Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773156 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1850 on: June 18, 2017, 09:08:42 PM »
trump basically just flopped his d&b onto the armrest of putins chair
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: June 18, 2017, 09:13:20 PM »
Where did he rest his fupa?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: June 18, 2017, 10:14:16 PM »
on top of his d&b's i'd assume

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: June 19, 2017, 06:35:29 AM »
Yeah trey, you got it.  :rolling eyes

I am a little disappointed, was hoping the US would have pulled all support from "our guys" (you know, the one's Obama stuck in there and then gave the Russians the coordinates so the Russians could bomb them)  in Syria to hopefully hasten the end of the nightmare that Obama and Hillary made 1000 times worse. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: June 19, 2017, 10:32:06 AM »
There was a time when ProgLibs would have been marching in the streets on this kind of news.   Demanding that the U.S. stop it's hegemonic aggression against Syria and the Russians.

Today, many of the same, aka the New McCarthyites welcome this news.   Just one step closer to their desired goal:  War with Russia

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/19/us-shoot-down-syrian-jet-prompts-russian-threat.html

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: June 19, 2017, 10:47:07 AM »
No one supports a beta agenda of appeasement with Russia.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1856 on: June 19, 2017, 12:10:12 PM »
Clearly part of the plan to quit claim america to putin
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: June 19, 2017, 01:16:24 PM »
Is anyone still seriously pushing the COLUSION With Russia story? I thought the liberals had moved on to Phase II: Trump Obstructed Justice by Asking For An End to the Investigation Into the Bogus COLUSION With Russia.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: June 19, 2017, 01:33:00 PM »
Is anyone still seriously pushing the COLUSION With Russia story? I thought the liberals had moved on to Phase II: Trump Obstructed Justice by Asking For An End to the Investigation Into the Bogus COLUSION With Russia.

The deep state just isn't letting it die.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: June 19, 2017, 01:33:38 PM »

I will accept any conclusion the special investigator comes to, will you? We already know dax and fsd have prepared to trash the investigation as biased if it doesn't go the way they want.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1860 on: June 19, 2017, 01:47:31 PM »
Is anyone still seriously pushing the COLUSION With Russia story? I thought the liberals had moved on to Phase II: Drumpf Obstructed Justice by Asking For An End to the Investigation Into the Bogus COLUSION With Russia.

The deep state just isn't letting it die.

False flag operation
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: June 19, 2017, 01:49:56 PM »

I will accept any conclusion the special investigator comes to, will you? We already know dax and fsd have prepared to trash the investigation as biased if it doesn't go the way they want.

Weird, Libs melted down when Trump said he was going to take a wait and see approach on the election, and then Libs wouldn't accept the election results, like at all . . . thus the ongoing meltdown to end all meltdowns.

The Big Train

« Reply #1863 on: June 19, 2017, 02:12:34 PM »

Weird, Libs melted down when Trump said he was going to take a wait and see approach on the election, and then Libs wouldn't accept the election results, like at all . . . thus the ongoing meltdown to end all meltdowns.

Lib is confirmed correct.  Will not accept.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: June 19, 2017, 02:16:12 PM »

Lib is confirmed correct.  Will not accept.

LOL, essentially what you're saying is:  If you question the absurdity of the meltdown to end all meltdowns as it flails away attempting to grab at anything to bring Trump down (including hiring a legion of Dem oriented lawyers.   I mean hell, if 20 plus lawyers can't find something they should all be disbarred with extreme prejudice), then you won't accept the ultimate outcome of the special counsel. 

Wrong, and sad.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: June 19, 2017, 03:05:07 PM »
Do you have have a reading disability dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: June 19, 2017, 03:23:07 PM »
Do you have have a reading disability dax?

Do you even know what you post anymore?  (did you ever?)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: June 19, 2017, 04:03:49 PM »

Remember when Trump was asked whether he would accept the results of the election? Same answer.

The special prosecutors' task is part fact finding, and part legal analysis. What happened, and does that constitute a crime? As to the what happened, he's probably in the best position to figure that out. As for the legal analysis, there's plenty of room for disagreement, and it ultimately might have to be resolved by the courts. For example, if Mueller opines that Trump does not have the constitutional authority, as chief of the executive branch, to direct or outright squash an investigation by an executive agency, then yeah I'm gonna disagree with that.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: June 19, 2017, 04:46:39 PM »

Remember when Trump was asked whether he would accept the results of the election? Same answer.

The special prosecutors' task is part fact finding, and part legal analysis. What happened, and does that constitute a crime? As to the what happened, he's probably in the best position to figure that out. As for the legal analysis, there's plenty of room for disagreement, and it ultimately might have to be resolved by the courts. For example, if Mueller opines that Trump does not have the constitutional authority, as chief of the executive branch, to direct or outright squash an investigation by an executive agency, then yeah I'm gonna disagree with that.

Trump said he'd only accept the results of the election if he won.

At least you're honest enough to admit you won't accept any findings that are negative for trump either.  I imagine most supertrumps like you are the same. It's sad, but this is the state of the modern republican base.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: June 19, 2017, 05:22:02 PM »

At least you're honest enough to admit you won't accept any findings that are negative for trump either.  I imagine most supertrumps like you are the same. It's sad, but this is the state of the modern republican base.

Look, lib.  I know you're not real keen on logic and intelligence.

But look friend, even your own (the smart ones) admit that the President has the power to stop just about anything that falls under the purview of the executive branch. 

Your hero Barrack Obama blocked three separate requests by multiple FBI offices to investigate the Clinton Foundation money laundering operation (for example).

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: June 19, 2017, 05:26:00 PM »
Ok, thanks for that totally irrelevant update dax  :thumbs:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: June 19, 2017, 05:33:39 PM »
Ok, thanks for that totally irrelevant update dax  :thumbs:

Gonna need a new towel, lib

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: June 19, 2017, 05:44:06 PM »
Pm your address and I'll buy you one of these bad hombres

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: June 19, 2017, 06:34:07 PM »

That's not what he said.

That's not what I said.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1874 on: June 19, 2017, 06:58:55 PM »
I will accept the findings of the prosecutor, for whatever they are worth.

Never once said I wouldn't, contrary to libpsychopath7 assertions. Would somebody disarm that hate speech normalizing imp?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd