Author Topic: The Hills Season 6/The City Season 2 official thread 2010  (Read 9834 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: The Hills Season 6/The City Season 2 official thread 2010
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 02:32:44 PM »
another great pair of epi's tonight folks, for those that are missing out, i seriously feel sorry for you.

Looks like the dork train started early today
you watch southpark.  LMAO. 

No wonder there's so much South Park hate flowing,  there's too many of you girls watching garbage like The Hills and The City.  I'm just waiting for one of you to start a Gray's Anatomy thread or something.
dumbasses like you remind me of what life was like before crystals.  you're a joke and so is your face.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 03:18:27 PM »
another great pair of epi's tonight folks, for those that are missing out, i seriously feel sorry for you.

No wonder there's so much South Park hate flowing,  there's too many of you girls watching garbage like The Hills and The City.  I'm just waiting for one of you to start a Gray's Anatomy thread or something.

It's "Grey's" Anatomy.  With an "e".   Stupid.

Congratulations on outing yourself, so to speak.  I have never seen an epi of The Hills, The City, or GrEy's Anatomy and don't see a need to break that streak. 

If MTV created a show called The Dumbasses I'm sure quite a fewpeople in this thread would be firing up their DVR's for it.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2010, 03:21:46 PM »

If MTV created a show called The Dumbasses I'm sure quite a fewpeople in this thread would be firing up their DVR's for it.

Of course we would.  Wouldn't want to miss Brock Landers TV debut.  Boomshakalaka.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2010, 03:22:24 PM »

Congratulations on outing yourself, so to speak.  I have never seen an epi of The Hills, The City, or GrEy's Anatomy and don't see a need to break that streak. 

Hmmn, the Dumbasses- I think that show got cancelled.  Originally named "Brock Landers, Posts: 44 Fist pumpin' like a champ" the show was quickly renamed "The Dumbasses" and moved to MTV's sister channel MTV-Dumbass, it was cancelled after the 2nd episode.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 02:43:08 PM »
OMG!  :love:

LINK

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2010, 02:53:16 PM »
damn he's so awesome

i wish they had a pic of him resting on a rock with his crystals pushed up against his forehead.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2010, 03:30:59 PM »

:dunno:

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2010, 03:34:23 PM »
The Hills/The City is fantastic TV. :nohomo

GTFOOMF Haters

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »
Wow, just wow when Lo set up McKenna w/ that internship.  WTF does she think she's doing?  Also, Brody was being such a douchebag bringing McKenna around.  :lol:  Kristen needs to wake the f*ck up and stop acting surprised at Brody's shenannigan's before I get f*cking sick of her.  You stupid, stupid woman.  You should have seen this McKenna girl from a mile away.  I mean seriously. :lol:

Also, loved Spencer giving everyone sh*t in that club in an earlier ep.  "That's really gnarly, bro."  :lol:

Was f*cking pissed when they showed that garbage fresh meat show instead of the City.  WTF? 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2010, 04:00:55 PM »
Some of these decimated conferences should take a look at the Hills as far as how successful it'll be to just pick up some mid-major and thrust them into the mix.  Why should I give a eff about Lo or Stephanie (except when she's getting destroyed by Spencer)?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2010, 09:27:07 PM »
Wow, just wow when Lo set up McKenna w/ that internship.  WTF does she think she's doing?  Also, Brody was being such a douchebag bringing McKenna around.  :lol:  Kristen needs to wake the f*ck up and stop acting surprised at Brody's shenannigan's before I get f*cking sick of her.  You stupid, stupid woman.  You should have seen this McKenna girl from a mile away.  I mean seriously. :lol:

Also, loved Spencer giving everyone sh*t in that club in an earlier ep.  "That's really gnarly, bro."  :lol:

Was f*cking pissed when they showed that garbage fresh meat show instead of the City.  WTF? 

um.  they didn't sub fresh meat for the city here.  LMFAO @ you for missing a great epi of the city.

also doubt kristina is out in Venice and not in some stupid VIP area.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2010, 10:48:58 PM »

um.  they didn't sub fresh meat for the city here.  LMFAO @ you for missing a great epi of the city.

also doubt kristina is out in Venice and not in some stupid VIP area.

yeah, I was wondering how much that bar in Venice and that bag store paid to be on the show.  will have to get caught up on the city soon.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2010, 04:51:25 PM »
Sadly, just another example of a hypocritical Christian.

