Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 653566 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #9125 on: August 10, 2022, 02:03:40 PM »
Imagine calling opinions you don't agree with "unilateral proclamations"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9126 on: August 10, 2022, 02:31:07 PM »

If you're going to state such a opinions you have to clarify the why's and the how's.  Not really that difficult to understand.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9127 on: August 10, 2022, 02:35:26 PM »

If you're going to state such a opinions you have to clarify the why's and the how's.  Not really that difficult to understand.

Look at this unilateral proclamation
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9128 on: August 10, 2022, 03:04:56 PM »

Look at this unilateral proclamation

Agreed, opinions backed by substance are the key differentiator between the K-State Man-Woman-Person and derp world.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9129 on: August 10, 2022, 03:10:50 PM »
Based on some of Letitia James proclamations about Trump to various audiences, in particular her claim that he was an "illegitimate" President (weirdly said while speaking at a joyful swearing in ceremony).

I believe that we can reasonably conclude that Letitia James is a threat to our democracy (based on the #blueanon definition) 

She joins a host of other threats to our Democracy including (but not limited to):  Hillary Clinton, Stacy Abrams, and  Karine Jean-Pierre

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9130 on: August 10, 2022, 04:21:32 PM »
:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9131 on: August 10, 2022, 04:43:29 PM »
@DaBigTrain: (see also) Derpsville

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9132 on: August 10, 2022, 09:11:46 PM »
Oh man, the explanation as to why this is going to be a dunking is going to be fantastic.  Nothing beats a #deflectodug unilateral dunking proclamation. 

:bwpopcorn:

I’m sorry old friend.  Your Orange god hates your underpaid guts.  He won’t defend himself to help you

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9133 on: August 11, 2022, 09:13:16 AM »
Unilateral proclamations are like anuses: everybody has one or more, except people without anuses

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9134 on: August 11, 2022, 09:21:03 AM »
Oh man, the explanation as to why this is going to be a dunking is going to be fantastic.  Nothing beats a #deflectodug unilateral dunking proclamation. 

I’m sorry old friend.  Your Orange god hates your underpaid guts.  He won’t defend himself to help you

This is what a dumb AF statement looks like kids.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9135 on: August 11, 2022, 10:59:25 AM »

I knew trump admitting to crimes would make you whine a bunch. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9136 on: August 11, 2022, 11:44:41 AM »

I knew trump admitting to crimes would make you whine a bunch. 

I don't really get the correlation, but then again I'm not a monolithic taze balls/all roads lead to MAGA thinker like you are, so . . .

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9137 on: August 11, 2022, 01:16:23 PM »
If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth?

-  someone very smart

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9138 on: August 11, 2022, 01:23:18 PM »
#covfethefifth

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9139 on: August 11, 2022, 01:23:49 PM »
Should be a poll.  Who's the rat?  Gotta be someone who wouldn't inherit, right?

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9140 on: August 11, 2022, 01:32:49 PM »
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9141 on: August 11, 2022, 02:04:54 PM »

-  someone very smart

:lol: :lol: :lol: so smart he grabs for the lowest hanging branch.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think anyone would be inclined to take the Fifth if they were being questioned by someone who on numerous occasions and in the process of seeking elected office openly stated and bragged that they were out to get you specifically.   We haven't had a President since Reagan, and even that's debatable who has spent a moment working in the real private sector (non profit community advocacy doesn't count).  The State of NY has had decades to go after Trump, why now?? 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9142 on: August 11, 2022, 02:25:44 PM »

-  someone very smart

:lol: :lol: :lol: so smart he grabs for the lowest hanging branch.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think anyone would be inclined to take the Fifth if they were being questioned by someone who on numerous occasions and in the process of seeking elected office openly stated and bragged that they were out to get you specifically.   We haven't had a President since Reagan, and even that's debatable who has spent a moment working in the real private sector (non profit community advocacy doesn't count).  The State of NY has had decades to go after Trump, why now??

People who didn't commit a crime wouldn't be inclined at all.  Just tell the truth and be done is what non-crimers do like all of the time. 

Refusing to release the warrant, invoking the fifth when you yourself admitted only criminals invoke that.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9143 on: August 11, 2022, 02:30:20 PM »

-  someone very smart

People who didn't commit a crime wouldn't be inclined at all.  Just tell the truth and be done is what non-crimers do like all of the time. 

Refusing to release the warrant, invoking the fifth when you yourself admitted only criminals invoke that.

What's even more bizarre is that in a civil case, the other side can point that out in court, and the jury is allowed to make an adverse inference of culpability.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9144 on: August 11, 2022, 02:32:25 PM »

-  someone very smart

Again, decades to go after Trump, why now??

You failed (as usual) to answer the question.   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9145 on: August 11, 2022, 02:37:27 PM »

-  someone very smart

What's even more bizarre is that in a civil case, the other side can point that out in court, and the jury is allowed to make an adverse inference of culpability.

Exactly.  If you might end up in civil court pleading the fifth is really only smart when there is a crime.  You might as well hand over the money

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9146 on: August 11, 2022, 02:40:15 PM »
Just admit that #blueanon is absolutely terrified of Don Trump, and even more terrified about the fact that the mentally incapacitated SFB posing as our President now has said that he intends to run again.

That's why this is happening now.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9147 on: August 11, 2022, 02:41:20 PM »

-  someone very smart

You think he has been criming for decades?  yikes

I understand this investigation comes from disclosure documents that aren't all that old, and has been ongoing for 3 years.  Usually those types of misrepresentations take some time to uncover.  He still hasn't released his taxes so I am not certain you can know he lies about how much his assets are actually worth

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9148 on: August 11, 2022, 02:47:18 PM »

-  someone very smart

You think he has been criming for decades?  yikes

I understand this investigation comes from disclosure documents that aren't all that old, and has been ongoing for 3 years.  Usually those types of misrepresentations take some time to uncover.  He still hasn't released his taxes so I am not certain you can know he lies about how much his assets are actually worth

It's been repeatedly alleged by #blueanon that the Trump organization has been a de facto crime syndicate for years, as in decades.  This is new territory, we haven't had a President from the private sector for long time, just about everybody else were/are lifetime public servant grifters, like the President we have now.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9149 on: August 11, 2022, 08:38:36 PM »
Nuclear documents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk