Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027646 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #9475 on: June 21, 2019, 08:17:55 AM »
now that’s it’s post-Jan 2017 and just two tiny skirmishes, I think Bloodthirsty warpig DAX is getting itchy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9476 on: June 21, 2019, 08:27:23 AM »
now that’s it’s post-Jan 2017 and just two tiny skirmishes, I think Bloodthirsty warpig DAX is getting itchy

Nope, just watching the various factions of TDS Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation.  The combination of:  It's all lies coming out of our intelligence agencies . . . unless it's Anti-Trump stuff, that's all true . . . the False Flaggers . . . the Putin made him stand downers (not to be confused with the Mueller Report Truthers) . . . etc. etc.

It's quite amazing.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9477 on: June 21, 2019, 08:32:57 AM »
Nope!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9478 on: June 21, 2019, 11:53:00 AM »
 You guys should read the thread where dax loves Iran and hates Israel, then read this thread.  It’s trippy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9479 on: June 21, 2019, 01:11:11 PM »
You guys should read the thread where dax loves Iran and hates Israel, then read this thread.  It’s trippy

One day the past absolutely doesn't matter with you guys, the next day the past is everything.

I'm not the least bit surprised that you live in a very monolithic and static world, Dug.   Sounds very . . . anal.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9480 on: June 21, 2019, 02:54:30 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9481 on: June 21, 2019, 03:03:56 PM »

One day the past absolutely doesn't matter with you guys, the next day the past is everything.

I'm not the least bit surprised that you live in a very monolithic and static world, Dug.   Sounds very . . . anal.

This is your best work ever.  It is even better than when you pretend to be an expert on a subject because you've studied it.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9483 on: June 21, 2019, 04:21:21 PM »

This is your best work ever.  It is even better than when you pretend to be an expert on a subject because you've studied it.

I said I was an expert?

You seem to be really hung up on things that were said 9 years ago.   The past doesn't matter (until it does), remember?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9484 on: June 21, 2019, 04:26:50 PM »
It only matters when you tell us if it should matter is what I think you meant to say Dax.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9486 on: June 21, 2019, 04:43:30 PM »
It only matters when you tell us if it should matter is what I think you meant to say Dax.

This is way beyond you.

Sit this one out, well, sit them all out.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
:adios:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9488 on: June 21, 2019, 08:30:49 PM »
 :sdeek: :sdeek:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9489 on: June 21, 2019, 08:54:38 PM »
Very cool sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9490 on: June 23, 2019, 08:48:27 AM »
Wait . . . I thought they didn't talk to Trump about this stuff.   You guys are punch drunk on 3 years of TDS.

https://apnews.com/f01492c3dbd14856bce41d776248921f

Two officials told The Associated Press that the strikes were conducted with approval from Trump. A third official confirmed the broad outlines of the strike. All spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the operation.

The action by U.S. Cyber Command was a demonstration of the U.S.’s increasingly mature cyber military capabilities and its more aggressive cyber strategy under the Trump administration. Over the last year U.S. officials have focused on persistently engaging with adversaries in cyberspace and undertaking more offensive operations.

But isn't one of the favorite LibDerp Nation talking points is the meltdown (1 of 1000's) about the Trump Administration not having a cabinet/near cabinet level cyber guy (like the one Barry and Susie Rice told to stand down during the Era of the Great Bendover)?   A purely meaningless position that as Barry and Susie showed is essentially an empty suit that accomplishes nothing.   Probably called a lot of meetings went to a lot of seminars and round table discussions though.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9491 on: June 23, 2019, 10:02:36 AM »
Wait . . . I thought they didn't talk to Trump about this stuff.   You guys are punch drunk on 3 years of TDS.

Two officials told The Associated Press that the strikes were conducted with approval from Trump. A third official confirmed the broad outlines of the strike. All spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the operation.

The action by U.S. Cyber Command was a demonstration of the U.S.’s increasingly mature cyber military capabilities and its more aggressive cyber strategy under the Trump administration. Over the last year U.S. officials have focused on persistently engaging with adversaries in cyberspace and undertaking more offensive operations.

But isn't one of the favorite LibDerp Nation talking points is the meltdown (1 of 1000's) about the Trump Administration not having a cabinet/near cabinet level cyber guy (like the one Barry and Susie Rice told to stand down during the Era of the Great Bendover)?   A purely meaningless position that as Barry and Susie showed is essentially an empty suit that accomplishes nothing.   Probably called a lot of meetings went to a lot of seminars and round table discussions though.

So without an appointed cabinet head am I to believe that this is being carried out by the deep state?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9492 on: June 23, 2019, 11:22:58 AM »

So without an appointed cabinet head am I to believe that this is being carried out by the deep state?

Try again

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9493 on: June 23, 2019, 07:28:29 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9494 on: June 23, 2019, 07:29:24 PM »
Mods pls move to the Google thread

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9495 on: June 23, 2019, 10:06:22 PM »

Try again

well who is directing these actions then?

the prez doesn't even read casualty assessments

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9496 on: June 24, 2019, 08:29:41 PM »
Lick . . . it's sad you're one of those people who believes everything anyone that is anti-Trump says, but you're in good company.

In other news, Trump was extremely anti-War in his interview with Chuck "I'm impartial but my wife is a huge LibDerp Nation operative" Todd.

Once upon a time, before LibDerp Nation became totally  :curse: :curse: that Hillary lost the election, a certain faction within LibDerp nation would have been fist pumping their asses off (while they rest cheered on their guy Barrack "bombs away" Obama.   This was of course a much larger faction when Bush was President, because it was a Republican war and if there's one thing LibDerp Nation hates, and that's a war that's not being run by a Democrat).

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9497 on: June 25, 2019, 06:22:19 AM »
Lick . . . it's sad you're one of those people who believes everything anyone that is anti-Trump says, but you're in good company.

In other news, Trump was extremely anti-War in his interview with Chuck "I'm impartial but my wife is a huge LibDerp Nation operative" Todd.

Once upon a time, before LibDerp Nation became totally  :curse: :curse: that Hillary lost the election, a certain faction within LibDerp nation would have been fist pumping their asses off (while they rest cheered on their guy Barrack "bombs away" Obama.   This was of course a much larger faction when Bush was President, because it was a Republican war and if there's one thing LibDerp Nation hates, and that's a war that's not being run by a Democrat).

I do think Trumps instincts are anti-war, but he has surrounded himself with some of the biggest war mongers/war criminals in the world.  He also had a completely rotting brain so it isn’t very comforting to me.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9498 on: June 25, 2019, 07:19:04 AM »

I do think Trumps instincts are anti-war, but he has surrounded himself with some of the biggest war mongers/war criminals in the world.  He also had a completely rotting brain so it isn’t very comforting to me.

Considering that LibDerp nation now champions the late John "never met a war he didn't want" McCain as one of their own because he was so Anti-Trump etc. etc.   I'll have to take that under advisement.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9499 on: June 25, 2019, 07:21:34 AM »
Lots of considerations to mull over