Author Topic: LOL TRUMP  (Read 641130 times)

Cire and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: LOL TRUMP
« Reply #7875 on: April 07, 2020, 10:23:47 AM »
Need more LOL TRUMP in this thread asap.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7876 on: April 07, 2020, 10:26:18 AM »
bears are fast...

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7877 on: April 07, 2020, 10:31:22 AM »
Need more LOL TRUMP in this thread asap.

Yes sir... As requested:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1247294569978499072?s=20

That dood is going to eat Biden alive. Not very LOL. Apologies
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7878 on: April 07, 2020, 11:10:40 AM »
This [redacted] just linked a Terrance Williams tweet  :ROFL: The rest of the world are sourcing infectious medicine doctors, epidemiologists, heath scholars, and MAGA are rolling out Terrance rough ridin' Williams and Peter Navarro, without a shred of irony or self-awareness.

Pretty sure he was mocking Terrence Williams for being a total numb F

Who knows?   :dunno:

He's had a hard on for attacking my posts almost since the board was launched, so why should he stop now?  What some get, most don't, and especially MIR doesn't is that I don't have a dog in the fight.   I'm simply entertained by the tribal nature of both sides and its easier to troll the groupthink crowd here with alternative viewpoints and watch the most unhinged lose their crap over it.

I'll admit that I don't march lockstep with what the masses believe to be "conventional wisdom" because its what is spoonfed to us by MSM and whats NOT censored by social media, but I won't apologize for being an analytical thinker in all of this.

I believe the MAGA crowd is an unhinged bunch of freaks and am genuinely embarrassed that we have that faction of our population.  On the other hand, I find it just as embarrassing for our country that we have people like George Soros paying people to start riots, funding BLM rallies that cause deaths and injuries while sucking large groups of people into "tribal behavior" where a great many Americans can't find it in their hearts to work together for the common good, but instead wish to simply fight and disagree based solely on partisan drawn lines.

:buh-bye:

You got me on the Terrance Williams thing, I'm absolutely not buying "I don't have a dog in the fight." First of all when it comes to the coronavirus response, there aren't two equal sides, it's a pretty clear right and wrong side. You don't seem to understand that the measures most of the country have taken has managed to save lives. You also don't see the difference between the coronavirus and H1N1.

Your last paragraph, buying into Soros conspiracy theories, also reveal that you are in fact taking sides. There is a faction of q anon that likes to view themselves differently than MAGA because q likens themselves to well read well educated free thinkers while MAGA are unrefined crackers. It's the same thing as the Proud Boys trying to draw differences between them and neo-nazis. MAGA and q anon freaks are two sides of the same coin.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7879 on: April 07, 2020, 11:19:21 AM »
The Q stuff cracks me up so much. We really are primitive creatures.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7880 on: April 07, 2020, 11:22:47 AM »
yeah, the George Soros dumbfuckery tripped you up Qqqkie

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7881 on: April 07, 2020, 11:46:17 AM »
I don't like maga's and am embarrassed by them, now let me list the insane crap magas and I believe.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7882 on: April 07, 2020, 01:21:16 PM »
This [redacted] just linked a Terrance Williams tweet  :ROFL: The rest of the world are sourcing infectious medicine doctors, epidemiologists, heath scholars, and MAGA are rolling out Terrance rough ridin' Williams and Peter Navarro, without a shred of irony or self-awareness.

Pretty sure he was mocking Terrence Williams for being a total numb F

Who knows?   :dunno:

He's had a hard on for attacking my posts almost since the board was launched, so why should he stop now?  What some get, most don't, and especially MIR doesn't is that I don't have a dog in the fight.   I'm simply entertained by the tribal nature of both sides and its easier to troll the groupthink crowd here with alternative viewpoints and watch the most unhinged lose their crap over it.

I'll admit that I don't march lockstep with what the masses believe to be "conventional wisdom" because its what is spoonfed to us by MSM and whats NOT censored by social media, but I won't apologize for being an analytical thinker in all of this.

I believe the MAGA crowd is an unhinged bunch of freaks and am genuinely embarrassed that we have that faction of our population.  On the other hand, I find it just as embarrassing for our country that we have people like George Soros paying people to start riots, funding BLM rallies that cause deaths and injuries while sucking large groups of people into "tribal behavior" where a great many Americans can't find it in their hearts to work together for the common good, but instead wish to simply fight and disagree based solely on partisan drawn lines.

:buh-bye:

You got me on the Terrance Williams thing, I'm absolutely not buying "I don't have a dog in the fight." First of all when it comes to the coronavirus response, there aren't two equal sides, it's a pretty clear right and wrong side. You don't seem to understand that the measures most of the country have taken has managed to save lives. You also don't see the difference between the coronavirus and H1N1.

Your last paragraph, buying into Soros conspiracy theories, also reveal that you are in fact taking sides. There is a faction of q anon that likes to view themselves differently than MAGA because q likens themselves to well read well educated free thinkers while MAGA are unrefined crackers. It's the same thing as the Proud Boys trying to draw differences between them and neo-nazis. MAGA and q anon freaks are two sides of the same coin.

