Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772772 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3375 on: October 30, 2017, 08:35:51 PM »
yeah, but what about hillary guys?  what about hillary?

She spent that Russian money well.

Good for her. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3376 on: October 30, 2017, 08:37:29 PM »
There are 57 tweets ITT’d Twitter story.  This is the first one and if the resident trumpers could address every single one TIA.  I just want to make sure I get the correct information from you guys since you all basically think the indictment is fake too.

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/925063522182197254

Nobody gaf what some idiot with a twitter account thinks the press secretary "lied" about. Good grief, are you 5?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #3377 on: October 30, 2017, 08:44:35 PM »
There are 57 tweets ITT’d Twitter story.  This is the first one and if the resident trumpers could address every single one TIA.  I just want to make sure I get the correct information from you guys since you all basically think the indictment is fake too.

Nobody gaf what some idiot with a twitter account thinks the press secretary "lied" about. Good grief, are you 5?

So what she said is all true?

The Big Train

« Reply #3378 on: October 30, 2017, 08:50:39 PM »

Lol, Libs are so well rested after 8 years of complicity they now count the lies of presidential spokes people. 

Never stop The Big Tuck

So you’re saying everything she said is the truth?  I just want to get the correct information since you have it all.

No, I’m just laughing at your sudden concern with truth.   I think I’ve covered multiple egregious and dangerous lies of the previous regime.  Missed your deep concern on that I suppose. 

BTW I’m sure you’re deeply concerned that the one of the two lobbying groups mentioned extensively in the indictment today.  Was, the Podesta Group.

Yes you’ve made that quite clear.  You have also made any and every chance to blame the Hillary Clinton administration(which wasn’t a real thing) for any and everything.  Your allegiance to the supreme leader is well documented.

There’s a reason I’m an independent because I don’t like either party.  Idk why you assume that I was ever ok with anything the dems have done and do.  I just can’t understand how you can have unquestioned loyalty to the known terrible person your supreme leader is.

When the Clinton’s are taking millions from the Russians and they are complicit (likely used to finance a presidential run) in selling off a vital strategic resource to the Russians while she is Sec of State of the United States.  Then her party launders (millions, without reporting) money through a law firm to an entity colluding with Russian government entities. She and they are part of this discussion. Your bitching doesn’t make it any less true.  (Not to mention the contents of destroyed hard drives and thousands of unaccounted for Federal documents).

Independent, lol.

:lol:

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=38353.msg1774490#msg1774490

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: October 30, 2017, 08:53:33 PM »
manafort is nothing. papadop is where its at.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: October 30, 2017, 08:53:46 PM »
Supposedly, SHS works for the American people and not the President.  :blank:

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: October 30, 2017, 08:56:32 PM »
i wish people (see above k-s-u-w types plus some scattered fringe hilltards) would stfu about trying to frame this as "Russia stealing the election for Trump"

its clear Russia undertook a major effort to undermine the validity of our election system as well as manipulate and sew division in American society. we should care and figure out what happened (and is still happening).

stop politicizing this, we have a cold war to fight

also if some random sleazebags go to jail as collateral damage that's fine too

Ooooookay. So how bout this: you just acknowledge that all the whining about "Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election" is likely bullshit, and we can go back to the original story, that Russian hackers successfully brainwashed Trump voters with fake news on Facebook.

Seriously, you sound like a reasonable fellow. So go ahead and acknowledge that, we'll shut down this thread, and move back to the "hacking" story.

acknowledge the ignorant trump campaign didn't realize that some meetings they decided to pursue or 'take' wouldn't be taken by anybody with ethics and knowledge of our laws on the matter.  I honestly don't think they knew any better but to say they weren't trying to get info from anybody that might have it is hilarious at best given what we know so far.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3382 on: October 30, 2017, 09:00:04 PM »
i wish people (see above k-s-u-w types plus some scattered fringe hilltards) would stfu about trying to frame this as "Russia stealing the election for Trump"

its clear Russia undertook a major effort to undermine the validity of our election system as well as manipulate and sew division in American society. we should care and figure out what happened (and is still happening).

Ooooookay. So how bout this: you just acknowledge that all the whining about "Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election" is likely bullshit, and we can go back to the original story, that Russian hackers successfully brainwashed Trump voters with fake news on Facebook.

