Author Topic: bbba and bib discussion.  (Read 10125 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: bbba and bib discussion.
« Reply #200 on: October 24, 2023, 08:06:13 PM »
i don't understand what is even slightly confusing about what i wrote.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 24, 2023, 08:24:59 PM »
I'm like 90% sys on this but still 10% kk
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 24, 2023, 08:28:03 PM »
Yea I don't get the outrage but maybe that means I have become part of the problem
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 24, 2023, 08:37:32 PM »
I guess I stand by my assessment of her and you do as well.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 25, 2023, 02:03:13 PM »
Yea I don't get the outrage but maybe that means I have become part of the problem

There's no outrage, at all, there certainly shouldn't be. There should be extreme mockery of her delusions of grandeur about both her place in history and how much she'll be able to cash in on a largely forgettable short time in the senate. College president, lol. We had a four star general and the chairman of the joint chief of staff as the UP at one of the most public of universities in this country and he was grossly underqualified. She's been the least relevant and accomplished senator the last 4 years and is only know for being completely unpredictable.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 25, 2023, 02:09:04 PM »

There's no outrage, at all, there certainly shouldn't be. There should be extreme mockery of her delusions of grandeur about both her place in history and how much she'll be able to cash in on a largely forgettable short time in the senate. College president, lol. We had a four star general and the chairman of the joint chief of staff as the UP at one of the most public of universities in this country and he was grossly underqualified. She's been the least relevant and accomplished senator the last 4 years and is only know for being completely unpredictable.

She's a narcisist.  She's saved millions/billions for a lot of very rich people. She's set for life, her meals and travel will be taken care of for a long time.