Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049445 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #725 on: January 11, 2017, 10:50:58 AM »
Just remember that people like insane war ghoul John McCain are legitimately outraged that they're likely not going to get their coveted war with Russia.

No incoming president has faced a bigger meltdown, and delegitimization campaign. 

Remembering that many involved are from the home of the "Obama is a Muslim"/birther camp.  If they were willing to do that to their own in 2007/8.   Then you can expect a 1000 fold reaction since they were called on their arrogance and choked away the election. 

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 11, 2017, 10:51:18 AM »
I can empathize with liberals. I understand why this loss has been so psychologically damaging. At least when McCain and Romney lost in 2008 and 2012, it wasn't a total shocker. When Drumpf won, it was a like a 2x4 across the face. And because of his combative, rude personality, he continues to mush his victory in their faces. So I completely understand how unhinged liberals have become.

But the problem is that the folks who make up the media, government bureaucracy, academia, and popular culture - who by their positions have more influence and louder voices - are overwhelming liberal. Which means that they are poisoning our national discourse with their insane delusions and crazy behavior.

We've gotten to the point now where once respected journalistic outfits like CNN and the Washington Post are running with outlandish stories concocted on internet message boards in an effort to discredit the incoming president. The same people, ironically, howling about "fake news." And when they've cried wolf for the thousandth time and no longer possess a shred of credibility and no one believes them anymore, who holds government in check?

Everything seems completely out of balance. I don't agree with liberals politically and I think they lack a certain amount of common sense, but they've gone cuckoo bananas and it feels like some sort of critical mass has been achieved where they may not be coming back from the edge.

You mean the same cuckoo bananas folks I've had to listen to for 8 years about how a muslim kenyan president is occupying our white house? I mean, not excusing the clusterfuck we're all watching, but it's all a depressing i think regardless of which side you fall on,. You're just perpetuating the blame game.

Go back to your lower upper middle class house.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 11, 2017, 10:53:51 AM »
The man isn't capable of having an adult conversation. It's like a teenager in a really fat, saggy body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 11, 2017, 10:56:15 AM »

No incoming president has faced a bigger meltdown, and delegitimization campaign. 

Has an incoming president deserved it more?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: January 11, 2017, 10:57:15 AM »
This is the best I could find... doesn't really do it justice. Hopefully someone will excerpt the video.

n those hotels rooms you have cameras in the strangest places,” Trump said. “You can’t see them and you won’t know. You better be careful or you’ll be watching yourself on nightly television. I tell this to people all the time. I was in Russia years ago with the Miss Universe contest … and I told many people, ‘Be careful because you don’t want to see yourself on television.’ Cameras all over the place. Not just Russia, but all over. Does anybody really believe that story? I’m also very much a germaphobe. Believe me.”
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: January 11, 2017, 10:58:15 AM »
The meltdown isn't nearly what it should be with a guy like Trump.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 11, 2017, 11:00:52 AM »
I can empathize with liberals. I understand why this loss has been so psychologically damaging. At least when McCain and Romney lost in 2008 and 2012, it wasn't a total shocker. When Drumpf won, it was a like a 2x4 across the face. And because of his combative, rude personality, he continues to mush his victory in their faces. So I completely understand how unhinged liberals have become.

But the problem is that the folks who make up the media, government bureaucracy, academia, and popular culture - who by their positions have more influence and louder voices - are overwhelming liberal. Which means that they are poisoning our national discourse with their insane delusions and crazy behavior.

We've gotten to the point now where once respected journalistic outfits like CNN and the Washington Post are running with outlandish stories concocted on internet message boards in an effort to discredit the incoming president. The same people, ironically, howling about "fake news." And when they've cried wolf for the thousandth time and no longer possess a shred of credibility and no one believes them anymore, who holds government in check?

Everything seems completely out of balance. I don't agree with liberals politically and I think they lack a certain amount of common sense, but they've gone cuckoo bananas and it feels like some sort of critical mass has been achieved where they may not be coming back from the edge.

You mean the same cuckoo bananas folks I've had to listen to for 8 years about how a muslim kenyan president is occupying our white house? I mean, not excusing the clusterfuck we're all watching, but it's all a depressing i think regardless of which side you fall on,. You're just perpetuating the blame game.

Go back to your lower upper middle class house.

You should change the people you hang out with. I don't recall the media giving Obama's Muslim Kenyan heritage nearly as much credence as #GoldenGate. If you want to believe this is no different in magnitude than the cranks on the right during Obama, go right ahead.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: January 11, 2017, 11:05:23 AM »

Has an incoming president deserved it more?

