh Bucket?  Next up Hillary's gonna be out there talking about the "rule of law" and what not.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: February 21, 2018, 07:52:07 PM »
Dax does your decades long meltdown about the clintons count?

When people are buying control of a political party and using money from foreign entities to fix the primary process, that's a little upsetting, isn't it Lib?

Just think, you could've had Joe.   :cry:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: February 21, 2018, 07:54:21 PM »
Just asking questions Mr. Daxisaki  :sdeek:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: February 21, 2018, 07:55:21 PM »
Just asking questions Mr. Daxisaki  :sdeek:

Just answered them, libbot2018

Sorry Hillary stole your President Biden, and bought out your other guy, Bernie.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: February 21, 2018, 07:56:36 PM »