Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773015 times)

The Big Train

Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3450 on: October 30, 2017, 10:48:32 PM »
I did see that lib  :driving:

The Big Train

« Reply #3451 on: October 30, 2017, 10:49:33 PM »
Like I didn't watch it but heard about it or saw something on Twitter

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: October 30, 2017, 10:53:50 PM »
Something funny... Hmm

Did you read when fsd said the fbi doesn't try to pressure people into cooperation? That was pretty funny   :D

It's like standard operating procedure. Both the FBI part and the FSD being a complete dumbass part.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: October 30, 2017, 10:58:09 PM »
It's like 1b after 1a "contraception is genocide"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3454 on: October 30, 2017, 11:03:27 PM »
Digging out of a hole never looked so pathetic. Terribly rough night
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: October 30, 2017, 11:07:28 PM »
They genuinely believe a grand jury indictment is some good cop bad cop shakedown.  :lol:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: October 30, 2017, 11:09:36 PM »
Not worthy of actual response (as usual).

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: October 30, 2017, 11:10:32 PM »
The posting of rando tweets of ridiculous conjecture and speculation as legitimate discussion, while accusing people of watching alex jones is particularly hilarious

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: October 30, 2017, 11:11:56 PM »
It's facepalm city 24/7 itt

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: October 30, 2017, 11:14:03 PM »
Fox news  :curse:  here's a link to "raw story"  :Order:

:Crazy:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: October 31, 2017, 06:28:04 AM »
Weird that the post count for FSD, KSUW, and Dax goes through the roof ITT after some nothingburger story gets reported.

The Big Train

Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3461 on: October 31, 2017, 07:23:38 AM »
Idk how they do it.  Seems exhausting.  I’m done with this thread for sure tho.  Nobody is going to change each other’s mind and arguing against a screen name dehumanizes everyone involved.  As much as I disagree with Dax, KSUW, and FSD there’s still a real person behind the keyboard(I think).  I will however be :popcorn:  with this whole Russia thing.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: October 31, 2017, 08:04:54 AM »
sounds like trumpers are pretty effed

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: October 31, 2017, 08:27:40 AM »

Dax  :curse:

KSUW  :curse:

FSD  :curse:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: October 31, 2017, 08:28:08 AM »
Facebook :curse:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3465 on: October 31, 2017, 08:30:03 AM »

Smarmy conjectural tweets from nobodies  :love:

Left-winged internet magazines  :love:

HRC.  :love:

Comey  :curse:       :love:        :curse:         :love:       :confused:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: October 31, 2017, 08:30:36 AM »
 :lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: October 31, 2017, 09:55:13 AM »
Weird that the post count for FSD, KSUW, and Dax goes through the roof ITT after some nothingburger story gets reported.

I can see how it looks defensive. It's actually more like shooting fish in a barrel. The Russia hysteria is so absurd that I respond because it's both amusing and aggravating.

Put all the politics and crazy aside, and here are some things which common sense and what scant evidence we have tells me to be true (and probably tells you the same, if you really care to admit it):

1. The Russian government, and probably other governments, attempted to meddle with this election, and has likely made similar attempts with prior elections. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we've done the same (in fact, we know Obama seriously tampered with the recent Israeli election).

2. The meddling did not change the outcome of the election. Hillary lost because of the Trump Backlash and her truly horrible campaign strategy. There is simply no excuse for how she ignored, mismanaged, and lost the Rust Belt states that handed Trump the election. To pretend that Russian fake Facebook news swayed a significant amount of voters is pure fantasy. It's a fantasy that we know Team Clinton actively planned and promoted to a sympathetic media within 24 hours of losing.

3. As the "hacking" claims flamed out, the narrative shifted to "COLUSION." The Trump campaign did not "collude with Russia to steal the election" any more than Hillary did, and probably less. Both campaigns dug for dirt on the other candidate, including foreign sources, and it appears that Hillary and the DNC actually paid former Russian intelligence officers - indirectly through a law firm, Fusion GPS, and a former British spy - for the dubious "intel" that formed the Trump dossier.

