Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 657251 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #7125 on: September 04, 2019, 05:02:03 PM »
It's about time someone outted the nws as a propaganda arm of libderp nation
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7126 on: September 04, 2019, 05:03:52 PM »
It's about time someone outted the nws as a propaganda arm of libderp nation

It's sad to see an entire political movement take every one of their talking points from a group of idiots (not the NWS).   But, just another day with LibDerp Nation. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7127 on: September 04, 2019, 05:15:09 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7128 on: September 04, 2019, 05:21:00 PM »
Fake news

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7129 on: September 04, 2019, 05:23:23 PM »
Not idiot nws

https://twitter.com/NWSBirmingham/status/1168179647667814400?s=19

8/29 vs 9/1

Hurricanes are easily predicted and never change direction (LibDerp Nation)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7130 on: September 04, 2019, 05:36:10 PM »
Dax, that tweet was 20 minutes after trump claimed Alabama was going to get "hurt"

Confused again?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
LOL TRUMP
« Reply #7131 on: September 04, 2019, 05:37:27 PM »
There is literally nothing Trump can do that dax won't deflect or defend.  He's a force of nature that you simply can't comprehend.

It’s one of the most incredible things I have ever seen.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7132 on: September 04, 2019, 05:47:25 PM »
 :lol: 

The dude listed a whole string of Southeastern States, and this "never predicted to be hit by the storm" is just a flat lie, unless you're talking direct hit, even the NHC's own model just two days before had the storm hitting the East Coast of Florida and then going up the center still as a major hurricane.   On the NHC's run on 8/29 two models took it into the Gulf.   If it goes up the Center of Florida then likely the most dangerous side of the storm is lashing Southeastern AL (which is why military bases there were on standby to move equipment).   

This may be the peak hate all things Trump.   :lol:

LibDerp Nation's anal tachometer is revving at 18K RPM's at this pont.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7133 on: September 04, 2019, 05:49:59 PM »

That's pretty funny, but at one time the models had the storm going across Florida, back into the Gulf and then possibly making landfall again in the FL Panhandle/AL Gulf Coast. 

This is a bald faced lie. There was one model, on the spaghetti stand, that had this as a scenario and that was while the hurricane was between Puerto Rico and The Bahamas. They use a consensus of the spaghetti models to develop a cone. A track into the gulf was always outside of the cone. I know he wasn't/isn't using that logic because if he were he's be tweeting for Kentucky, West Virginia, and Ohio to take preparations because there's one model that currently has Dorian tracking there.

He just mumped up and it's beyond troubling that he can't just let his gaffes go.

Yeah, never been through a Hurricane(s) before so thanks for your input Captain NOAA

So unconcerned about the possibility of a hurricane strike in SE Alabama a week ago that one of my military customers went into Hurricane readiness mode for the possibility of having to move hundreds of millions of dollars of aircraft to another location.  Dumbass generals and executive officers listening to Trump, FFS. :frown:

Damn dude

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7134 on: September 04, 2019, 05:52:30 PM »

That's pretty funny, but at one time the models had the storm going across Florida, back into the Gulf and then possibly making landfall again in the FL Panhandle/AL Gulf Coast. 

This is a bald faced lie. There was one model, on the spaghetti stand, that had this as a scenario and that was while the hurricane was between Puerto Rico and The Bahamas. They use a consensus of the spaghetti models to develop a cone. A track into the gulf was always outside of the cone. I know he wasn't/isn't using that logic because if he were he's be tweeting for Kentucky, West Virginia, and Ohio to take preparations because there's one model that currently has Dorian tracking there.

He just mumped up and it's beyond troubling that he can't just let his gaffes go.

Yeah, never been through a Hurricane(s) before so thanks for your input Captain NOAA

So unconcerned about the possibility of a hurricane strike in SE Alabama a week ago that one of my military customers went into Hurricane readiness mode for the possibility of having to move hundreds of millions of dollars of aircraft to another location.  Dumbass generals and executive officers listening to Trump, FFS. :frown:

Damn dude

Everyone of your posts is a damn dude amaze

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7135 on: September 04, 2019, 05:56:59 PM »
dax, if you can't laugh at him taking a sharpie to a map, then what can you laugh at?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7136 on: September 04, 2019, 06:03:22 PM »
dax, if you can't laugh at him taking a sharpie to a map, then what can you laugh at?

I did laugh at that. 

But the whole narrative that AL wasn’t in the discussion is nonsense.

But yeah let’s not be alert.  After all the NWS said initially that what was to become Dorian would only be a tropical storm and likely break up. 

They had one of the biggest swings I’ve seen in a long time in forecast paths in less than 24 hours. 

#libderppeakanal

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7137 on: September 04, 2019, 06:04:41 PM »
Sometimes I think dax might be a john barron type trump sock on gE

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1169375550806351872

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7138 on: September 04, 2019, 06:12:05 PM »
lmao that's dated August 28

dax you're amazing

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7139 on: September 04, 2019, 07:40:48 PM »
FAKE weather news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7140 on: September 04, 2019, 07:46:00 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #7141 on: September 04, 2019, 08:45:23 PM »
The August 29th Euro Model Run had no less than 9 tracks taking the storm into the Gulf of Mexico, one model took the storm into Mobile Bay, another took it straight up the West Coast of FL and likely into the Florida Panhandle which then likely means both GA and AL, and 3 other models parked it just off the coast of West Florida and due South of FloraBama.

Some of you people  :lol:

Dog, just take the L on this one.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7142 on: September 04, 2019, 09:27:51 PM »
The Euro said pretty much the same on 8/29. 

LibDerp Nation: Now enraged by a president telling people to be safe.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7143 on: September 04, 2019, 09:34:11 PM »
The August 29th Euro Model Run had no less than 9 tracks taking the storm into the Gulf of Mexico, one model took the storm into Mobile Bay, another took it straight up the West Coast of FL and likely into the Florida Panhandle which then likely means both GA and AL, and 3 other models parked it just off the coast of West Florida and due South of FloraBama.

He’s just like Trump in pretty much every way.  Knows he’s wrong but just keeps digging and digging and digging and then claims victory.  It’s extremely :lol: but also very :frown:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #7144 on: September 04, 2019, 09:48:12 PM »

It’s astounding.

He’s just like Trump in pretty much every way.  Knows he’s wrong but just keeps digging and digging and digging and then claims victory.  It’s extremely :lol: but also very :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL TRUMP
« Reply #7145 on: September 04, 2019, 09:59:50 PM »
Weird thing is, I can actually look at the models and the NHC forecast track as late as 8/30 and 8/31.   Now I know Midwestern living dummies don’t really get Hurricanes but they’re typically really large and tropical storm force winds extend well beyond the eye.

The 5 plus day NHC streaming sequence shows they missed this thing badly initially. 

Just a real weird and dumb series of takes by OrangeMan: Bad Nation.

Of course dumbass takes are expected from The Big Dummy and Skinny Benny, but some of you, just really surprised, wow.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7146 on: September 04, 2019, 10:11:20 PM »
Dax approves of yelling fire in a crowd just in case a fire might break out.  You never now, fires happen.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL TRUMP
« Reply #7147 on: September 04, 2019, 10:17:30 PM »
Dax approves of yelling fire in a crowd just in case a fire might break out.  You never now, fires happen.

Except in this case the fire actually happened/is happening, it’s two hundred miles wide, is moving, could hit anywhere along an area covering 5 states, and they don’t know where exactly it’s going to go and when it’s going to go. 

So, a positively shitty take as usual, Phil.

I know there’s a fire or will be a fire. It will impact millions, but I chose to say nothing (Shitty Take Phil Titola).

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7148 on: September 04, 2019, 10:23:58 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL TRUMP
« Reply #7149 on: September 04, 2019, 10:28:17 PM »
Hurricane forecast tracks can change often, Phil.

This is a new low intelligence post standard even for you.

That’s why the NHC has revised forecasts 4 to 8 times a day.