Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 771186 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #2750 on: July 27, 2017, 02:48:01 PM »
putin won't silverback trump will he?

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: July 27, 2017, 02:49:48 PM »
A financier for one of the largest foreign investment firms in Russia says the meeting arranged between Donald Trump Jr. and Russian entities during the 2016 campaign had a quid pro quo -- repealing the U.S.-passed Magnitsky Act and the sanctions enshrined in it in exchange for a "sizable offer" to the campaign itself.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-jr-s-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-was-about-sanctions-financier-tells-senate-panel/

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: July 27, 2017, 02:51:29 PM »
putin won't silverback trump will he?

Not now, would be too obvious he just alpha'd trump if trump vetoes.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2753 on: July 27, 2017, 02:53:45 PM »
 I won't have to change the thread title... :dubious:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: July 27, 2017, 02:57:30 PM »
Would it be embarrassing if congress overrode his veto?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: July 27, 2017, 04:45:22 PM »
How many presidents have signed off on bills taking away their power relative to foreign affairs?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: July 27, 2017, 05:36:40 PM »
How many presidents have signed off on bills taking away their power relative to foreign affairs?

Would that be Trump's excuse for letting Putin punk him publically?  It's an awfully beta excuse but ...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: July 27, 2017, 05:41:10 PM »

Would that be Trump's excuse for letting Putin punk him publically?  It's an awfully beta excuse but ...

When is the last time a president has allowed the legislative branch to dictate what the executive branch can or can't on foreign policy issues.   I'll help you out, it's been a long, long time, much to the detriment of our country.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: July 27, 2017, 06:04:16 PM »

When is the last time a president has allowed the legislative branch to dictate what the executive branch can or can't on foreign policy issues.   I'll help you out, it's been a long, long time, much to the detriment of our country.

So yeah that will be his excuse for presenting to Putin. 

The bill, which gives Congress new powers to block Trump from easing sanctions against Moscow, passed the Senate 98-2. It passed the House on Tuesday 419-3.

I hope he doesn't ignore the will of the people.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: July 27, 2017, 06:18:12 PM »
Wow. That's quite the ratio!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2760 on: July 27, 2017, 06:19:29 PM »

The bill, which gives Congress new powers to block Trump from easing sanctions against Moscow, passed the Senate 98-2. It passed the House on Tuesday 419-3.

Then what the executive branch would be yielding to is the hyper paranoid Russian under every rock crowd.   This is unnecessary legislation and ties the executive branches hands.   In essence, it gives the Russians no compelling reason to work with the United States on anything, it's akin to asking for a permanent veto in the U.N. from the Russians.   It's hilarious to think that the ultra paranoid faction are the same people who melt down on unilateral action (unless it's a Democrat doing it).   You people can't make up your minds, it will make a hilarious movie or book someday.  If only Kubrick were still around, he could have a field day with this.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: July 27, 2017, 07:00:28 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: July 27, 2017, 07:03:21 PM »

Then what the executive branch would be yielding to is the hyper paranoid Russian under every rock crowd.   This is unnecessary legislation and ties the executive branches hands.   In essence, it gives the Russians no compelling reason to work with the United States on anything, it's akin to asking for a permanent veto in the U.N. from the Russians.   It's hilarious to think that the ultra paranoid faction are the same people who melt down on unilateral action (unless it's a Democrat doing it).   You people can't make up your minds, it will make a hilarious movie or book someday.  If only Kubrick were still around, he could have a field day with this.

apparently the GOP led legislator can't either

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: July 27, 2017, 07:49:23 PM »
I'm glad to see some bipartisan representation of America. Feels good.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: July 27, 2017, 08:11:35 PM »

Great point Sdk (friend)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: July 27, 2017, 08:16:14 PM »

Great point Sdk (friend)
Trump may just MAGA after all. :cheers:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: July 28, 2017, 04:23:22 AM »

apparently the GOP led legislator can't either

People like McCain are the most paranoid.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: July 28, 2017, 07:38:53 AM »
All but 5 are new McCarthites and paranoid.  I'm glad trump will show how not paranoid he is by dipping his head to putin

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: July 28, 2017, 08:03:25 AM »
All but 5 are new McCarthites and paranoid.  I'm glad trump will show how not paranoid he is by dipping his head to putin
YES. Alpha

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: July 28, 2017, 04:53:16 PM »
:cry:

Don't forget the bullshit story from the wapo about russians hacking New Hampshire's electric grid.  :lol:
[Posted w/o link to trigger more rage]

They still have a much better record than the president

Not according to polling

We're talking about snowflakes.  Their records are based on 'feelings'
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: July 28, 2017, 08:45:34 PM »
Well my president nutted up.  :Woohoo:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: July 29, 2017, 05:56:45 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/24/jared-kushner-new-york-russia-money-laundering
Apparently, stepson Jeerod Kushner owes Russia after gerring a big loan from a Russian company accused of laundrying money prohibited from being invested by the Magnitsky Act.  This is real Shady.  It starts putting a toilet bowl spin on this Russian thing.  Of course this could be fake News.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: July 29, 2017, 08:03:24 AM »
Is trump a beta paranoid new McCarthyite?  We will see

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: July 29, 2017, 08:52:39 AM »
Hearings:  Fusion GPS paid by Russians.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: July 29, 2017, 08:53:57 AM »
How many threads on Trump and Russia do the resident hyper paranoid New Cold Warriors need?