Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772995 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2350 on: July 12, 2017, 03:27:03 PM »
They check list of Russian unfriendly things gets longer every day.

Hell, even frazzled old  incoherent John McCain said Russia was just a big gas station.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: July 12, 2017, 03:28:39 PM »
It's all because the democrats are forcing trump to go to war  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: July 12, 2017, 03:34:22 PM »
Thing is, despite desperate Dems getting worked up about every little thing.  Drumpf has not been friendly with Russia at all. 

The dude essentially threatened the only thing that keeps the Russian economy afloat.

No way a Dem knuckling under to the climate warriors espouses US energy dominance.  US energy dominance directly undermines Putin and the entire Russian regime.
:CK:

So can we pencil dax down for some wind and solar? Then he can also tell Duke Energy to go eff themselves too, I'm sure he'd enjoy that.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: July 12, 2017, 03:47:10 PM »
Thing is, despite desperate Dems getting worked up about every little thing.  Drumpf has not been friendly with Russia at all. 

The dude essentially threatened the only thing that keeps the Russian economy afloat.

No way a Dem knuckling under to the climate warriors espouses US energy dominance.  US energy dominance directly undermines Putin and the entire Russian regime.

So can we pencil dax down for some wind and solar? Then he can also tell Duke Energy to go eff themselves too, I'm sure he'd enjoy that.

Some people don't get it.

It happens, no worries, friend.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: July 12, 2017, 03:47:55 PM »
It's all because the democrats are forcing trump to go to war  :frown:

It's like you just cute and paste.

Sad.

Try harder.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2355 on: July 12, 2017, 03:48:58 PM »

It's ok, I'll enjoy the day we won't be sending money to countries that support terror either  :thumbs:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: July 12, 2017, 03:50:18 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: July 12, 2017, 03:50:30 PM »

It's ok, I'll enjoy the day we won't be sending money to countries that support terror either  :thumbs:

U.S. Fossil Fuels:  The building blocks of the green utopia

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: July 12, 2017, 03:56:54 PM »

Hell, even frazzled old  incoherent John McCain said Russia was just a big gas station.
When did you go from "Hillary was going to cause WW3 by being mean to Putin" to "Trump is showing them who's boss"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: July 12, 2017, 04:07:14 PM »

When did you go from "Hillary was going to cause WW3 by being mean to Putin" to "Trump is showing them who's boss"

I didn't go anywhere.  Observation of the Real Politic.

Libs and New McCarthyite elements therein  simply don't know what they want.  Which means they've totally sold out the last remnants of their so called ideals to get rid of Trump.

One can only presume that New "Russians Everywhere" McCarthyites should be loving this. 

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: July 12, 2017, 04:08:14 PM »

Yup, and one day we won't have them as our principle source, glad you've come around to it. Coal is no longer viable, only a matter of time gas won't be either. But we could always try to work harder to get there quicker, right  :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: July 12, 2017, 04:10:00 PM »

Yup, and one day we won't have them as our principle source, glad you've come around to it. Coal is no longer viable, only a matter of time gas won't be either. But we could always try to work harder to get there quicker, right  :thumbsup:

I've espoused the building block mantra for months while laughing at the Paris Accord idiots. 

We're years and trillions away from reliable so called green energy

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: July 12, 2017, 04:35:01 PM »

I've espoused the building block mantra for months while laughing at the Paris Accord idiots. 

We're years and trillions away from reliable so called green energy

Yeah, and? I think you are missing the fun it'll be watching the death of an old system and the birth of a new one. Democratization of energy, not having nasty disgusting pollution belching plants. Just cause things cost and lot and takes time doesn't make them worthy goals or is not worth pursuing. Hell we threw away gobs of money just cause we wouldn't let the Soviet Union beat us to the rough ridin' moon, unless of course you think we faked that. And that was ultimate just a great engineering feat with the tangible benefits of some cool things and the satisfaction of "yeah, we did that." This is far more compelling.

The Paris thing was just dumb cause it was a poor symbolic gesture to give, and gives the perception of us ceding the future to others. Bad deal, money flow, w/e, it gives a bad look. You can't buy image. Was it overreaction? Of course, but w/e, I guess it is liberating not having to be the shining city on a hill and let others take up that burden.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: July 12, 2017, 06:02:11 PM »

Yeah, and? I think you are missing the fun it'll be watching the death of an old system and the birth of a new one. Democratization of energy (Weird take considering that wide scale green energy implementation on a world wide basis requires substantial government intervention and subsidization, not exactly a benchmark for democratization.  In addition green energy trading systems at the core cede power to a few) , not having nasty disgusting pollution belching plants (Wrong County, look towards China and India). Just cause things cost and lot and takes time doesn't make them worthy goals or is not worth pursuing (where was it said they aren't worthy goals). Hell we threw away gobs of money just cause we wouldn't let the Soviet Union beat us to the rough ridin' moon, unless of course you think we faked that. And that was ultimate just a great engineering feat with the tangible benefits of some cool things and the satisfaction of "yeah, we did that." This is far more compelling (well, interesting analogy, but from a totally different era and time). 

The Paris thing was just dumb cause it was a poor symbolic gesture to give, and gives the perception of us ceding the future to others. Bad deal, money flow, w/e, it gives a bad look. You can't buy image. Was it overreaction? Of course, but w/e, I guess it is liberating not having to be the shining city on a hill and let others take up that burden. (purely symbolic measures that require no substantive change in behavior by multiple parties on the "offending" side of the equation are essentially not worth the paper they're written on).
[/quote]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: July 12, 2017, 07:09:07 PM »
There is a thread for this nonsense

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2366 on: July 12, 2017, 08:04:47 PM »
I enjoyed the use of the word "naif"

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/885257532587085824
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: July 12, 2017, 08:13:53 PM »
I hope the answer is yes!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: July 12, 2017, 08:35:00 PM »
I gotta say I love political intrigue and drama.  But this is some of the most boring there-there I've seen in my lifetime. 

Come on, let's either get some meat on the smoker or shut this thing down.

I will say. That if the 20-30 lefty lawyers working for Mueller can't start finding something somewhat interesting soon.  It will be a colossal waste of taxpayer money.  Easily surpassing Ken Starr and others.   

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: July 12, 2017, 09:28:31 PM »
President Trump's outside legal team wants to wall off Jared Kushner from discussing the Russia investigation with his father-in-law, according to sources with direct knowledge of the discussions.

https://www.axios.com/trump-lawyers-demand-wall-between-kushner-president-2458146483.html

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2370 on: July 12, 2017, 09:42:52 PM »
I'm sure Sr. knew nothing of the meeting...he obviously doesn't know the dudes at all

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/12/politics/video-trump-relationships-russian-associates/index.html
 :ROFL:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2371 on: July 12, 2017, 10:00:46 PM »
Everyone knows that if you do business with Russians then by default you know all Russians personally.

Gah

Everyone knows Russian Pop Singers work for Putin.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: July 12, 2017, 10:02:24 PM »
Everyone knows that if you do business with Russians then by default you know all Russians personally.

Gah

You didn't watch the video.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: July 12, 2017, 10:03:23 PM »

Gah

You didn't watch the video.

Sure did. 

You can never trust Russian singers.  Straight out of the new KGB one and all.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2374 on: July 12, 2017, 10:06:45 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump#?

Just another page in that post election "flexibility". 

Using Bucket logic.  The Obama DOJ let an agent of the Kremlin into the country. 

Before or after the bombing coordinates escapade? 

SMDH