Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 657364 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #1875 on: April 06, 2017, 10:00:53 PM »
RIP fanning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
remember when you freaked out at going to a Kstate PAK to meet us IRL because your ugly IRL wife would think you were a loser? :lol:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: April 06, 2017, 10:01:50 PM »
This is not a drill. I repeat. This is not a drill. Get to your bomb shelters immediately, we are nearing nuclear meltdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: April 06, 2017, 10:06:46 PM »
 :lol:Internet bully makes fun of death, not marketable to leave a shitty state, goes nuts online to make his shitty self feel valued. Double checks wacky's posts in the morning. Rinse and repeat his day.

The Big Train

« Reply #1878 on: April 06, 2017, 10:08:19 PM »
:lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: April 06, 2017, 10:09:59 PM »
Man, I'm so right. :jerk:

The Big Train

« Reply #1880 on: April 06, 2017, 10:11:14 PM »
Seeking validation for actually posting your IRL dumbass views seems so appealing I may start doing it

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: April 06, 2017, 10:14:33 PM »
Seeking validation for actually posting your IRL dumbass views seems so appealing I may start doing it
You've never delivered a single point of view down here. You just hur hur hur with the rest and follow. Kinda sad.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: April 06, 2017, 10:16:00 PM »
Don't be a follower for likes

The Big Train

« Reply #1883 on: April 06, 2017, 10:17:53 PM »
You've never delivered a single point of view down here. You just hur hur hur with the rest and follow. Kinda sad.

Oh I missed the part when I signed up for this blog, or any social media site where I am required to do so.  I guess when you are addicted to attention and only think your opinion is right will that become obviously implied.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: April 06, 2017, 10:19:31 PM »
take it to the royals thread or some other crap, guys

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: April 06, 2017, 10:22:41 PM »

Oh I missed the part when I signed up for this blog, or any social media site where I am required to do so.  I guess when you are addicted to attention and only think your opinion is right will that become obviously implied.
:lol: eff me dude, every person on this board seeks attention. Sorry your brain is so small you just follow the leader. Last time I saw you, you said "how about that KU football is hurting thread? :fistbump:. "These certain ppl are losers"". I don't think the pit is for you.

The Big Train

« Reply #1886 on: April 06, 2017, 10:29:02 PM »

:lol: eff me dude, every person on this board seeks attention. Sorry your brain is so small you just follow the leader. Last time I saw you, you said "how about that KU football is hurting thread? :fistbump:. "These certain ppl are losers"". I don't think the pit is for you.

There is posting to have fun, and there is seeking and needing validation.  I am the former and you are the supreme leader of the latter.

Follow the leader?  I oppose anyone on here that I disagree with and usually make it pretty well known through strong comments.

You don't enjoy making fun of KU? :confused:  You do it all the time on every single platform you can get your hands on so that doesn't make any sense.

:lol: at you telling anyone the pit isn't for them. Just :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Big Train

« Reply #1887 on: April 06, 2017, 10:30:11 PM »
Anyways guys I'm sorry I let Wacky drag me into another one of his 'ruining' thread moments, it's just too easy to get sucked into that black hole of stupidity

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: April 06, 2017, 10:32:57 PM »
 :lol: what a stupid tall fat blanket. "I don't know what I'm saying down here guys, but eff trump and wacky, amirite guys? PLEASE LIKE ME!"

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: April 06, 2017, 10:36:15 PM »
Anyways guys I'm sorry I let Wacky drag me into another one of his 'ruining' thread moments, it's just too easy to get sucked into that black hole of stupidity
tell us your political takes dummy

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1890 on: April 06, 2017, 10:48:57 PM »
Guys. Let's get along.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: April 06, 2017, 10:50:22 PM »
We are heading into another war. More soldiers. Teens will be getting shipped out to die in the mid east. I'm sure teens were just told to rain down fire and take life.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: April 06, 2017, 10:57:29 PM »
We are heading into another war. More soldiers. Teens will be getting shipped out to die in the mid east. I'm sure teens were just told to rain down fire and take life.
This was already happening pre Trump. This will take less lives and make you appreciate your state more.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: April 06, 2017, 11:15:24 PM »
This was already happening pre Drumpf. This will take less lives and make you appreciate your state more.

I was told this pre Iraq, and oh wait, how did that turn out? Literally the biggest lie throughout all history about war: that it will be quick, and it will be cheap.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: April 06, 2017, 11:49:47 PM »
This was already happening pre Trump. This will take less lives and make you appreciate your state more.
Ok. Carry on then?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: April 06, 2017, 11:54:17 PM »
That was in response to your first sentence. The second is patently false. This will save no more lives, just going to end up killing civilians and military alike. That goes for the Obama drone strikes as well. The shock and awe campaign. Etc....

Death from above is still death all the same, Wacky.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: April 06, 2017, 11:58:11 PM »
Time will tell if this was or wasn't a good choice. This isn't some political rough ridin' thing. It's about death and destruction. Reducing it to pub verse dem is absurd.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: April 07, 2017, 07:09:30 AM »
I don't think you guys are considering that we need to bomb them for humanitarian reasons.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: April 07, 2017, 07:11:06 AM »
Plus those tomahawks were nearing their best by date