Karissa Shannon admits to sex tape with Heidi Montag, claims Spencer Pratt stole it

Hugh Hefner’s ex-girlfriend, Playboy playmate Karissa Shannon, says she made a sex tape with Heidi Montag that was then stolen by Montag’s estranged husband Spencer Pratt.
The former “Girls Next Door” star told RadarOnline.com “there is a sex tape of me and Heidi,” adding that Pratt was not present when they shot the footage.
“It’s just me and Heidi, that’s it,” she said.
Pratt threatened to release a sex tape of Montag earlier this month, but Shannon argues that he is not the tapes owner, claiming he stole her camera when he picked some of his items from Montag’s Malibu home.
SLIDESHOW: The Shannon Twins
Slideshow: Heidi Montag's Transformation

"Me and Heidi were hanging out at her house in Malibu and he came over to pick up some stuff and he 'accidentally' took my camera," Karissa told RadarOnline.com. "I talk to Heidi every single day and I tried to be there for her when she was going through her divorce, but now it's starting to affect my life. Spencer had no right to steal my camera. There are other things on there that I don't want to come out, including the video of me and Heidi."
Shannon told TMZ she plans to sue Pratt if he tries to sell the tape.
She also said there were other things on the video she would prefer the world not see.
Pratt is shopping the tape to Vivid Entertainment, TMZ reports.

Read more: http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/08/27/karissa-shannon-admits-to-sex-tape-with-heidi-montag-claims-spencer-pratt-stole-it/?test=faces#ixzz0xqTyMS7T

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2010, 04:53:56 PM »

Karissa Shannon admits to sex tape with Heidi Montag, claims Spencer Pratt stole it

Hugh Hefner’s ex-girlfriend, Playboy playmate Karissa Shannon, says she made a sex tape with Heidi Montag that was then stolen by Montag’s estranged husband Spencer Pratt.
The former “Girls Next Door” star told RadarOnline.com “there is a sex tape of me and Heidi,” adding that Pratt was not present when they shot the footage.
Pratt threatened to release a sex tape of Montag earlier this month, but Shannon argues that he is not the tapes owner, claiming he stole her camera when he picked some of his items from Montag’s Malibu home.

"Me and Heidi were hanging out at her house in Malibu and he came over to pick up some stuff and he 'accidentally' took my camera," Karissa told RadarOnline.com. "I talk to Heidi every single day and I tried to be there for her when she was going through her divorce, but now it's starting to affect my life. Spencer had no right to steal my camera. There are other things on there that I don't want to come out, including the video of me and Heidi."
She also said there were other things on the video she would prefer the world not see.

Read more: http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/08/27/karissa-shannon-admits-to-sex-tape-with-heidi-montag-claims-spencer-pratt-stole-it/?test=faces#ixzz0xqTyMS7T

Sadly, this has already been debunked.  Just another publicity stunt for our heros Spidey :love:

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2010, 04:58:36 PM »

Sadly, this has already been debunked.  Just another publicity stunt for our heros Spidey :love:

Love you Pratts!!!  :driving:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2010, 11:18:06 AM »

:dunno:

I miss these guys. I hope Chad hasn't done anything rash in this depressed market. He seems a little fragile.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2010, 11:26:05 AM »
chad's been kicking ass and taking names, obviously you don't follow him on twitter  :cool:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2010, 11:47:50 AM »
chad's been kicking ass and taking names, obviously you don't follow him on twitter  :cool:

That's good to know. I need to spend more time with twitter.

Is Josh still taking his Ritalin?

Is Madison banging guys or girls right now?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2016, 08:29:56 PM »
happy 10th to the best show ever

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2017, 01:40:04 PM »
as awesome as ever - http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/31/spencer-pratt-the-hills-anniversary-interview

sounds like speidi are pregnant.  i want to be the first person from goEMAW to wish them congratulations on their pending arrival. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2017, 01:48:00 PM »
man.  just reread this thread.  really makes you wonder what happened to good television. 
it's sad how vanderpump rules has tried to gank the hills/the city's vibe and recreate it.  so sad.  i wonder if mtv could sue on grounds of copy write infringement?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2019, 10:34:52 AM »
so here we are, on the cusp of the premiere of season 1 of the hills: new beginning

so much has changed, so much has stayed the same.  destiny is in our hands, it’s up to each of us to nurture it.

i want to give a shoutout to any of the cast who may be reading this, I cannot wait to see the special treats that you have in store for us