Author Topic: The Hills Season 6/The City Season 2 official thread 2010  (Read 9831 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
The Hills Season 6/The City Season 2 official thread 2010
« on: May 11, 2010, 02:01:48 PM »
Seriously has there ever been a better combo of 30 minute shows back to back in the history of television?  The simple answer is no and that answer was engraved onto every Hills/City fan's forehead from the premieres of these two hit shows new seasons just 3 short weeks ago.

The Hills-
Where to begin?  Has Kristen ever looked better?  Not to this longtime Laguna Beach/Hills fan.  Will LC make a triumphant return? I HOPE SO- she has to show her face.  Heidi? No thanks, that plastic surgery looks wacky.  Spencer has officially lost it and my love for him has grown to new levels.  -And I love his crystals last week.  Speidi, why do we love you so?

Hey Lo- shove it you freak.  Same to you Stephanie, beat it.  Brody- stay strong and get back up on Kristen, you know you want to and she wants you.  Especially with Audrina with that d-bag Ryan Cabrara.  Seriously the dude is a mega tool box, loved Brody giving him crap last week at the party (before Spencer wigged out).

City-
And Olivia.  Wow.  She's just throwing Whitney and her new line of clothing (Whitney Eve) right under the bus.  Tonight i'm sure sparks will fly as Whit confronts Olivia.  I also LOVED how Erin said "No You Don't Girlfriend" to Olivia and threw her under the bus to Joe at the Elle executive meeting and defended Whit's new clothing line.  Glad Joe agreed, amirite?  High five to Joe and Erin (and Whitney for her forward facing designs).  Olivia, we love you girlfriend but you better check yourself before you wreck yourself

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Hills Season 6/The City Season 2 official thread 2010
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 02:16:24 PM »
Sorry guys these were Epi 1 and 2 combo recaps, not just one epi.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 02:18:44 PM »
If you like that, you should check out heli-loggers.  Has anyone seen that?  I haven't.  What's it like?

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 09:03:15 PM »
it's not that fun to watch.

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »
Well, were do I begin..

LC is going to make a final appearnce on the last episodoe of the season. Can not stand Spencer. He was cool like two seasons ago, but he is wacko and lost his mind. Audrinia is going to have her own spin off, just like The City.. The Audrina Show!

OMG,  :love: Lo :love:   She's EMAWesome

Brody is a pimp, that wants Audrina..But could see him swingin with Kristin again.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 10:15:08 PM »
another great pair of epi's tonight folks, for those that are missing out, i seriously feel sorry for you.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 10:20:07 PM »
another great pair of epi's tonight folks, for those that are missing out, i seriously feel sorry for you.

Looks like the dork train started early today

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 07:34:05 AM »

you watch southpark.  LMAO. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 08:26:48 AM »
I never understood how so many people were strill so confident that the Cavs were going to win after the series was tied 2-2.  Also, Jamie Foxx takes himself way too seriously these days.  Also, if the Marlins still have the poorest attendance, it's pretty remarkable given how truly pathetic the Pirates' attendance is.  Oh, one more thing.  Did you know that Pompeii was some sort of big time sex crazed city?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 08:31:44 AM »
I never understood how so many people were strill so confident that the Cavs were going to win after the series was tied 2-2.  Also, Jamie Foxx takes himself way too seriously these days.  Also, if the Marlins still have the poorest attendance, it's pretty remarkable given how truly pathetic the Pirates' attendance is.  Oh, one more thing.  Did you know that Pompeii was some sort of big time sex crazed city?
thoughts on Whitney calling Olivia a bitch at lunch (after Joe made Olivia ask Whitney to lunch to smooth things over) and then Olivia walking out?  thoughts on Erin telling the producer of elle.com to not waste his time on editing Olivia's gem shoot? 

The42Yardstick

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 08:34:32 AM »
Great thread. A+ stuff. Not sure what it's about, but you've got some great posts here.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 08:50:53 AM »
Great thread. A+ stuff. Not sure what it's about, but you've got some great posts here.

What's Brody's obsession with Audrina when Kristin is knocking on his door?  What's Audrina's obsession with dumbass Cabrera when Brody's knocking on her door? 

Do you think Kelly Cutrone could have looked any worse last night?  Thoughts on Whit working in the closet at People's Revolution?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 11:05:31 AM »

What's Brody's obsession with Audrina when Kristin is knocking on his door?  What's Audrina's obsession with dumbass Cabrera when Brody's knocking on her door? 

Do you think Kelly Cutrone could have looked any worse last night?  Thoughts on Whit working in the closet at People's Revolution?

He is just scamming on Audrina to stick it in that Ryan guy's face.  Brody likes to remind no time chumps that it is his show, and he will drive fancy/classic  cars down Sunset then bowl his ass off no matter what the dude says.

Seriously though, when will Spidey (LOLL) get their own show?  I am guessing it will be on CBS, primetime.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 11:51:50 AM »

He is just scamming on Audrina to stick it in that Ryan guy's face.  Brody likes to remind no time chumps that it is his show, and he will drive fancy/classic  cars down Sunset then bowl his ass off no matter what the dude says.

Seriously though, when will Spidey (LOLL) get their own show?  I am guessing it will be on CBS, primetime.

LSOC - fantastic points about Brody.  it is Brody's show. 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 11:58:41 AM »
Seriously has there ever been a better combo of 30 minute shows back to back in the history of television?  The simple answer is no

I think somebody (you) is forgetting about when "Toddlers & Tiaras" and "Police Women of Broward County" were on back to back on TLC primetime.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 12:05:02 PM »
This is all a trick.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 12:54:36 PM »

LSOC - fantastic points about Brody.  it is Brody's show. 

Have you heard any rumblings on what channel Spencer and Heidi's show will be on?  :pleasebeonbasiccable:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 01:01:12 PM »
Spoke to friend/bigtime hollywood producer.  She said the Speidi show could be any any of the four major networks- in the same format at Big Brother:  3 epis per week, each epi one hour long.

If some (mods?) start a forum for new show pls move this thread there.  Tia

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 01:07:58 PM »
New Thread Ideas

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2010, 01:20:29 PM »
New Thread Ideas

You are totally reminding me of Frankie right now.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2010, 01:29:31 PM »

No wonder there's so much South Park hate flowing,  there's too many of you girls watching garbage like The Hills and The City.  I'm just waiting for one of you to start a Gray's Anatomy thread or something.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2010, 01:41:06 PM »
New Thread Ideas

You are totally reminding me of Frankie right now.
:confused:

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2010, 01:43:16 PM »

No wonder there's so much South Park hate flowing,  there's too many of you girls watching garbage like The Hills and The City.  I'm just waiting for one of you to start a Gray's Anatomy thread or something.

It's "Grey's" Anatomy.  With an "e".   Stupid.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 01:50:42 PM by _33 »

The42Yardstick

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2010, 02:00:31 PM »
<-----------------Still watches Space Ghost Coast to Coast instead of real tv

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2010, 02:02:31 PM »
<-----------------Still watches Space Ghost Coast to Coast instead of real tv