Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 657132 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #7075 on: September 03, 2019, 01:55:39 PM »
When we find out the trump administration is either funding someone else's arms or trading something for arms from another country, that will be explained away as well. I get it though if you're an amoral, pathological lying, white supremacist and you see one as president of the united states, I should certainly see justifying everything he does.

Actually if you'd paid one bit of attention, and you don't unless it's to come here and spew some sort of race laden bullshit.   You'd know that I've called out Trump on military spending, spending in general etc. etc.

It's not my fault your guy failed African Americans miserably while killing, refugee'ing and deporting hundreds of thousands of brown people the world over, while Hillary (who you supported completely) devoted years to the most draconian and racist sentencing legislation (along with Biden) in modern American history.

Who's my guy, dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7076 on: September 03, 2019, 01:56:53 PM »
When we find out the trump administration is either funding someone else's arms or trading something for arms from another country, that will be explained away as well. I get it though if you're an amoral, pathological lying, white supremacist and you see one as president of the united states, I should certainly see justifying everything he does.

Actually if you'd paid one bit of attention, and you don't unless it's to come here and spew some sort of race laden bullshit.   You'd know that I've called out Trump on military spending, spending in general etc. etc.

It's not my fault your guy failed African Americans miserably while killing, refugee'ing and deporting hundreds of thousands of brown people the world over, while Hillary (who you supported completely) devoted years to the most draconian and racist sentencing legislation (along with Biden) in modern American history.

Who's my guy, dax?

Bernie didn't run in 2008 or 2012

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7077 on: September 03, 2019, 01:58:34 PM »
Can we talk about how I called dax a white supremacist and he responded with trump gave more black people jobs than your black buddy did?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7078 on: September 03, 2019, 02:01:30 PM »
Can we talk about how I called dax a white supremacist and he responded with trump gave more black people jobs than your black buddy did?

I don't say anything about Trump's performance on anything regarding domestic policy.  But you keep deflecting as usual.

Barack Obama loved deporting, killing, drone'ing and refugee'ing brown people the world over, you like every other LibDerp on here, said nothing.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7079 on: September 03, 2019, 02:01:44 PM »
The gated bama condo community bubble can be pretty strong
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7080 on: September 03, 2019, 02:04:26 PM »
The gated bama condo community bubble can be pretty strong

We're minorities in my zip code.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7081 on: September 03, 2019, 02:04:34 PM »

Who's my guy, dax?

I think I've posted on here roughly 2 dozen times that I didn't vote for Obama in 2012. I've stated that his presidency was an extension of the Bush years, including the last time I typed the name Obama on this site. He has to be my buddy because he's black though, right?

Enough of this, it isn't a thread discussing your obvious disdain of melanin, we're here to laugh at the buffoon in the white house and the lengths you'll go to defend him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7082 on: September 03, 2019, 02:08:07 PM »

Who's my guy, dax?

I think I've posted on here roughly 2 dozen times that I didn't vote for Obama in 2012. I've stated that his presidency was an extension of the Bush years, including the last time I typed the name Obama on this site. He has to be my buddy because he's black though, right?

Enough of this, it isn't a thread discussing your obvious disdain of melanin, we're here to laugh at the buffoon in the white house and the lengths you'll go to defend him.

The only person on here with any disdain for skin color is the person I'm responding to, but we all know that, so there's no need to discuss that any further.

I will defend Trump to the point that I hope he doesn't run in 2020.   But the stuff you guys actually believe is just  :lol: :lol:   LibDerp Nation is all over the map.  One minute melting down about Russia, the next minute demanding that Trump makes things right with Russia.    Now you're melting down about a picture with nothing being said about what's likely financing all of this Iranian weapons development to begin with . . . sad.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7083 on: September 03, 2019, 02:12:06 PM »
:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7084 on: September 03, 2019, 02:18:41 PM »
Guy on nu-shaggy says he works for the nws and they were forced to respond because their phone system got overloaded with dax's calling to ask if they should evacuate

makes sense, people in alabama are huge idiots.

I'll remember that any time I'm in KC during Tornado season and the station is fielding calls from the general populace while on air during a storm.

Cool.  Post that ITT. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7085 on: September 03, 2019, 02:22:30 PM »
Guy on nu-shaggy says he works for the nws and they were forced to respond because their phone system got overloaded with dax's calling to ask if they should evacuate

makes sense, people in alabama are huge idiots.

I'll remember that any time I'm in KC during Tornado season and the station is fielding calls from the general populace while on air during a storm.

Cool.  Post that ITT.

