Author Topic: ITT We Adore Sec Def Mad Dog Mattis  (Read 13595 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ITT We Adore Sec Def Mad Dog Mattis
« on: December 03, 2016, 03:15:49 PM »
Guys Trump just picked Patton to lead the DoD. Favorite quotes...

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
No truer words. Polite but practical.

There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It’s really great.
You haven't lived until you've literally dodged a bullet.

The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some a**holes in the world that just need to be shot.

There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do. It’s just business.
Trump relates.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 03:20:04 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Adore Sec Def Mad Dog Mattis
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 05:44:05 PM »
Sounds like a loose cannon psychopath

So typical establishment military guy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 05:47:28 PM »
First homosexual to get that job, shows progress.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 05:59:06 PM »
If we were playing guess that quote I would have said George Zimmmerman
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 06:27:09 PM »
Not torn from the faculty lounge at an Ivy League and ready to launch multiple wars of aggression and clandestine overthrows of sovereign nations ='s total ProgLib meltdown

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 07:03:08 PM »
You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them.
I can see how that would be fun.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It’s really a hell of a lot of fun. You’re gonna have a blast out here! I feel sorry for every son of a bitch that doesn’t get to serve with you.
Goosebumps.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 07:06:24 PM »
This guy should not be allowed to own guns

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2016, 07:11:48 PM »
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

You are the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art! They do not want to eff with us. Check it out, independently targeting particle-beam phalanx. Whap! You can fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, and we got Sonic Electronic Ball-Breakers! We got nukes, knives, sharp sticks....

Men, all this stuff you've heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans traditionally love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost, and will never lose a war... because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:18:13 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2016, 07:29:19 PM »
Very Patton'esqe

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2016, 07:40:46 PM »
Bloodthirsty warpig DAX loves this guy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2016, 08:29:57 PM »
Pssst, many of those quotes were Patton.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2016, 08:38:11 PM »
Loves war, that's for sure

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2016, 09:36:25 PM »
No war is over until the enemy says it’s over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote.

When I go home people will ask me, ‘Hey Mad Dog, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?’ You know what I’ll say? I won’t say a goddamn word. Why? They won’t understand. They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the men next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is.

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I’ll kill you all.

MAD DOG! :love:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 07:30:42 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2016, 10:22:33 PM »
It will be nice to put an end to all of the little wars going on and have 7 or more years of peace.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2016, 12:22:05 PM »

When I go home people will ask me, ‘Hey Mad Dog, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?’ You know what I’ll say? I won’t say a goddamn word. Why? They won’t understand. They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the men next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is.

Black Hawk Down was a pretty good movie.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 12:32:31 PM »
He does it for the dudes

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2016, 03:57:28 PM »
Marines don’t know how to spell the word defeat.
They probably do, but I see where he's going with this.

I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.
ZOMG what a badass. My new goal is to work this 10000 year threat into casual conversation.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall. We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!
  :emawkid:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 06:13:26 PM »
You're not in Kansas anymore. You are in Afghanistan. Respect that fact every second of every day. If there is a hell, you might want to go there for some R and R after a tour in Afghanistan. Out there, beyond that fence, every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Jujubes. It is my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed. Not with all of you. If you wish to survive, you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude. You've got to obey the rules, Afghanistan rules.

Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2016, 05:04:34 PM »
I was (am) getting pretty concerned about Trump stuffing his cabinet with military leaders. Seems very Egypt-y.

But I have now rationalized that these guys might just kill him if he gets too far out of control. Sworn to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2016, 05:27:33 PM »
You're not in Kansas anymore. You are in Afghanistan. Respect that fact every second of every day. If there is a hell, you might want to go there for some R and R after a tour in Afghanistan. Out there, beyond that fence, every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Jujubes. It is my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed. Not with all of you. If you wish to survive, you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude. You've got to obey the rules, Afghanistan rules.

Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.

That first one is from avatar bruh

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2016, 07:29:17 PM »
Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps!
Mad Dog. Absolutely Badass!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2016, 09:19:56 PM »
Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps!
Mad Dog. Absolutely Badass!

Cute couple

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2016, 08:00:16 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2016, 09:01:03 AM »
he looks very ill

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile