Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 770289 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #10800 on: December 18, 2019, 07:16:04 PM »
Don't fall over backpeddling so quickly
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10801 on: December 18, 2019, 07:42:43 PM »
Don't fall over backpeddling so quickly

Oh man, zing!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10802 on: December 19, 2019, 05:27:27 AM »
Sanctioning everybody out here.

LibDerpyDerps:  Not enough sanctions!

https://twitter.com/beadsgras/status/1207310589044953088

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10803 on: December 19, 2019, 10:44:07 AM »
Given it was a stated policy goal to stop Nordstream 2

would this be a dunking on, bendover, or standown in Dax terms?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #10804 on: December 19, 2019, 11:40:14 AM »
Given it was a stated policy goal to stop Nordstream 2

would this be a dunking on, bendover, or standown in Dax terms?

I wonder why Angie Merkel is so pissed off about these sanctions. 

It just seems weird that LibBots don’t care that ol Ang is pumping billions of Euros into Vlad’s pockets while simultaneously flipping the ol double bird to numerous friendly nations that the pipelines pass by.   

Lick, I’ll presume the resident LibBot solution to this is war.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10805 on: December 19, 2019, 11:55:52 AM »
i would actually prefer that as a global superpower we would be able to wield some modicum of soft power in the world

especially among allies

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10806 on: December 19, 2019, 12:54:21 PM »
i would actually prefer that as a global superpower we would be able to wield some modicum of soft power in the world

especially among allies

Lick, I know you’re not real good with timelines (nor the sharpest tack in the box).  So you probably don’t know that the US has opposed these pipelines since their inception.  The majority of that opposition was during your guys administration and about the time the Era of the Great Bendover began, give or take.   Now quite possibly Ang was pissed that your guys NSA was caught spying on her??

It’s also simply fascinating that you think the US is truly going to get a major Euro ally and what?  A top 5 world economy and largest in the EU? To not do this.  Just disappointed in the total lack of anti Russian rage in this instance that’s not being directed at Ang by the US political left.  I guess that’s just reserved for OrangeMan Bad.  Vlad appreciates those Euro’s and the fact that the former Soviet states get no gas from these pipelines.  Stalin and Hitler approve. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10807 on: December 19, 2019, 12:56:06 PM »
Son of dax. Master of redirection.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10808 on: December 19, 2019, 01:07:49 PM »

especially among allies

Lick, I know you’re not real good with timelines (nor the sharpest tack in the box).  So you probably don’t know that the US has opposed these pipelines since their inception.  The majority of that opposition was during your guys administration and about the time the Era of the Great Bendover began, give or take.   Now quite possibly Ang was pissed that your guys NSA was caught spying on her??

It’s also simply fascinating that you think the US is truly going to get a major Euro ally and what?  A top 5 world economy and largest in the EU? To not do this.  Just disappointed in the total lack of anti Russian rage in this instance that’s not being directed at Ang by the US political left.  I guess that’s just reserved for OrangeMan Bad.  Vlad appreciates those Euro’s and the fact that the former Soviet states get no gas from these pipelines.  Stalin and Hitler approve.

First I mean sure maybe we can't wield influence over Germany to have them diversify energy consumption but then maybe the Trump admin shouldn't have prioritized it.

The U.S. has little leverage to prevent the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany from being completed, two administration officials said, acknowledging the failure of a years-long effort to head off what officials believe is a threat to European security.

The massive $11-billion project is just weeks away from completion and has led President Donald Trump to call Germany “a captive to Russia.” He has criticized the European Union for not doing more to diversify imports away from the nation that supplies more than a third of its gas.

Senior U.S. administration officials, who asked not to be identified discussing the administration’s take on the project, said sanctions that passed Congress on Tuesday as part of a defense bill are too late to have any effect. The U.S. instead will try to impose costs on other Russian energy projects, one of the officials added.

The admission is a rare concession on what had been a top foreign-policy priority for the Trump administration and highlights how European allies such as Germany have been impervious to American pressure to abandon the pipeline. It also shows how the U.S. has struggled to deter Russia from flexing its muscles on issues ranging from energy to Ukraine to election interference.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10809 on: December 19, 2019, 01:32:56 PM »

especially among allies

First I mean sure maybe we can't wield influence over Germany to have them diversify energy consumption but then maybe the Trump admin shouldn't have prioritized it.

The U.S. has little leverage to prevent the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany from being completed, two administration officials said, acknowledging the failure of a years-long effort to head off what officials believe is a threat to European security.

The massive $11-billion project is just weeks away from completion and has led President Donald Trump to call Germany “a captive to Russia.” He has criticized the European Union for not doing more to diversify imports away from the nation that supplies more than a third of its gas.

Senior U.S. administration officials, who asked not to be identified discussing the administration’s take on the project, said sanctions that passed Congress on Tuesday as part of a defense bill are too late to have any effect. The U.S. instead will try to impose costs on other Russian energy projects, one of the officials added.