It's sad to see racist Dug back again, but when you live in one of two states (side-by-side) that define and re-define white flight even though the respective states have less than 20% minority population that's to be expected I suppose.    Imagine being so afraid of "dark" people that the majority of the population can't even handle it when "dark" people comprise 2 or less out of every 10 people.   Sad

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7086 on: September 03, 2019, 02:44:19 PM »
Proving my point about how stupid people in alabama are

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7087 on: September 03, 2019, 02:50:08 PM »
Proving my point about how stupid people in alabama are

Slow Dug just doesn't get it . . . again. Sad.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7088 on: September 03, 2019, 02:56:34 PM »
sick burn

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7089 on: September 03, 2019, 03:01:18 PM »
sick burn

The world is full of unaware and obtuse people, Slow Dug for example.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7090 on: September 03, 2019, 03:17:34 PM »
sick burn

and the entire state of Alabama for a more salient example

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7091 on: September 03, 2019, 03:20:35 PM »
sick burn

and the entire state of Alabama for a more salient example

Unaware and obtuse person recognizing the same must always be taken into account.   So noted.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7092 on: September 03, 2019, 09:11:21 PM »
In August 2018, news articles alleged that a Chinese state-owned company hacked former Secretary Clinton’s non-government server and inserted code that forwarded nearly all of her emails to the foreign company. The reporting indicated that two Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) officials — Frank Rucker and Jeanette McMillian — discovered the code and brought the possible intrusion to the attention of the FBI.

ICIG investigator McMillian testified that the address was a live drop box. “Even if you didn’t address an email to this address, the email went to it anyway.”

Her colleague Rucker connected the name to Shandong Carter Heavy Industry Co., Ltd, a Chinese manufacturer. This sent up red flags. (Chinese red, one might say.)

A long-running Republican-led investigation into the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton's private email server did not find any evidence that China had successfully hacked the former secretary of state, confirming the findings of the FBI, according to a memo released by two senior senators this week.

The findings, from Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, the former chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, respectively, should help put to rest allegations that resurfaced after a report in a conservative news outlet last year that was later perpetuated online by President Donald Trump.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7093 on: September 04, 2019, 09:35:13 AM »
did you guys know there was such thing as a category 5 hurricane? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7094 on: September 04, 2019, 09:50:52 AM »
In August 2018, news articles alleged that a Chinese state-owned company hacked former Secretary Clinton’s non-government server and inserted code that forwarded nearly all of her emails to the foreign company. The reporting indicated that two Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) officials — Frank Rucker and Jeanette McMillian — discovered the code and brought the possible intrusion to the attention of the FBI.

ICIG investigator McMillian testified that the address was a live drop box. “Even if you didn’t address an email to this address, the email went to it anyway.”

Her colleague Rucker connected the name to Shandong Carter Heavy Industry Co., Ltd, a Chinese manufacturer. This sent up red flags. (Chinese red, one might say.)

A long-running Republican-led investigation into the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton's private email server did not find any evidence that China had successfully hacked the former secretary of state, confirming the findings of the FBI, according to a memo released by two senior senators this week.

The findings, from Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, the former chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, respectively, should help put to rest allegations that resurfaced after a report in a conservative news outlet last year that was later perpetuated online by President Donald Trump.

So the forensic investigators lied to Congress and the FBI relative to the de facto "drop box" blind copy Gmail account?   Also, the IG in all matter of speaking simply took the word of the lawyer of the (illegal) 3rd party employee at the company managing the (illegal) server for Clinton that the Gmail account was just a dummy account, even though the employee has defied all congressional subpoenas and cannot account for the blind copied emails for a period of up to two years (which is yet another gross violation of record keeping mandates . . . along with an illegal server managed by improper non-government contractor).

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7095 on: September 04, 2019, 09:53:41 AM »
It's probably more likely your sources of information, not being legitimate news media, just don't properly vet their sources and verify their information.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7096 on: September 04, 2019, 09:57:08 AM »
It's probably more likely your sources of information, not being legitimate news media, just don't properly vet their sources and verify their information.

It comes straight off the Senate committee's report, and straight off the IG's letter regarding the matter.

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7097 on: September 04, 2019, 10:14:59 AM »

So the forensic investigators lied to Congress and the FBI relative to the de facto "drop box" blind copy Gmail account?   Also, the IG in all matter of speaking simply took the word of the lawyer of the (illegal) 3rd party employee at the company managing the (illegal) server for Clinton that the Gmail account was just a dummy account, even though the employee has defied all congressional subpoenas and cannot account for the blind copied emails for a period of up to two years (which is yet another gross violation of record keeping mandates . . . along with an illegal server managed by improper non-government contractor).

you are so bad at trying to convey information through the written word it makes me cringe

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7098 on: September 04, 2019, 10:17:53 AM »

you are so bad at trying to convey information through the written word it makes me cringe

Your tap out responses don't convey anything besides the known reality of Slow Dug.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7099 on: September 04, 2019, 10:23:14 AM »
"in all matter of speaking"  :lol: