Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 657400 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #375 on: December 15, 2016, 10:49:16 AM »
chum lol trump updates have skyrocketed towards the top of favorite parts of my day

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 15, 2016, 11:57:57 AM »
I saw an article the other day that said that trump tweeted about some company(wasn't boeing, but after boeing) and with in a day, the stock value dropped like $4B. 

I think it was lockheed.   :dunno:

Seems like a biz friendly pres would watch the eff out in doing stuff like that.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 15, 2016, 01:03:16 PM »
https://twitter.com/asmith83/status/809387707839475713
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/809383989018497024

Same guy, Graydon Carter from October, 2015:

I took to referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago. To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers. I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby. The most recent offering arrived earlier this year, before his decision to go after the Republican presidential nomination. Like the other packages, this one included a circled hand and the words, also written in gold Sharpie: “See, not so short!” I sent the picture back by return mail with a note attached, saying, “Actually, quite short.” Which I can only assume gave him fits.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/10/graydon-carter-donald-trump
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 01:07:08 PM by chum1 »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #378 on: December 15, 2016, 01:10:28 PM »
She's not going to be be president fsd

I'm a lot smarter than you are, in case you haven't noticed.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 15, 2016, 02:48:05 PM »
As a delusional trump supporter, it's very interesting that you hated Hillary for potential conflicts of interest but don't gaf about trump's actual conflicts of interest. So irrational.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 15, 2016, 02:49:34 PM »
https://twitter.com/asmith83/status/809387707839475713
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/809383989018497024

Same guy, Graydon Carter from October, 2015:

I took to referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago. To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers. I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby. The most recent offering arrived earlier this year, before his decision to go after the Republican presidential nomination. Like the other packages, this one included a circled hand and the words, also written in gold Sharpie: “See, not so short!” I sent the picture back by return mail with a note attached, saying, “Actually, quite short.” Which I can only assume gave him fits.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/10/graydon-carter-donald-trump

haha

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 15, 2016, 02:56:41 PM »
As a delusional trump supporter, it's very interesting that you hated Hillary for potential conflicts of interest but don't gaf about trump's actual conflicts of interest. So irrational.

lol, I know right, can you imagine how much money he stands to make selling extra nights in his hotels, its gonna be criminal!
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 15, 2016, 03:09:22 PM »
He'll probably be actually successful in business for the first time in his life. #draintheswamp #lockherup

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 15, 2016, 03:23:59 PM »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 15, 2016, 03:25:39 PM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 15, 2016, 03:33:16 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 15, 2016, 04:43:30 PM »

What do you think Trump's actual conflicts of interest are, little libtard.

And what do you think Hillary's actual conflicts of interest were as senator and secretary of state?

Being the well documemted mental midget that you are, Im not sure you understand the gravity of the accusations being levied against either party.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 15, 2016, 04:59:00 PM »

What do you think Trump's actual conflicts of interest are, little libtard.

And what do you think Hillary's actual conflicts of interest were as senator and secretary of state?

Being the well documemted mental midget that you are, Im not sure you understand the gravity of the accusations being levied against either party.

you are truly evil, fsd. http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/is-this-what-we-want-1790091991

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 15, 2016, 05:06:41 PM »
He's totally fine with trump and his family profiting from being elected president. #draintheswamp #lockherup

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 15, 2016, 05:31:19 PM »
The actual vs. potentially worrisome conflicts of interest is one distnction between Trump and Clinton.

Another is the number of conflicts. Clinton: 1? Trump: infinity.

Another is money going directly to Trump (the actual definition of corruption) vs. some vague idea that Clinton is a dirty, cheating liar.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 15, 2016, 06:27:43 PM »
Finally learned what prompted the Vanity Fair tweet.

Although Trump didn't refer to it directly in his tweet, Vanity Fair's website on Tuesday published a rough review of Trump Grill, located in the lobby of Trump Tower in Manhattan. The article, by politics and media writer Tina Nguyen, was headlined, "Trump Grill could be the worst restaurant in America."

Nguyen lambasted the restaurant for its tacky decor and indifferent menu.

Among the foods served, she wrote, was a short-rib burger "molded into a sad little meat thing, sitting in the center of a massive, rapidly staling brioche bun, hiding its shame under a slice of melted orange cheese. It came with overcooked woody batons called 'fries'—how can someone mess up fries?—and ketchup masquerading as Heinz. If the cheeseburger is a quintessential part of America's identity, Trump's pledge to 'make America great again' suddenly appeared not very promising."

