Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 771953 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2075 on: July 09, 2017, 09:51:42 AM »
I say let the libtards continue to obsess and conspiracy theory over this russia stuff. It gives Donald space to fix the disaster of the b.o. admin, which he's been doing a great job of.

Every time some fucktard says "wiretap" or writes a frivolous expose on the time Jared Kushner ate at a mcdonalds where a russian guy worked, a hostile, industry killimg regulation is rescinded and americans prospects brighten.

Agreed.  Let them continue to meltdown over disclosure where no legal disclosure is required. 

So far, no one from the Trump administration shipped to worlds away outposts to avoid congressional subpoena, tho.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: July 09, 2017, 10:13:51 AM »
It would take an other world Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to need to use a distraction ploy in order to do their job.  Glad that's not happening

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: July 09, 2017, 10:20:24 AM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: July 09, 2017, 10:23:59 AM »
Love how people like lib take everything Putin says at face value.

It's cute in a child like way.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: July 09, 2017, 10:29:27 AM »
Another "don't take him literally" type dude

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: July 09, 2017, 10:52:50 AM »
Putin calling trump a lying windbag is rich

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: July 09, 2017, 11:49:17 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: July 09, 2017, 11:54:21 AM »

At this point you're siding with anyone as long as you think it makes Trump look bad. 

Sad, but still hilarious.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: July 09, 2017, 11:55:51 AM »
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blasted President Donald Trump on Sunday for his administration’s lack of a response to Russia’s attempts to interfere in the 2016 election, saying, “this whole idea of moving forward without punishing Russia is undercutting his entire presidency.”

Earlier Sunday, Trump fired off a series of tweets on his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Germany, writing, “Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded.”

“It’s not the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard, but it’s pretty close,” Graham said of the president’s proposal.
“He is literally the only person that I know of that has any doubt about what Russia did in 2016,” he continued.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/graham-slams-disastrous-meeting-putin-calls-russia-trump-s-blind-n781096

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: July 09, 2017, 12:13:15 PM »

At this point you're siding with anyone as long as you think it makes Trump look bad. 

and you are "siding" with donald rough ridin' trump, LOL

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: July 09, 2017, 12:32:29 PM »
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blasted President Donald Trump on Sunday for his administration’s lack of a response to Russia’s attempts to interfere in the 2016 election, saying, “this whole idea of moving forward without punishing Russia is undercutting his entire presidency.”

Earlier Sunday, Trump fired off a series of tweets on his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Germany, writing, “Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded.”

“It’s not the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard, but it’s pretty close,” Graham said of the president’s proposal.
“He is literally the only person that I know of that has any doubt about what Russia did in 2016,” he continued.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/graham-slams-disastrous-meeting-putin-calls-russia-trump-s-blind-n781096

Trump sure loves using the word "cyber". He probably just watched The Net a few years ago and it really resonated with him.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2086 on: July 09, 2017, 03:01:29 PM »
I say let the libtards continue to obsess and conspiracy theory over this russia stuff. It gives Donald space to fix the disaster of the b.o. admin, which he's been doing a great job of.

Every time some fucktard says "wiretap" or writes a frivolous expose on the time Jared Kushner ate at a mcdonalds where a russian guy worked, a hostile, industry killimg regulation is rescinded and americans prospects brighten.

Agreed.  Let them continue to meltdown over disclosure where no legal disclosure is required. 

So far, no one from the Trump administration shipped to worlds away outposts to avoid congressional subpoena, tho.

Hilltard actually destroyed tens of thousands of emails subject to subpoena, and they're frenzied over a meeting with some guy and a russian guy as if it could result in hilltard being coronated. Meanwhile donald is  :driving: and twitter trolling them.

It's totes AMAZE
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: July 09, 2017, 07:03:18 PM »
Why do trump people keep lying about meeting with Russians?

The Big Train

« Reply #2088 on: July 09, 2017, 07:21:30 PM »
I couldn't tell you how many times I've met or hung out with my BFF's. I can see why it would be hard for them as well.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: July 09, 2017, 07:29:19 PM »

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: July 09, 2017, 07:35:24 PM »
 :lol: libs hate MAGAtron so much they are willing to roll over on their best 'ole bud communism to take a shot at him.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: July 10, 2017, 05:58:02 AM »

and you are "siding" with donald rough ridin' trump, LOL

Lib logic:  If Pol Pot and Stalin were anti Trump, I'd vote for those guys all day and twice on Sunday.

Sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: July 10, 2017, 06:05:29 AM »
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/884148457547739137

Did Libs forget that Hillary et al hired a hyper partisan K street firm who put together a highly suspect dossier using even more suspect foreign sources on Trump? Then actually circulated the document and media sources ran with it, only to have to retract. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: July 10, 2017, 06:10:09 AM »
Looks like the James Comey and his Politics of Me charade are going to take another hit

? http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/341225-comeys-private-memos-on-trump-conversations-contained-classified?rnd=1499645596?

Libs sure like to hitch their wagon to duplicitous self serving sociopaths.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: July 10, 2017, 10:42:33 AM »
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/884148457547739137

Did Libs forget that Hillary et al hired a hyper partisan K street firm who put together a highly suspect dossier using even more suspect foreign sources on Trump? Then actually circulated the document and media sources ran with it, only to have to retract.

Liberals don't seem to realize that they're now scraping so far beyond the bottom of the "COLUSION" barrel that they're now fixating on stuff that makes Clinton look even worse. It's pretty hilarious to watch.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: July 10, 2017, 10:49:41 AM »
I know it's hard to imagine since you're hard wired to defend trump on literally anything, but no one gives a crap about Hillary and if she looks good or bad.

It's hilarious that you and dax are still so fixated on her tho

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: July 10, 2017, 10:55:00 AM »
Anyway, maybe one of the Hillary obsessed weirdos can answer the question of why Trump people keep lying about meeting with Russians? It's just a huge coincidence? 4d chess?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: July 10, 2017, 11:17:09 AM »
I guess it's a good thing for Trump's people that the only thing they'll be investigated for is COLUSION in the narrowest possible sense. They'll be totally fine!

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: July 10, 2017, 11:20:38 AM »
I know it's hard to imagine since you're hard wired to defend trump on literally anything, but no one gives a crap about Hillary and if she looks good or bad.

It's hilarious that you and dax are still so fixated on her tho

I gotta agree no one cares about how Hillary looks, least of all Hillary; however engaging dax or anyone else with accusations of them being so fixated on her when you're as fixated on Trump doesn't lend well to your credibility as a poster who has enough understanding of politics or common sense to be open minded on any discussion that may put Trump or anything he is trying to accomplish in a positive light.  fft
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: July 10, 2017, 11:29:32 AM »
Republicat, can you share your unbiased opinion on why Trump people continually lie about meeting with Russians?