Here's the truth...  Anytime we "quarantine/lock down" almost the entire country, the death rate would go down; with or without a viral outbreak.  I totally realize that it's saved lives...  A LOT of lives from all sorts of things that typically cause death.  Just how many lives it's saved from this viral outbreak is very debatable if for no other reason than its coming out from the medical community that virtually ALL deaths are now being attributed to the coronavirus even if it wasn't even really a factor, thus driving up the coronavirus death . 

I totally see the difference between the coronavirus and H1N1 and just as I suspected originally, claiming they were two peas in a pod and we were just getting different media coverage (fear mongering) on the most recent one did exactly what I thought it would.  It caused those on the left to become "triggered" because the past "media darling" president could virtually do no wrong while in office or afterwards according to MSM and anyone who disagreed with him was clearly a "racist" for having a differing opinion.  Similarly, you call MAGA's "unrefined crackers" and correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd assume you call Terrence Williams, Candace Owens and Diamond & Silk all "Uncle Tom's" for being POC MAGAs,.

Part of the challenge I see with the vast majority of the posters here is that many take what the media and government entities spew as gospel and don't bother to question or research that which doesn't stand to basic logic.  If wanting to dig through questionable info for truth makes me a "conspiracy theorist", then so be it.  I'm not interested in "who's right", I want to know "what's right" and with that in mind there is WAY to much proof out there showing the mis-information perpetuated over the years by our own CIA. 

I read the far-fetched crap put out by both the "orange man bad" crowd of the left and the right wing wacko crap put out by QAnon and the MAGA crowd; finding much of it highly entertaining and some of it on both sides (left and right) worth deeper research.    Like I said before in another post... We live in the most entertaining country in the world and our entire government is the laughing stock of the world at this point.   Forgive me for finding entertainment in that which is mostly out of our control.
bears are fast...

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7883 on: April 07, 2020, 01:28:03 PM »
Maybe you can use this to determine how much this kills more or less Qpimp. I don't think accidents go down enough to "save" lives, nor would that eat into a lot of those other causes of deaths enough, but you do you

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1712761/
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7884 on: April 07, 2020, 01:29:46 PM »
I still can't tell if bqqkie thinks rona and swine flu are similar pandemics or he just said it to look like an idiot and trigger the libs?(???)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7885 on: April 07, 2020, 11:41:50 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline JavaCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7886 on: April 08, 2020, 10:38:42 AM »
"its coming out from the medical community that virtually ALL deaths are now being attributed to the coronavirus even if it wasn't even really a factor, thus driving up the coronavirus death"

Wait, where are you getting this from?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7887 on: April 08, 2020, 11:03:17 AM »
ha ha, very funny.

https://twitter.com/susancrabtree/status/1247657858033844224

It's very odd timing.  Figured this would be a day one thing, probably just figured out what IGs do.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7888 on: April 08, 2020, 12:37:01 PM »
"its coming out from the medical community that virtually ALL deaths are now being attributed to the coronavirus even if it wasn't even really a factor, thus driving up the coronavirus death"

From this article:  https://www.westernjournal.com/cdc-tells-hospitals-list-covid-cause-death-even-just-assuming-contributed/

and this tweet:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1247691218240315393?s=20
bears are fast...

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7889 on: April 08, 2020, 12:51:22 PM »
ha ha, very funny.

https://twitter.com/susancrabtree/status/1247657858033844224

It's very odd timing.  Figured this would be a day one thing, probably just figured out what IGs do.

Impeach me twice, shame on me.

https://twitter.com/michikokakutani/status/1247941659008143360

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7890 on: April 08, 2020, 12:56:15 PM »

From this article:  https://www.westernjournal.com/cdc-tells-hospitals-list-covid-cause-death-even-just-assuming-contributed/

and this tweet:

I mean the driver had a heart condition, how dare we say the cause of death is the car crash he just was in!

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: April 08, 2020, 12:57:52 PM »

and this tweet:

I mean the driver had a heart condition, how dare we say the cause of death is the car crash he just was in!

great point.... let's see if the doctor agrees.

https://twitter.com/chrisbergPOVNOW/status/1247680994821509121?s=20
bears are fast...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: April 08, 2020, 01:26:12 PM »
Bookie this is such a weird hill for you to die on, man
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: April 08, 2020, 01:33:17 PM »

Just to eff with him post-mortem, if bqqkie dies on the hill let's call it coronavirus. 

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7894 on: April 08, 2020, 01:39:08 PM »

Just to eff  :ROFL:with him post-mortem, if bqqkie dies on the hill let's call it coronavirus.

Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: April 08, 2020, 02:38:30 PM »

Just to eff with him post-mortem, if bqqkie dies on the hill let's call it coronavirus.

Could be no other cause for a couple more months.... CDC said so.

:cheers:
bears are fast...

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: April 08, 2020, 03:06:49 PM »

Could be no other cause for a couple more months.... CDC said so.

:cheers:

So to follow this rabbit hole, the CDC is requiring this to justify their guidance and also justify 45-50 states decision to shutter their state economies?  In reality this is just the cold and everybody overreacted but have to CYA now? That's the conspiracy? 

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7897 on: April 08, 2020, 07:30:54 PM »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: April 08, 2020, 07:51:46 PM »
He’s so rough ridin' stupid.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile