Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049485 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #700 on: January 10, 2017, 06:38:37 PM »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 10, 2017, 07:27:19 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 10, 2017, 07:36:23 PM »
Four years  :excited:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 10, 2017, 08:04:05 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #704 on: January 10, 2017, 08:13:58 PM »
this is all so great

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: January 10, 2017, 09:14:33 PM »
Someone wake me when his Donkey Punch or Dog In A Bathtub stories break.  :yawn:

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 10, 2017, 09:19:51 PM »
Getting info fed to you from Russia to beat HRC seems mildly worth confirming

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 10, 2017, 10:18:46 PM »
Getting info fed to you from Russia to beat HRC seems mildly worth confirming
Well, yeah. It sure does. Though, we certainly need more than bald claims from an anonymous former British intelligence person turned private detective hired by Trump's rivals to besmirch him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 10, 2017, 11:02:48 PM »
We've got Cyber Command, the NSA, National Reconnaissance Office, the CIA, every branch of the military has their own intelligence wing, and collectively they can't stop a few Russian hackers?

So sad

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 10, 2017, 11:20:48 PM »
Does Trump nuke Russia on Day 1 to cover his tracks?  :horrorsurprise:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 11, 2017, 08:00:33 AM »
We've got Cyber Command, the NSA, National Reconnaissance Office, the CIA, every branch of the military has their own intelligence wing, and collectively they can't stop a few Russian hackers?

So sad

I like you've taken your daddy's stance of blame US institutions....This is usually the best course of action. Dumb US citizens too dumb dumb to stop Russia.  :shakesfist:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 11, 2017, 08:25:48 AM »
He knows Putin, but he's never talked to Putin...Whatever right :ck:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/819177036056907780

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 11, 2017, 08:29:53 AM »

So sad

I like you've taken your daddy's stance of blame US institutions....This is usually the best course of action. Dumb US citizens too dumb dumb to stop Russia.  :shakesfist:

WTF does that even mean?

LOL @ certain people suddenly believing every word that comes out of our bureaucratic laden, politicized intelligence entities   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 11, 2017, 08:30:41 AM »
He knows Putin, but he's never talked to Putin...Whatever right :ck:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/819177036056907780

Shaun King?  Lol'ers

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 11, 2017, 08:43:19 AM »
Fake videos!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 11, 2017, 09:50:09 AM »
Fake videos!

You seem pretty disappointed today, Phil. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 11, 2017, 09:55:05 AM »
Today is a great day dax thanks for the concern.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 11, 2017, 10:20:55 AM »
I can empathize with liberals. I understand why this loss has been so psychologically damaging. At least when McCain and Romney lost in 2008 and 2012, it wasn't a total shocker. When Trump won, it was a like a 2x4 across the face. And because of his combative, rude personality, he continues to mush his victory in their faces. So I completely understand how unhinged liberals have become.

But the problem is that the folks who make up the media, government bureaucracy, academia, and popular culture - who by their positions have more influence and louder voices - are overwhelming liberal. Which means that they are poisoning our national discourse with their insane delusions and crazy behavior.

We've gotten to the point now where once respected journalistic outfits like CNN and the Washington Post are running with outlandish stories concocted on internet message boards in an effort to discredit the incoming president. The same people, ironically, howling about "fake news." And when they've cried wolf for the thousandth time and no longer possess a shred of credibility and no one believes them anymore, who holds government in check?

Everything seems completely out of balance. I don't agree with liberals politically and I think they lack a certain amount of common sense, but they've gone cuckoo bananas and it feels like some sort of critical mass has been achieved where they may not be coming back from the edge.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 11, 2017, 10:24:05 AM »
The polarization of the press is a huge problem.  If not corrected, it will provide the opening needed for someone to dismantle our country.  Not exaggerating.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 11, 2017, 10:36:10 AM »
I can empathize with liberals. I understand why this loss has been so psychologically damaging. At least when McCain and Romney lost in 2008 and 2012, it wasn't a total shocker. When Trump won, it was a like a 2x4 across the face. And because of his combative, rude personality, he continues to mush his victory in their faces. So I completely understand how unhinged liberals have become.

But the problem is that the folks who make up the media, government bureaucracy, academia, and popular culture - who by their positions have more influence and louder voices - are overwhelming liberal. Which means that they are poisoning our national discourse with their insane delusions and crazy behavior.

We've gotten to the point now where once respected journalistic outfits like CNN and the Washington Post are running with outlandish stories concocted on internet message boards in an effort to discredit the incoming president. The same people, ironically, howling about "fake news." And when they've cried wolf for the thousandth time and no longer possess a shred of credibility and no one believes them anymore, who holds government in check?

Everything seems completely out of balance. I don't agree with liberals politically and I think they lack a certain amount of common sense, but they've gone cuckoo bananas and it feels like some sort of critical mass has been achieved where they may not be coming back from the edge.

media  :curse:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: January 11, 2017, 10:36:36 AM »
ZOMG are you watching the press conference?! This is AMAZING.

Media is focusing entirely on #GOLDENSHOWERS. Trump's best defense so far: "I'm also kind of a germaphobe, btw."  :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: January 11, 2017, 10:38:46 AM »
PBS has the live stream plus a delayed transcript. I'll quote it once it comes in.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 11, 2017, 10:39:49 AM »
Trump just dropped the mic against a snotty reporter about his tax returns. To applause.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 11, 2017, 10:40:29 AM »
I don't think they reported the pee story. They reported about world intelligence agencies having alleged, unverified compromising info. Given Trump's shady unethical behavior, I'm glad they did and hope they continue to be a thorn in his side.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 11, 2017, 10:50:04 AM »
Re: tax returns.  Do actual conservatives, that have concern about free market and national security, not want to make sure that an incoming president doesn't have something glaringly concerning in their current business dealings? 

Hypo:  What if he currently is carrying several hundred million in debt to russian banks? 

I mean, I am concerned about the report that his holdings owe something like $950M to US banks, but that is what it is and a business has to be allowed to do biz, but not getting the foreign entity concern is just shilling, right?