Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027412 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #9500 on: June 25, 2019, 08:46:56 AM »
Lick . . . it's sad you're one of those people who believes everything anyone that is anti-Trump says, but you're in good company.

In other news, Trump was extremely anti-War in his interview with Chuck "I'm impartial but my wife is a huge LibDerp Nation operative" Todd.

Once upon a time, before LibDerp Nation became totally  :curse: :curse: that Hillary lost the election, a certain faction within LibDerp nation would have been fist pumping their asses off (while they rest cheered on their guy Barrack "bombs away" Obama.   This was of course a much larger faction when Bush was President, because it was a Republican war and if there's one thing LibDerp Nation hates, and that's a war that's not being run by a Democrat).

I do think Trumps instincts are anti-war, but he has surrounded himself with some of the biggest war mongers/war criminals in the world.  He also had a completely rotting brain so it isn’t very comforting to me.

Considering that LibDerp nation now champions the late John "never met a war he didn't want" McCain as one of their own because he was so Anti-Trump etc. etc.   I'll have to take that under advisement.

Who are you talking to?  And about what?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #9501 on: June 25, 2019, 09:21:31 AM »
I think it's a reflex response at this point in time.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9502 on: June 25, 2019, 09:24:55 AM »
Considering that LibDerp nation now champions the late John "never met a war he didn't want" McCain as one of their own because he was so Anti-Trump etc. etc.   I'll have to take that under advisement.

:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9503 on: June 25, 2019, 09:29:46 AM »
Lick . . . it's sad you're one of those people who believes everything anyone that is anti-Trump says, but you're in good company.

In other news, Trump was extremely anti-War in his interview with Chuck "I'm impartial but my wife is a huge LibDerp Nation operative" Todd.

Once upon a time, before LibDerp Nation became totally  :curse: :curse: that Hillary lost the election, a certain faction within LibDerp nation would have been fist pumping their asses off (while they rest cheered on their guy Barrack "bombs away" Obama.   This was of course a much larger faction when Bush was President, because it was a Republican war and if there's one thing LibDerp Nation hates, and that's a war that's not being run by a Democrat).

I do think Trumps instincts are anti-war, but he has surrounded himself with some of the biggest war mongers/war criminals in the world.  He also had a completely rotting brain so it isn’t very comforting to me.

KK it helps if you understand what you just posted :(

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9505 on: June 25, 2019, 12:28:34 PM »
oh man, are we talking more bomb'y than Barack "Bombs Away" Obama? :ohno:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9506 on: June 25, 2019, 12:29:08 PM »
I think Obomba is cleaner.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9507 on: June 25, 2019, 12:29:47 PM »
to be fair, they never called old bombs away mentally Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9508 on: June 25, 2019, 12:35:21 PM »

daxism's get the reno-roster treatment, i don't question

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9509 on: June 25, 2019, 12:39:11 PM »

daxism's get the reno-roster treatment, i don't question

You're hereby ordered to put together a composite of Libderp Nation leaders to be auctioned off at FattyFest.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9510 on: June 26, 2019, 10:39:12 PM »
More totalitarian stuff Dax is fine with and hasn’t commented on.  Trump has it as his pinned tweet now.  I mean, I called it and sadly Spracs would have welched on the bet he proposed and backed out of. :lol:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1144072877290872832
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9511 on: June 26, 2019, 10:41:19 PM »
More totalitarian stuff Dax is fine with and hasn’t commented on.  Trump has it as his pinned tweet now.  I mean, I called it and sadly Spracs would have welched on the bet he proposed and backed out of.

Let's make the bet, mister.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9512 on: June 26, 2019, 10:45:58 PM »
More totalitarian stuff Dax is fine with and hasn’t commented on.  Trump has it as his pinned tweet now.  I mean, I called it and sadly Spracs would have welched on the bet he proposed and backed out of.

I said ok at the time, and you had the ball in your court to DM me details.  Since....nothing, BTC is up more than you can afford to fund your side of the bet, let alone “buy a whole one”, or whatever you said at the time the debt is owed.  You are Timhawk. :lol:

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9513 on: June 26, 2019, 10:59:24 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9514 on: June 26, 2019, 11:00:26 PM »

I said ok at the time, and you had the ball in your court to DM me details.  Since....nothing, BTC is up more than you can afford to fund your side of the bet, let alone “buy a whole one”, or whatever you said at the time the debt is owed.  You are Timhawk.
To be clear, you want to make the bet, we just need to iron out the particulars privately? Is this correct?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9515 on: June 26, 2019, 11:01:15 PM »
There are several comments in this thread that are :lol: even now, we are just getting started!

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9516 on: June 26, 2019, 11:09:46 PM »

I said ok at the time, and you had the ball in your court to DM me details.  Since....nothing, BTC is up more than you can afford to fund your side of the bet, let alone “buy a whole one”, or whatever you said at the time the debt is owed.  You are Timhawk.
To be clear, you want to make the bet, we just need to iron out the particulars privately? Is this correct?

The time for this bet has passed.  I gave you an open invitation to commit to this bet.  You didn’t.  You are a rough ridin' pussy who couldn’t commit to something you yourself proposed.  In my mind, you are Timhawk.  A welching, all talk, degenerate who proposes something that never gets realized.

I waited for the DM, eagerly, because I know I’m right.  You are a rough ridin' pussy that committed to something you know nothing about, and like I knew you would, never committed to.  That’s ok, you cheer for KU basketball and Texas Football, what other outcome would I expect?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9517 on: June 26, 2019, 11:22:13 PM »

The time for this bet has passed.  I gave you an open invitation to commit to this bet.  You didn’t.  You are a rough ridin' pussy who couldn’t commit to something you yourself proposed.  In my mind, you are Timhawk.  A welching, all talk, degenerate who proposes something that never gets realized.

I waited for the DM, eagerly, because I know I’m right.  You are a rough ridin' pussy that committed to something you know nothing about, and like I knew you would, never committed to.  That’s ok, you cheer for KU basketball and Texas Football, what other outcome would I expect?
Holy crap. Hope all is well, my dude. We can resume discussions regarding the bet (which has recently become even more [potentially] advantageous to you) during daylight hours. Have a good night.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9518 on: June 26, 2019, 11:26:02 PM »
Still down for the bet, btw, nerd.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9519 on: June 26, 2019, 11:31:55 PM »

Holy crap. Hope all is well, my dude. We can resume discussions regarding the bet (which has recently become even more [potentially] advantageous to you) during daylight hours. Have a good night.

Oh I’m actually doing quite well, “my dude”.  It’s strange you are treating me like a real person now that I’m specifically calling out your bullshit.  Any other time it is mocking me in some way, yet when I expose your condescending bullshit online persona you quiver and act the victim.

“My dude”, you have a good night and consider who you are yourself, you rough ridin' bad person.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9520 on: June 26, 2019, 11:33:53 PM »

Oh I’m actually doing quite well, “my dude”.  It’s strange you are treating me like a real person now that I’m specifically calling out your bullshit.  Any other time it is mocking me in some way, yet when I expose your condescending bullshit online persona you quiver and act the victim.

“My dude”, you have a good night and consider who you are yourself, you rough ridin' bad person.
I'm so embarrassed. You really made me look like a fool. I'll keep this in mind going forward. Thanks for the rough justice, my dude.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9521 on: June 26, 2019, 11:44:46 PM »
mods please change trains name to SDKycat08
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9522 on: June 27, 2019, 07:29:50 AM »
It's strange that someone as confident as dbt won't just accept the bet.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #9524 on: June 28, 2019, 10:34:51 AM »