She was no less critical of the way the restaurant looked:

"The restaurant features a stingy number of French-ish paintings that look as though they were bought from Home Goods. Wall-sized mirrors serve to make the place look much bigger than it actually is. The bathrooms transport diners to the experience of desperately searching for toilet paper at a Venezuelan grocery store."

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/15/505692944/trump-lashes-out-at-vanity-fair-one-day-after-it-lambastes-his-restaurant

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 15, 2016, 07:26:38 PM »
He's totally fine with trump and his family profiting from being elected president. #draintheswamp #lockherup

Just answer the questions, little libtard. Are you too scared?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 07:40:07 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 15, 2016, 07:30:32 PM »
The actual vs. potentially worrisome conflicts of interest is one distnction between Trump and Clinton.

Another is the number of conflicts. Clinton: 1? Trump: infinity.

Another is money going directly to Trump (the actual definition of corruption) vs. some vague idea that Clinton is a dirty, cheating liar.

:lol:

Describe the "infinity" and their consequences.  :lol:

Describe the "1" and its consequences.  :lol:

Such insignificant little minds, devoid of cognition, on the scale of a parrot.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 15, 2016, 07:33:28 PM »
It's probably the golf course businesses that make people nervous I think
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 15, 2016, 07:42:02 PM »

lol, I know right, can you imagine how much money he stands to make selling extra nights in his hotels, its gonna be criminal!

His business has debt!  He'll have to sell secrets to pay it off!  By the way, have you heard he's declared bankruptcy a million times?!? He's bad at business.

:ROFL:

So desperate, delusional and ignorant.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 15, 2016, 07:44:52 PM »
as a delusional trump supporter you can't even admit there are massive conflicts of interest that are popping up.  it doesn't matter how much proof is presented to you (there is plenty), you'll explain it all away.  this is the mind of the trump supporter.  so irrational

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 15, 2016, 07:49:27 PM »
as a delusional trump supporter you can't even admit there are massive conflicts of interest that are popping up.  it doesn't matter how much proof is presented to you (there is plenty), you'll explain it all away.  this is the mind of the trump supporter.  so irrational

The ball remains in your court, scared little libtard. No amount of deflection is going to save you.  :lol:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 15, 2016, 10:48:44 PM »
FSD is playing a great card here... Given Trump won't release his taxes and holding info, can't pin down actual conflicts.... This article does a effort to enumerate them but FSD knows he can google "trump conflicts of interest" and easily find hundreds of these articles

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-11-18/donald-trumps-conflict-of-interest-problem%253Fcontext%253Damp&ved=0ahUKEwiCyoKS8_fQAhUhr1QKHRDYCvI4ChAWCDMwCQ&usg=AFQjCNEGBwblDgO9Nic8SbWMCxMy84rXlA&sig2=mXxlk8MfXCrZQJ2roc9YDw

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 15, 2016, 11:13:14 PM »
Trump is no more or less capable than any person in his position to take personal advantage of his position, that being said he is less likely to because he is filthy rich and not some brokedick pol.

Nevertheless let's worry about it if he abuses his position and not before. K-bye
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 16, 2016, 06:13:12 AM »
FSD is playing a great card here... Given Trump won't release his taxes and holding info, can't pin down actual conflicts.... This article does a effort to enumerate them but FSD knows he can google "trump conflicts of interest" and easily find hundreds of these articles

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-11-18/donald-trumps-conflict-of-interest-problem%253Fcontext%253Damp&ved=0ahUKEwiCyoKS8_fQAhUhr1QKHRDYCvI4ChAWCDMwCQ&usg=AFQjCNEGBwblDgO9Nic8SbWMCxMy84rXlA&sig2=mXxlk8MfXCrZQJ2roc9YDw

Oh, so we can't actually pin down any conflicts because #taxes  :curse:.  Thx :ROFL:

Notwithstanding the enormous amount of public information on his business holdings, in case you can't figure it out, he slaps a giant, all caps "TRUMP" on everything he owns.  :lol:

Let's face it, ya'll have reached a dead end here. He's not the first guy with money to sit in the white house. We had a guy who's family got rich bootlegging booze for the mafia for God's sake.