4. Mueller has way exceeded his mandate, as even the NYT recently acknowledged. The Manafort indictment has absolutely nothing to do with any COLUSION with Russia during his short several month stint as Trump's campaign chair, and Manafort has just as strong, if not stronger ties to the Podesta Group, with close ties to the Democrats. The fact that Mueller feels the need to start with this indictment, and the Popawhatshisface plea (a guy so unimportant that he wasn't even on anyone's radar until yesterday), should speak volumes.

5. The underlying controversy is manufactured, but that doesn't mean a "cover up" won't harm Trump. I have no doubt that perjury charges and obstruction of justice charges are coming for at least some Trump associates. As Nixon learned, it's the cover up that gets you. People do stupid things when they are scared.

6. But by the same token, this isn't Watergate, and it's not going to become Watergate, because there simply isn't an underlying crime. Liberals will celebrate the coming indictments - but it won't do a thing to prove the underlying thesis of Russian COLUSION. No serious person, including serious liberals, actually believes that thesis - this is all just political theater.

7. While liberals focus on all this beltway political sniping, the coming elections will come down to the strength of the candidates, the strength of the economy, and whether Trump is keeping his campaign promises (or can plausibly point the blame at Congress for the ones he hasn't). Believe it or not, he's actually in pretty good shape for reelection. It's the GOP congressional leadership who should be worried.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: October 31, 2017, 10:12:12 AM »
Why are these people perjuring themselves if there is no crime?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: October 31, 2017, 10:16:13 AM »
Some people to this day think that Nixon did nothing wrong. His base actually stuck with him to the end, when he resigned.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: October 31, 2017, 10:39:35 AM »
The attorney General for this administration committed perjury in his freaking confirmation hearing, I think trumpers just really love being caught lying
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: October 31, 2017, 10:49:41 AM »
BFD if true, Bill Clinton committed perjury while serving as president.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 10:57:51 AM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: October 31, 2017, 10:52:48 AM »
BFD if true, Bill Clinton committed while serving as president.

Was impeached too

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: October 31, 2017, 10:57:22 AM »

I can see how it looks defensive. It's actually more like shooting fish in a barrel. The Russia hysteria is so absurd that I respond because it's both amusing and aggravating.

Put all the politics and crazy aside, and here are some things which common sense and what scant evidence we have tells me to be true (and probably tells you the same, if you really care to admit it):

I come in here to laugh at how pathetic the anti-trumpers are, to poke fun at their ridiculous conspiracy theories, and to tease them about the absurd conjecture they inflect upon trite anedotal encounters.

I think the only thing good that can come of this little "inquisition" is that a ton of light is going to be cast upon completely inappropriate and unprofessional campaign practices and financing that appear to be and have been business as usual for years. Hopefully at the end of this Congress takes a step back and recognizes how terrible this all is, and puts an end to it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: October 31, 2017, 11:01:17 AM »
Why are these people perjuring themselves if there is no crime?

So here again, you can ask cute questions or actually use common sense. Why do people "lie"? Truthfully, all sorts of reasons. Sometimes it's not a lie at all, but just misremembering. Sometimes a person thinks it's just a "white lie" because the information is embarrassing or will cause further inconvenience, so why share it? Sometimes people act stupidly when scared, especially by heavy handed investigations. And sometimes people lie to cover up conduct they know to be criminal or at least think might be charged as criminal by said heavy handed investigators.

Now if you want to believe it's the last reason - go right ahead. But a perfect example would be Popadopawhatshisface. The stuff he "lied" about probably wasn't a crime (I say probably because who really knows what a zealous prosecutor will take to a grand jury?). Again, it's often not the underlying conduct, but the cover up that gets you. That doesn't mean the cover up proves the existence of underlying criminal conduct. Often not.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.