Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 771498 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4600 on: February 20, 2018, 11:11:18 AM »
https://twitter.com/hsu_spencer/status/965951526001930246

Really tough to keep up, so I’m just gonna wait to see if FSD, Dax, and KSUW feel the need to explain why this isn’t a big deal. Then I’ll know something is happening.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: February 20, 2018, 11:29:34 AM »
There's nothing to explain.  So far the kitchen keeps sending out the soup, and we're patiently awaiting the Porterhouse.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: February 20, 2018, 11:30:15 AM »
There's nothing to explain.  So far the kitchen keeps sending out the soup, and we're patiently awaiting the Porterhouse.

actually Porter got housed also

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: February 20, 2018, 11:31:07 AM »

As he should have been.  Fired, not protected, not sent off to some outpost, fired.  Unique, I know.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: February 20, 2018, 11:32:00 AM »
Meanwhile CNN and MSNBC essentially promoted Russian Anti-Trump troll rallies.

Russia wants the guy rolling back the regulation on U.S. energy production gone ASAP.   

All time record U.S. oil exports, largest natural gas producing country in the world with massive untapped reserves.  Huge, huge threat to Russia.

You need to tell FSD he is a total idiot because he said that isn't up to the President.  He basically called you a huge dipshit

I reference the regulatory environment . . . often.   Take a looksee through your rage.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4605 on: February 20, 2018, 11:36:08 AM »
This is such a great analogy you should repeat it every third post.

I just looking forward to the check and everybody accepting the results just like you guys have done with Clinton investigations.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:54:33 AM by Phil Titola »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4606 on: February 20, 2018, 11:50:04 AM »
Meanwhile CNN and MSNBC essentially promoted Russian Anti-Trump troll rallies.

Russia wants the guy rolling back the regulation on U.S. energy production gone ASAP.   

All time record U.S. oil exports, largest natural gas producing country in the world with massive untapped reserves.  Huge, huge threat to Russia.

You need to tell FSD he is a total idiot because he said that isn't up to the President.  He basically called you a huge dipshit

I reference the regulatory environment . . . often.   Take a looksee through your rage.

You versus FSD on who is a dipshit will be fun

The Big Train

« Reply #4607 on: February 20, 2018, 11:50:12 AM »
Daxbot is stuck in recursive mode

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4608 on: February 20, 2018, 11:56:05 AM »

I just looking forward to the check and ervybody accepting the results just like you guys have done with Clinton investigations.

Who would accept the results of the Clinton investigation when its extremely clear that there was a highly collusive environment to ensure that she was not prosecuted for the crimes she committed?  Also, when it's extremely clear that she and her assistants destroyed evidence?  Unless of course the hard drives fell down the stairs and/or whitewashed themselves. 

The Big Train

« Reply #4609 on: February 20, 2018, 11:58:43 AM »
Public void DenyPost(string accusation)
{
        For(int i = 0; i < -1; i++)
        {
             WriteLine(“Kitchen brings soup and “ + accusation + “ is FakeNews”);
         }
}

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4610 on: February 20, 2018, 12:01:15 PM »
TBT, enough with the attempts to try and show that you're smart, you're not.

Again, it's simple.  Mueller and his team of 30 plus left leaning lawyers keep landing the Sunfish.    They're gonna need to land at least a nice Bass or something here soon, or it's all just been one colossal waste of time and money.

Just be honest, until further notice you and the rest of your ProgLib friends have been trolled and trolled hard.

Sorry,  friend.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: February 20, 2018, 12:04:33 PM »
I hope they get to keep going for 3 more years, it makes for great entertainment.   
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4612 on: February 20, 2018, 12:08:15 PM »

I just looking forward to the check and ervybody accepting the results just like you guys have done with Clinton investigations.

Who would accept the results of the Clinton investigation when its extremely clear that there was a highly collusive environment to ensure that she was not prosecuted for the crimes she committed?  Also, when it's extremely clear that she and her assistants destroyed evidence?  Unless of course the hard drives fell down the stairs and/or whitewashed themselves.
Delicious. Thanks dax!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4613 on: February 20, 2018, 01:59:01 PM »
I'll have another bowl of sunfish stew from the kitchen plz.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4614 on: February 20, 2018, 02:19:05 PM »

Delicious. Thanks dax!

Good to know that you prefer the operations of our Executive Branch to be conducted on nonsecure servers easily hacked by our enemies, Phil.

Then when caught, you support your heroes destroying the evidence, and support an internal executive branch movement to ensure they're never prosecuted for their crimes.

SMDH, just so sad.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4615 on: February 20, 2018, 02:32:25 PM »
Dax's last words on his death bed are going to be "but, her emails". :lol:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4616 on: February 20, 2018, 03:10:05 PM »

Delicious. Thanks dax!

Good to know that you prefer the operations of our Executive Branch to be conducted on nonsecure servers easily hacked by our enemies, Phil.

Then when caught, you support your heroes destroying the evidence, and support an internal executive branch movement to ensure they're never prosecuted for their crimes.

SMDH, just so sad.
If Trump let's this go and doesn't finally get to the bottom of it, that will be quite a failure. I mean if you know about it in such detail, this has to be an open and shut case.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4617 on: February 20, 2018, 03:34:52 PM »

:lol:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4618 on: February 20, 2018, 04:20:19 PM »
Fracking the eff out of permian basin shale and price is why oil exports are up. Not any president.

Obama only had control over federal lands and he banned fracking and curtailed development there bc he is a tool of the far left. That's over.

Dax called you a liar.  The president is who beats Russia in energy.  He said it in a f ton of posts

#libbot
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4619 on: February 20, 2018, 04:23:58 PM »
You guys keep saying Trump is some lackey to Russia, then whine like babies when people post crap about him kicking their ass, and try and change the subject. What's the deal?

#libbots

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4620 on: February 20, 2018, 04:37:27 PM »
 I’m proud of him and Obama kicking ass on oil.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: February 20, 2018, 04:42:14 PM »
You guys keep saying Trump is some lackey to Russia, then whine like babies when people post crap about him kicking their ass, and try and change the subject. What's the deal?

#libbots

Who posted anything about Trump kicking Russia's butt?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: February 20, 2018, 06:19:40 PM »

Delicious. Thanks dax!

SMDH, just so sad.
If Trump let's this go and doesn't finally get to the bottom of it, that will be quite a failure. I mean if you know about it in such detail, this has to be an open and shut case.

Holy cow, Phil.  You hadn't noticed your entire party fighting for months to ensure Hillary never gets prosecuted for any of this stuff?

If you hadn't let Hillary use all that laundered Russian Uranium One cash to buy control of the DNC, you might have had Joe.   If LyinLoretta would have skipped the Tarmac Meetings and together with Unilateral James Comey they could have made sure Joe would have had to have come out of the bullpen to save the day.   Good lawd, how much dirt to the Clinton's have on everybody who is anybody in the DNC, anyway? 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: February 20, 2018, 07:45:34 PM »
Phil's pov is completely partisan, none of this is new. 

His criticisms of Don are largely based on what some #libbot says he "might" or "could" do, followed by rage and hysteria.

A protracted 13+ month investigation conducted by special counsel and multiple administrative agencies constitutes "obstruction" by Don, whereas HRC destroying evidence subject to subpoena and the DOJ manipulating FBI findings to mitigate her indictment is right-winged conspiracy.

They're completely delusional.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: February 20, 2018, 08:03:26 PM »
Guys your team runs the government....if you don't put her away for what is obvious then thats a complete failure to protect us. Disappointing.

I'm for people not doing bad things....I don't care which team they are on.