Seriously, you sound like a reasonable fellow. So go ahead and acknowledge that, we'll shut down this thread, and move back to the "hacking" story.

acknowledge the ignorant trump campaign didn't realize that some meetings they decided to pursue or 'take' wouldn't be taken by anybody with ethics and knowledge of our laws on the matter.  I honestly don't think they knew any better but to say they weren't trying to get info from anybody that might have it is hilarious at best given what we know so far.

If you’re going to go down that then I assume you’re also asking why the DNC laundered $13 million dollars through a law firm to hire Fusion GPS who in turned hired foreign entities who they knew would try to use Russian sources.  Of course this was likely a violation of federal election laws.

Why did Tony Podesta quit his dirty lobbying firm?  Why did they brag to Russian clients about the access into the DNC they had?

The Big Train

« Reply #3383 on: October 30, 2017, 09:02:10 PM »
Hillary :curse:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: October 30, 2017, 09:02:18 PM »
YEAH PHIL, WHAT ABOUT HILLARY?????????????
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: October 30, 2017, 09:03:00 PM »
lol, at you hilbots always getting so mad.

It’s cute

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: October 30, 2017, 09:03:22 PM »

If you’re going to go down that then I assume you’re also asking why the DNC laundered $13 million dollars through a law firm to hire Fusion GPS who in turned hired foreign entities who they knew would try to use Russian sources.  Of course this was likely a violation of federal election laws.

Why did Tony Podesta quit his dirty lobbying firm?  Why did they brag to Russian clients about the access into the DNC they had?

I look forward to that investigation as well. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: October 30, 2017, 09:03:35 PM »

See above.

Also, take some advice, you look like a rough ridin' idiot posting tweets from rando weirdos that and demanding people respond to the merits.

The Big Train

« Reply #3388 on: October 30, 2017, 09:04:27 PM »

It’s cute

You are seething mad that Hillary isn’t being investigated.  It’s cute

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: October 30, 2017, 09:05:09 PM »
Libtard rage delusion is in high gear tonight.

Relax, the chefs are playing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3390 on: October 30, 2017, 09:05:48 PM »

It’s cute

First off my posts said the DNC and Podesta.  Not Hillary.  But it’s cute and funny that enraged hilbot is still triggered.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: October 30, 2017, 09:06:13 PM »
Pretty gangsts of Manafort to launder $18 million. If only he hadn't worked for "the most investigated person in the world ever" he'd still be coasting. Just like Anthony Weiner would still be dick pic'ing 15-year old girls if he didn't get tied up in that massive Hillrod subpoenaed document destruction party.

:ROFL:

The hard drives fell down the stairs into that hammer

But, but, but Jared Kushner!

The Big Train

« Reply #3392 on: October 30, 2017, 09:07:13 PM »

See above.

Also, take some advice, you look like a rough ridin' idiot posting tweets from rando weirdos that and demanding people respond to the merits.

Yeah I should probably post more from Russian twitter trolls as credible sources.

The Big Train

« Reply #3393 on: October 30, 2017, 09:08:26 PM »

It’s cute

First off my posts said the DNC and Podesta.  Not Hillary.  But it’s cute and funny that enraged hilbot is still triggered.

So you don’t think she should be investigated?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: October 30, 2017, 09:09:40 PM »
TBT, I demand you read "Clinton Cash" and address every incident of dark money, one-by-one. Now! :shakesfist:

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: October 30, 2017, 09:10:33 PM »
papadops wired up and rolling on the trump campaign. sessions absolutely gonna get caught up for perjury. no doubt others.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: October 30, 2017, 09:11:12 PM »

It’s cute

Her Uranium One dealings are being investigated.

She was also the DNC’s (fixed) candidate of choice when they likely broke Federal election law.  That is now part of the Russian investigation.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: October 30, 2017, 09:13:08 PM »
When you're done with that, which should be by 10pm, read the Starr report and respond to it line by line, or else.

The Big Train

« Reply #3398 on: October 30, 2017, 09:14:42 PM »

It’s cute

She was also the DNC’s (fixed) candidate of choice when they likely broke Federal election law.  That is now part of the Russian investigation.

Sorry I meant imprisoned.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: October 30, 2017, 09:16:46 PM »

It’s cute

Sorry I meant imprisoned.

Can Sec of States profiteer off their position?  With foreign entities?