The admission is a rare concession on what had been a top foreign-policy priority for the Trump administration and highlights how European allies such as Germany have been impervious to American pressure to abandon the pipeline. It also shows how the U.S. has struggled to deter Russia from flexing its muscles on issues ranging from energy to Ukraine to election interference.

Lick, thank you for reminding us about things that everyone knows.

Again, it just seems very strange to me that the American Political Left shows virtually no signs of outrage as one of the members of the LibDerp Nation's beloved EU  facilitates Vlad Putin to the tune of billions up on billions of dollars.   All the while, the United States which just passed the largest defense budget in world history.  Of which a substantial portion will go to pay for housing and supporting U.S. troops in Europe, and another substantial portion will go towards ensuring the U.S. has the capability to rapidly deploy troops to the region, and on top of providing a strategic weapons umbrella over the region.   Germany and NATO as a whole live under the warm comfy blanket of U.S. might, and yet Angie clearly has no problem in ensuring that Vlad has plenty of money to keep building his military.    LibBot Nation should be absolutely enraged . . . but that's reserved for OrangeMan bad (whose military budget ensures that LibBot Nation's beloved Europe gets to live under that warm comfy U.S. blanket).

Besides, what happend to the big Green Energy push in Germany . . . oh yeah, it's really really expensive and can't haul the fright.   :frown:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10810 on: December 19, 2019, 01:53:30 PM »

I insisted they were going to attack U.S. troops?

Almost verbatim!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10811 on: December 19, 2019, 01:55:04 PM »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10812 on: December 19, 2019, 02:11:38 PM »

I insisted they were going to attack U.S. troops?

Almost verbatim!

Link?

You arguing Erdogan did not care about attacking US Troops

believing erdogan would attack US forces is absolute lunacy, but if it is what it takes to back Trump, dax is in!

This is the point he needs to drop.  It is so rough ridin' dumb it undermines his decent points about the Nato free-loaders.  No way turkey risks a single scratch on an american soldier.  My crap it is so dumb its hard to type

:lol: 

Turkey was willing to risk complete disenfranchisement from NATO in buying the S-400 (because the previous administration wouldn't sell them our good stuff) do you think they really care if they might hurt some American's in an operation they were planning for over a year or more?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10813 on: December 19, 2019, 02:22:08 PM »

especially among allies

Lick, thank you for reminding us about things that everyone knows.

Again, it just seems very strange to me that the American Political Left shows virtually no signs of outrage as one of the members of the LibDerp Nation's beloved EU  facilitates Vlad Putin to the tune of billions up on billions of dollars.   All the while, the United States which just passed the largest defense budget in world history.  Of which a substantial portion will go to pay for housing and supporting U.S. troops in Europe, and another substantial portion will go towards ensuring the U.S. has the capability to rapidly deploy troops to the region, and on top of providing a strategic weapons umbrella over the region.   Germany and NATO as a whole live under the warm comfy blanket of U.S. might, and yet Angie clearly has no problem in ensuring that Vlad has plenty of money to keep building his military.    LibBot Nation should be absolutely enraged . . . but that's reserved for OrangeMan bad (whose military budget ensures that LibBot Nation's beloved Europe gets to live under that warm comfy U.S. blanket).

Besides, what happend to the big Green Energy push in Germany . . . oh yeah, it's really really expensive and can't haul the fright.   :frown:

dax the question was..

is this more of a dunked on or great bendover for you?

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10814 on: December 19, 2019, 04:39:15 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10815 on: December 19, 2019, 04:43:09 PM »
That's just putin's opinion
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10816 on: December 20, 2019, 05:19:16 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10817 on: December 20, 2019, 06:18:04 AM »
Republicans not freaking the eff out over national security is something I've never seen in my lifetime. I don't even know what the Democratic equivalent would be. Not freaking out over a Democratic president implementing segregationist policies?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10818 on: December 20, 2019, 09:24:02 AM »
Lol, “might hurt some Americans”.  That’s always the desired out come of a direct assault on human targets, maybe we’ll hurt some of them, maybe not. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10819 on: December 20, 2019, 09:26:37 AM »
Republicans not freaking the eff out over national security is something I've never seen in my lifetime. I don't even know what the Democratic equivalent would be. Not freaking out over a Democratic president implementing segregationist policies?

Why would we freak out about national security when the largest defense budget in history was just put into place?  The former leader of the Soviet Union said just a day or two ago that the US appears to be setting up for decades of US hegemony and global military dominance. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10820 on: December 20, 2019, 10:11:07 AM »
lol holy crap

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10821 on: December 20, 2019, 10:24:07 AM »
All that to pursue and defend Russia’s interests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10822 on: December 20, 2019, 10:31:05 AM »
I am no military budget expert but isn't every one going forward going to be the biggest? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10823 on: December 20, 2019, 10:36:04 AM »
All that to pursue and defend Russia’s interests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, pursuing Russia’s interest by exiting treaties, and sanctioning Russia and every client state they have.

Brilliant.   

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10824 on: December 21, 2019, 07:30:15 AM »