Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772626 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #650 on: March 22, 2017, 11:28:15 PM »
I have nothing but "if"

'fraid so Bucket.

Hey, I just want a fair investigation. However, when the House Intelligence Committee Chairman overseeing the congressional investigation runs to the White House when he gets classified info, which may in fact be illegal. Well, that makes me nervous. As it should everyone in this country.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: March 22, 2017, 11:33:11 PM »
"Hey, let's go tell the guy I'm in charge of investigating what records they have on him and his team!"

- Devin Nunes

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 22, 2017, 11:33:38 PM »
Dax, how is any of that related to the current FBI counter intelligence investigation on your man, Donald J Trump?
I thought we established that dax stands for nothing. Dax rails on libs and that's all he is worth. You think he has an actual opinion on anything? Lmao

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 22, 2017, 11:35:55 PM »
I have nothing but "if"

'fraid so Bucket.

Hey, I just want a fair investigation. However, when the House Intelligence Committee Chairman overseeing the congressional investigation runs to the White House when he gets classified info, which may in fact be illegal. Well, that makes me nervous. As it should everyone in this country.

Sure, but what part was classified?  Oh wait, Dems say it was, so it had to be, right?  (thus the meldown)

What's even scarier is that information that had little or no intelligence value in regards to the real question at hand was widely disseminated (see Obama order) across a number of agencies.   So it's pretty hard to get your "fair" investigation when there's clearly a vast attempt to muddy the waters.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 22, 2017, 11:52:18 PM »
Blah blah blah Obama blah blah blah. There's always some lib politician to point towards. Never acknowledge anything. Just deflect.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: March 22, 2017, 11:52:38 PM »
Who needs a sun shade when you have dax?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: March 22, 2017, 11:55:04 PM »
I have nothing but "if"

'fraid so Bucket.

Sure, but what part was classified?  Oh wait, Dems say it was, so it had to be, right?  (thus the meldown)

What's even scarier is that information that had little or no intelligence value in regards to the real question at hand was widely disseminated (see Obama order) across a number of agencies.   So it's pretty hard to get your "fair" investigation when there's clearly a vast attempt to muddy the waters.

"Were the subjects of surveillance under FISA orders?"

Nunes, "It appears so."

So, he unmasked Trump?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 22, 2017, 11:57:32 PM »
I have nothing but "if"

'fraid so Bucket.

Nunes, "It appears so."

So, he unmasked Trump?

Based on the Obama order, Trump was already "unmasked" across as many as what? 18 intelligence entities (we have about that many)?

Since we're quoting:

“Details about U.S. persons involved in the incoming administration with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value were widely disseminated in intelligence community reports.”

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: March 23, 2017, 12:04:54 AM »
I have nothing but "if"

'fraid so Bucket.

Nunes, "It appears so."

So, he unmasked Trump?

Based on the Obama order, Trump was already "unmasked" across as many as what? 18 intelligence entities (we have about that many)?

Since we're quoting:

“Details about U.S. persons involved in the incoming administration with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value were widely disseminated in intelligence community reports.”

First, what proof do you have of Trump being unmasked? Disseminating intelligence doesn't mean individuals were unmasked. In fact, it has been reported Nunes unmasked Trump because he knew who it was when overseeing intelligence. Not because Trump had in fact been unmasked.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: March 23, 2017, 12:09:20 AM »
I have nothing but "if"

'fraid so Bucket.

Nunes, "It appears so."

So, he unmasked Trump?

Since we're quoting:

First, what proof do you have of Trump being unmasked? Disseminating intelligence doesn't mean individuals were unmasked. In fact, it has been reported Nunes unmasked Trump because he knew who it was when overseeing intelligence. Not because Trump had in fact been unmasked.

The only people who are saying Nunes was out-of-bounds are people who hate Trump.  They're desperate.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: March 23, 2017, 12:18:15 AM »
I have nothing but "if"

'fraid so Bucket.

Nunes, "It appears so."

So, he unmasked Trump?

Since we're quoting:

The only people who are saying Nunes was out-of-bounds are people who hate Trump.  They're desperate.

Seriously, when you are overseeing an investigation and run to the ring leader of the group being investigated that's not... Bizzare?

What if Trey Gowdy went and met with Hillz before her hearing?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: March 23, 2017, 12:19:05 AM »
Not worth your time, bucket.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 23, 2017, 12:29:42 AM »
I have nothing but "if"

'fraid so Bucket.

Nunes, "It appears so."

So, he unmasked Trump?

Since we're quoting:

Seriously, when you are overseeing an investigation and run to the ring leader of the group being investigated that's not... Bizzare?

What if Trey Gowdy went and met with Hillz before her hearing?

The "ring leader" interesting words, Bucket?

Do we know Gowdy didn't have any discussions with Clinton's office or staff prior to the hearings?  It is Washington afterall, friend?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 23, 2017, 01:15:22 AM »
I guess a bipartisan investigation means nothing now

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: March 23, 2017, 04:11:35 AM »
I used to think Gowdy was cool for sticking it to elites but now I think he is a stupid idiot for pandering to stupid idiots

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 23, 2017, 09:08:11 AM »
I guess a bipartisan investigation means nothing now

Again weird take.  We had one side of the aisle that spent 8 years either just straight refusing to participate in executive branch oversight and/or trying to stonewall or redirect any attempt of oversight every step of the way. 

Looks like plenty of Dems are engaged now. Weird huh? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 23, 2017, 09:14:26 AM »
How much time has to pass before Dax stops talking about the Obama admin? I can't wait to find out. I may even throw a party with confetti.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #667 on: March 23, 2017, 05:50:26 PM »
Another day comes and goes and Sanctions against Russia remain.  Policies regarding Crimea unchanged.  Real accountability of Iran coming to the fore (Russian client state), even though they have $2 billion plus additional in ransom money to spend on Russian weapons and fund terrorists.  Largest buildup of NATO forces in years remains.

#COLUSION

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 23, 2017, 07:46:33 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #669 on: March 23, 2017, 07:47:55 PM »
LOCK HIM UP!

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 23, 2017, 08:15:48 PM »
Human centipede has forever ruined that word for me.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #672 on: March 23, 2017, 10:24:43 PM »
I thought breitbart died
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #673 on: March 23, 2017, 10:27:50 PM »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile