Author Topic: People who you don't know who they are whom you hate because of what they did: A Daily Devotional  (Read 3766 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
I hate the person responsible for the marketing effort of Velcro shoes. It could've been amazing. We could've been so happy. The adaptable and flexible security of lacing combined with the effortless fastening and unfastening of the hook and loop system? This should have been a slam dunk.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
I hate the person responsible for the marketing effort of Velcro shoes. It could've been amazing. We could've been so happy. The address daptable and flexible security of lacing combined with the effortless fastening and unfastening of the hook and loop system? This should have been a slam dunk.
You're right,  but what is convenient with good utility is rarely fashionable.  See the minivan as another example.  I think usually because the people that stop caring about appearances latch on to what "makes sense"  and then the hip crowd rejects is making it uncool. 

But yea,  velcro is a pretty awesome product.  Remember Roos?  Man,  so dope as a kid w/ that big ass velcro.  In fact,  I'm going to see if they have some in my size. If not,  I'll get laces anyway.  Roos.  Man.

Oh,  and for me it's everyone involved w/ making the standard week five 8 hour days instead of four 10 hour days. 
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
People who put gum in the urinal

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
People who chew gum

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
People who don't turn right on red

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
People who put their cart on one side of the aisle then stand on the other side while deciding what to buy, thereby blocking the entire aisle

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have a lot of these

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
People who talk on a bluetooth thing while an IRL human is doing something for them, like at a rental car counter, etc

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The guy who invented billboards

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The guy who invented humongous signs like for subway or ikea or whatever

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
People who put their cart on one side of the aisle then stand on the other side while deciding what to buy, thereby blocking the entire aisle

Ppl that don't treat every pathway, aisle, sidewalk, etc like a road and stay on the right side and actually concern themselves with the flow of traffic around them.  Those ppl need to be bounced off the earth.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
People who don't take their shopping carts to the cart corrals.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
old people
kids
people

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
You know who I hate/love in this world? The ppl who can eat a crap ton and stay super skinny/buff. I watch these reality shows like "below deck" where they're charting on a yacht for rich ppl a whole summer and they're all super rough ridin' ripped. How do they maintain that on a yacht? I know super hot girls like this too and one of my best friends from college is like this as well. So #Jels.

The only time I ever had the closest thing to a six pack was my sophomore year of college. I prepped for it too for about 3 months before spring break. I literally lost it all after that week of gluttony. Such bullshit, guys!

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
ppl that ask a question and don't fully listen to the answer, only to ask the rough ridin' question again multiple times because they are assholes.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Whomever is keeping Ed from being released either via DVD or Netflix.  I don't know whom it is, but if I ever find out I will hate them still the same but I will be able to put a face and a name to it.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Some of these seem like mere pet peeves but some are purposely done straight up dick moves.  Is this for transgressions that are worse than the Pet Peeves thread?

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
People who chew gum
:frown: I'm chewing gum right now because I had coffee this morning and I hate coffee breath

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
People who chew gum
:frown: I'm chewing gum right now because I had coffee this morning and I hate coffee breath

now everyone around you is smelling coffee breath with a hint of spearmint

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
"man, i really wish people could hear me chewing at all times and smell what's inside of my mouth from five feet away." -person who invented chewing gum

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
"also i want it to stick to rough ridin' everything once it has been used, and i want people to care so little about it that they just put it wherever they want after they're done. under tables, on chairs, on the ground, wherever! it'll be great!"

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
chewing gum creates farts.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Just smells like gum now  :Woot: