Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027756 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #9600 on: July 16, 2019, 09:12:23 PM »
I’m honestly surprised that’s even listed as an example. Seems way too obvious.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9601 on: July 16, 2019, 09:17:25 PM »
Dax, do you think president trump is a racist?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9602 on: July 16, 2019, 09:35:10 PM »
#Squad
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9604 on: July 17, 2019, 07:03:27 PM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9605 on: July 18, 2019, 01:14:12 PM »
https://news.yahoo.com/had-nobel-prize-trump-learns-yazidi-activist-murad-232042464.html?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=tw

Washington (AFP) - US President Donald Trump on Wednesday appeared unfamiliar with the work and cause of Nobel laureate Nadia Murad as she pleaded with him to help the Yazidis of Iraq.

Murad, one of thousands of women and girls from the ancient faith abducted by the Islamic State group as they overran swathes of Iraq in 2014, joined a group of survivors of religious persecution who met Trump in the Oval Office on the sidelines of a major meeting at the State Department.

After Murad explained how her mother and six brothers were killed and that 3,000 Yazidis remained missing, Trump said, "And you had the Nobel Prize? That's incredible. They gave it to you for what reason?"

With little pause, Murad, who was jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize last year, repeated her story.

"After all this happened to me, I didn't give up. I make it clear to everyone that ISIS raped thousands of Yazidi women," she said, referring to the Islamic State group.

"Please do something. It's not about one family," she said.

Trump, who has boasted of crushing the self-styled caliphate of the Islamic State group that once stretched across Iraq and Syria, also appeared at a loss when Murad asked him to press the Iraqi and Kurdish governments to create safe conditions for the Yazidis to return.

"But ISIS is gone and now it's Kurdish and who?" Trump asked, before later telling her, "I know the area very well."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9606 on: July 18, 2019, 01:14:54 PM »
and yes, that is Sam Brownback in the background there

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9607 on: July 18, 2019, 01:45:32 PM »
and yes, that is Sam Brownback in the background there

what a world

Samuel Dale Brownback is an American attorney, politician, diplomat and member of the Republican Party who has served as the United States Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom since February 2018

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9608 on: July 18, 2019, 02:54:26 PM »

During a photo session Thursday with the US Special Olympics team, Trump said that he wished his supporters had not chanted at rally, “Send her back,” in reference to Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN). Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9609 on: July 19, 2019, 01:32:02 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9610 on: July 19, 2019, 02:37:46 PM »
Probably rewatched the video of Ms. Omar's joy and pleasure over 9-11, when, you know, "some people did some things".

Sad situation from someone who clearly cheated the system and likely was married to two people at the same time as well.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9611 on: July 19, 2019, 02:42:03 PM »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/18/military-recruiting-woes-spur-debate-over-enlistme/

Really should be a lot of fist pumping all around from LibDerp Nation.

An economy so good that the military is having a hard time recruiting, and a military charged with growing and giving those got damn Russians, that LibDerp Nation hate hate hate's (since November 2016) the old what for . .

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9612 on: July 19, 2019, 02:42:34 PM »
Probably rewatched the video of Ms. Omar's joy and pleasure over 9-11, when, you know, "some people did some things".

Sad situation from someone who clearly cheated the system and likely was married to two people at the same time as well.

That's exactly how I'd expect you to react, Dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9613 on: July 19, 2019, 02:45:27 PM »

That's exactly how I'd expect you to react, Dax.

I'm just somebody who did something, Bucket.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9614 on: July 19, 2019, 05:05:23 PM »
When you’re old you can’t just change who you are to your core in a day and feel ok with it.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9615 on: July 19, 2019, 05:05:59 PM »

Dax, the king of taking things out of context. Only an idiot would struggle to understand what she meant by that comment.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9616 on: July 19, 2019, 05:21:57 PM »

Dax, the king of taking things out of context. Only an idiot would struggle to understand what she meant by that comment.

:lol: :lol:  so you're going to step up and explain what she really meant?

Are you going to explain her nearly giddy almost euphoric body language when discussing the events of 9-11 as well?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9617 on: July 19, 2019, 05:24:32 PM »
When you’re old you can’t just change who you are to your core in a day and feel ok with it.

So you can change who you are your core in a day?  You're even more shallow than I first thought. 

The Big Dummy:  Defining and then re-defining simpleton

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9618 on: July 19, 2019, 05:26:30 PM »
She was suggesting that all Muslims don't deserve to be treated like crap just because an extremist group carried out some heinous acts. Kind of like how you don't appreciate being lumped in with Wacky and Reno despite you guys backing the same jackass we have in the White House.

You're going to have to post a link to this video of her giddy body language. I didn't realize that was another area of your expertise  :lol: :lol:

Edited to add  :lol: :lol: for effect
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:30:32 PM by waks »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9619 on: July 19, 2019, 05:33:42 PM »
She was suggesting that all Muslims don't deserve to be treated like crap just because an extremist group carried out some heinous acts. Kind of like how you don't appreciate being lumped in with Wacky and Reno despite you guys backing the same jackass we have in the White House.

Rather than referencing them as "some people", call them for exactly what they are/were, radical Islamist's. 

What she did is the functional equivalent of a Christian saying something along the lines of, "For a couple of centuries some people went into the Holy Lands and did some things", AntiFa would be fire bombing more buildings if that occurred.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9620 on: July 19, 2019, 05:40:50 PM »
Idk if it’s just me but Dax seems super serious. I guess he can just say he was joking around in the future.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9621 on: July 19, 2019, 05:41:46 PM »

Rather than referencing them as "some people", call them for exactly what they are/were, radical Islamist's. 

What she did is the functional equivalent of a Christian saying something along the lines of, "For a couple of centuries some people went into the Holy Lands and did some things", AntiFa would be fire bombing more buildings if that occurred.
Nice pivot. Could she have called them extremists like they are? Sure. But that wasn't your initial complaint.

And Christians do that all of the time, Dax. FFS, the president (albeit not a Christian but revered by many Christians) said there were good people on both sides of the Charlottesville protests when one side consisted of a group of angry white men marching through campus with rough ridin' torches and chanting "You will not replace us!"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9622 on: July 19, 2019, 05:46:35 PM »

Nice pivot. Could she have called them extremists like they are? Sure. But that wasn't your initial complaint.

And Christians do that all of the time, Dax. FFS, the president (albeit not a Christian but revered by many Christians) said there were good people on both sides of the Charlottesville protests when one side consisted of a group of angry white men marching through campus with rough ridin' torches and chanting "You will not replace us!"

You just equated 35 white guys walking around with torches and acting like idiots to 9-11 and the Crusades.

My gawd  :lol: :lol:

I know LibDerp Nation loves revisionism and editing, but here's the full text:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:52:01 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9623 on: July 20, 2019, 08:36:09 AM »
Do you forget that someone drove a car into people killing one, Dax? Is it fun being so obtuse?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9624 on: July 20, 2019, 09:05:49 AM »
maybe I am reading this wrong but Trump basically said "love it or leave it" which is something that has been said for a really long time.