Lol, so you think he "deserves" an almost completely concocted meltdown that in many cases completely ignores the facts.  Even worse, ignores that the current administration was and Hillary likely would have been worse on many of the things they're melting down about. 

cRusty gonna cRusty

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 11, 2017, 11:06:59 AM »
Please list here the things that trump is getting lampooned about that the current admin did worse.

TIA

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: January 11, 2017, 11:07:24 AM »
By "cranks on the right" I assume the 2008 Hillary campaign, the home of the Obama birther/Muslim movement.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: January 11, 2017, 11:09:33 AM »
Please list here the things that trump is getting lampooned about that the current admin did worse.

TIA

Let's start with war, "Trump is gonna start WWIII".  Yet the current administration has us closer to WW3 since the Cuban missile crisis. 

Then Hillary and her rough ridin' dumbass no fly zone in Syria.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 11, 2017, 11:09:49 AM »
This is the best I could find... doesn't really do it justice. Hopefully someone will excerpt the video.

n those hotels rooms you have cameras in the strangest places,” Trump said. “You can’t see them and you won’t know. You better be careful or you’ll be watching yourself on nightly television. I tell this to people all the time. I was in Russia years ago with the Miss Universe contest … and I told many people, ‘Be careful because you don’t want to see yourself on television.’ Cameras all over the place. Not just Russia, but all over. Does anybody really believe that story? I’m also very much a germaphobe. Believe me.”

A lot of words that don't deny it

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 11, 2017, 11:11:29 AM »
No one is concerned about hillary.  She lost and isn't part of the current admin and hasn't been for a long while.

You do realize that Trump has actually inquired why we can't nuke ppl, right?  That isn't made up. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #738 on: January 11, 2017, 11:13:19 AM »
No one is concerned about hillary.  She lost and isn't part of the current admin and hasn't been for a long while.

You do realize that Trump has actually inquired why we can't nuke ppl, right?  That isn't made up.

Yet the current administration has seen fit to start the ball rolling on better nukes that's going to cost a trillion dollars.

You fixate on words, I fixate on real action.

Plus it's likely Hillary empathizers highly engaged in fueling the meltdown so don't say she's not relevant and she hasn't ruled it a 2020 run

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 11, 2017, 11:14:37 AM »

Well, at best, even in crazy world, that's a draw.  Is that the end of the list?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 11, 2017, 11:17:15 AM »
Hillary won't run in 2020 and wouldn't win the primary if she did.  Bitch about her empathizers if you want but she has pretty much holed up to lick her wounds since she lost.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #741 on: January 11, 2017, 11:18:23 AM »

Well, at best, even in crazy world, that's a draw.  Is that the end of the list?

So you call words equal to action?  How can you have a discussion on this at all with that level of thinking?  Idiocy

Gay Marriage:  The Law of the land

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 11, 2017, 11:19:12 AM »
Will someone get daxbot up to behavior already, he's stuck on his loop
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 11, 2017, 11:19:24 AM »
Hillary won't run in 2020 and wouldn't win the primary if she did.  Bitch about her empathizers if you want but she has pretty much holed up to lick her wounds since she lost.

"Pretty Much"

The Big Train

« Reply #744 on: January 11, 2017, 11:19:34 AM »
What's great about all this is that Trump reminds me of every other politician ever.  Just say whatever you want to get elected, then once elected decide to not do stuff that got you elected. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 11, 2017, 11:19:49 AM »
Will someone get daxbot up to behavior already, he's stuck on his loop

Weird post as usual.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 11, 2017, 11:21:14 AM »
What's great about all this is that Trump reminds me of every other politician ever.  Just say whatever you want to get elected, then once elected decide to not do stuff that got you elected.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trust-us-politicians-keep-most-of-their-promises/

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 11, 2017, 11:22:29 AM »
dax you really are kind of repeating.  Hillary didn't win and will not be sworn in 9 days.  She done.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 11, 2017, 11:24:58 AM »
Dax, you are trying to word this in such a way where no comparo will be just since Don has nothing but words to discuss for now.

Your post was about why is he being beat up so much. 

The guy sat down with a national security advisor he never met and asked three times why we can't use nukes.   You don't see relevance/reason for ppl beating that dumbass stance up? 

If we are going to go back through all the dumbass statements that took place during his campaign and examine why it's ok to lampoon or show concern, we are going to basically just do a greatest hits rerun of the pit for the last 18 months.  If you are being truthful, you would see plenty of reason for Don catching a bunch of crap. 

I mean, it's ok to admit that and hold an opinion that Obama didn't play lights out ball on the international stage.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 11, 2017, 11:25:57 AM »
dax you really are kind of repeating.  Hillary didn't win and will not be sworn in 9 days.  She done.

Yet it was Hillary empathizers who likely funded the idiotic recount and as I said you've got people like McCain who are mad that they likely didn't get the president who would deliver on their insane goals.

So Hillary still resonates.