Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1039929 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13925 on: July 22, 2020, 10:14:22 PM »
lmao at the type of renegade no holds barred bullshit biden can now do with absolutely no repercussions because the new dumb right has now gone on record as that is actually good and cool now.

The guy literally served in an administration that got caught spying on its allies, spied on Congress, spied on journalists, overthrew a government of a North African nation giving nary a single explanation as to why (and if you understood the real reason as to why you'd be WTF??), empowered federal agencies to spy on political enemies, attempted to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and allowed China and Russia to windmill on the United States repeatedly.

The guy literally shook down a foreign government because he didn't want his kid investigated and loaded sonny boy on Air Force Two and went and took money from the Bank of China while invoking very favorable Chinese policy.

Nobody said a word, so it's going to be BAU for ChiCom Joe and his handlers.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13926 on: July 22, 2020, 10:18:36 PM »
lmao at the type of renegade no holds barred bullshit biden can now do with absolutely no repercussions because the new dumb right has now gone on record as that is actually good and cool now.

The guy literally served in an administration that got caught spying on its allies, that overthrew a government of a North African nation giving nary a single explanation as to why (and if you understood the real reason as to why you'd be WTF??), empowered federal agencies to spy on political enemies, and allowed China and Russia to windmill on the United States repeatedly.

The guy literally shook down a foreign government because he didn't want his kid investigated and loaded sonny boy on Air Force Two and went and took money from the Bank of China while invoking very favorable Chinese policy.

Nobody said a word, so it's going to be BAU for ChiCom Joe and his handlers.

I hope you have this saved as a macro and don't waste your time typing it over and over and over.   

I do enjoy how woke Dax thinks he is over what Obama/Biden/Hillary did (e.g. "and if you understood the real reason as to why you'd be WTF??") and on the other hand believes every word coming out of the Trump administration (proven bad/pathological liars)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #13927 on: July 22, 2020, 10:18:55 PM »
Oh eff yeah...there's that whataboutism that I crave.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13928 on: July 22, 2020, 10:25:05 PM »

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13929 on: July 22, 2020, 10:50:35 PM »
Dax, what do you think “incel” means?

It started as a synonym for maga.  I used it to mock him and kaz/book.  He has co-opted it because it was brutally effective at pointing out girls don't like maga weirdos.

Meanwhile the  resident Midwest Dad Bod types are witnessing their little middle and upper middle class pasty white YLF heroes in Portland roll out their mommies to protest on their behalf (in between rolling burning dumpsters into minority owned businesses)

Dax as he types this out

Oh hey, you tried hard candyman.

But I'm not cheering on the little white dudes who send their mommy out to protect them.

lol ok baby dick daxipad.

I'm also not cheering for a man who is proud of person, woman, man, camera, TV and finally can wear a mask like a man. Your man art insane like you

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13930 on: July 22, 2020, 10:56:59 PM »
dax, what's the red line you aren't crossing to defend trump? we've crossed so many where I'd have previously thought you'd throw in the towel and here we are. Would like to see them listed (without deflecting to binden/hillary/obama/whatever the boogey man of the day is).
LOL you’re literally melting down about the Feds arresting bad people. 

At the same time you’re so enraged that Hillary lost your movement literally dissects every utterance. 

If only you’d done the same in the previous 8 years as your guys bombed the world. And prosecuted two of the largest foreign policy failures in modern American history.

sd's question would've been slightly harder than person/man/woman/camera/tv if it was on a cognitive test but still pretty easy to at least articulate some answer under the stated directions.

Because you're all triggered and  :curse: about things the Federal government has done in various forms for decades.

The only difference now is that Drumpf is president.   

When you can demonstrate to me that innocent people are being arrested, charged and prosecuted on a broad scale then I will agree with you.   Oh, and law enforcement gets it wrong all the time in various instances and has forever, so individual situations need not apply.   

Again, if I'm reading the usual BidenBot enraged room correctly, that allegation is that the Feds are going after innocent people.

Are you talking to me?

My post was about how sd asked you a simple question and even preemptively told you how to not incorrectly answer, and you failed miserably.  Then I compared that with the lol cognitive test question from a few posts above.

I haven't been debating whatever you're talking about with you.

Well, you are the dude that wants to debate whether the dudes who on the streets hiding behind their mom's are getting laid.   So my bad for engaging.

No debate there either, just my curiosity at what causes you to post the words you post.

Words are tough, hence his A.C.R.O.N.Y.M for everything and need to make a portmanteau everything to describe the things only his mind can create and we watch and point an laugh at.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13931 on: July 22, 2020, 10:58:49 PM »

Oh eff yeah...there's that whataboutism that I crave.

he is sure the keyboard warrior from his shanty in alabama. give him a goddamn medal

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13932 on: July 22, 2020, 11:03:03 PM »
I'm perfectly willing to admit that I'm no expert on political campaigns. But I can't imagine that scenes like that are good for Trump overall.

Don't worry chum, when pandering mega corrupt racist war monger Joe Biden wins, the pandemic will end, and racism will end, and BLM will go quiet until the next Republican is elected president, even though nothing will really change, just like black people found out after 8 years of Obama.   Well, everyone found that out actually.   Albeit the executive branches ability to do really shitty things, conduct crap bag foreign policy, cage kids, and drop bombs on brown people got questioned a lot less.

If nothing ever truly changes, why are you so fond of one side and loathe the other?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13933 on: July 23, 2020, 07:05:18 AM »
Resident Bidenbot Rage Status:   :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: /10

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13934 on: July 23, 2020, 07:13:32 AM »
I'm perfectly willing to admit that I'm no expert on political campaigns. But I can't imagine that scenes like that are good for Trump overall.

Don't worry chum, when pandering mega corrupt racist war monger Joe Biden wins, the pandemic will end, and racism will end, and BLM will go quiet until the next Republican is elected president, even though nothing will really change, just like black people found out after 8 years of Obama.   Well, everyone found that out actually.   Albeit the executive branches ability to do really shitty things, conduct crap bag foreign policy, cage kids, and drop bombs on brown people got questioned a lot less.

If nothing ever truly changes, why are you so fond of one side and loathe the other?

Look no further than your party teaming up with the Dick Cheney NeoCon's to fight ending the two decade occupation of Afghanistan and the reduction of the number of U.S. troops in Germany (possibly to Poland, closer to Russia). . . Germany, one of the top economies in the world, where it's leader insists on paying Vlad Putin billions of dollars a year for natural gas, while we spend billions to scare Vlad Putin away.   

The total non questioning of the utterly failed Russian Reset and Asian Pivot.    Which created a massive mess with China and Russia that now has to be dealt with.   The complete acquiescence to a failed Middle Eastern policy of the previous administration which now has the world on the brink of full scale war in Northern Africa.

That's just a few reasons.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13935 on: July 23, 2020, 07:17:31 AM »
That was a rhertorical question.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13936 on: July 23, 2020, 07:18:16 AM »
That was a rhertorical question.

The onslaught of chum tapouts starts early today

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13937 on: July 23, 2020, 07:51:06 AM »
Dax, you have incredible stamina. This is an irl compliment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13938 on: July 23, 2020, 07:56:34 AM »
It’s like watching this

Get hit by a train

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13939 on: July 23, 2020, 08:27:20 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13940 on: July 23, 2020, 08:55:42 AM »
The former chair of the Nobel committee subsequently dubbed the Obama Nobel as a huge mistake as Barry went about killing brown people by the truck and wedding party full.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13941 on: July 23, 2020, 09:09:06 AM »
Boom roasted obummer

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13942 on: July 23, 2020, 09:15:10 AM »
To Barry's credit, even he admitted he really didn't deserve the Nobel.

Some war mongering lunatics have their moments.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13943 on: July 23, 2020, 09:16:44 AM »
To Barry's credit, even he admitted he really didn't deserve the Nobel.

Some war mongering lunatics have their moments.

I'm pretty sure it's spelled Noble. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13945 on: July 23, 2020, 05:36:24 PM »
Lol trump having to cancel his own RNC party due to his incompetent handling of covid19.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13946 on: July 23, 2020, 05:43:37 PM »
7/23/20 Today is a Federal Government should control everything day for CoronaBoy Phil. 

States Rights lasted approximately 56 hours

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13947 on: July 23, 2020, 05:56:50 PM »
7/23/20 Today is a Federal Government should control everything day for CoronaBoy Phil. 

Covering for incompetence is hard I bet. He doesn't even know how hard you are working for him.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13949 on: July 23, 2020, 06:03:23 PM »

Covering for incompetence is hard I bet. He doesn't even know how hard you are working for him.

CornonaBro Phil, I'll say 48 hours and we'll be back on state's rights.

Of course it's fascinating you saying control, when the only way any country has controlled a virus that has no cure and no vaccine is to either engage is substantial lockdowns, or essentially be island nations implementing near draconian lock down and quarantine measures.   For the most part, the world is still either closed or very limited.

But then again, the new narrative is to praise Governors who had the highest death rates and who instituted a policy of genocide for their interned elderly.   Adding to the death toll by a a factor of a 3rd at this point.