Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049511 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #675 on: January 09, 2017, 02:58:25 PM »
lol @ the Trump admin knowing enough about the cyber to regulate money being sent to Mexico

Trump admin doesn't need to know about it. The SEC, IRS, Treasury dept, etc. know everything they need to know.

All agencies he's either feuding with or soon will be

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #676 on: January 09, 2017, 08:41:33 PM »
Nobody rough ridin' knows how many illegal aliens there are at any given moment, good grief.

The last study I saw extrapolated the entire population of illegals based on people who overstayed visas and children born to an illegal parent. It's dumb dumb

And lol at citing pew research. I've worked with that group before, it's outcome engineered research.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 09, 2017, 08:45:46 PM »
Nobody rough ridin' knows how many illegal aliens there are at any given moment, good grief.

The last study I saw extrapolated the entire population of illegals based on people who overstayed visas and children born to an illegal parent. It's dumb dumb

And lol at citing pew research. I've worked with that group before, it's outcome engineered research.

I'm not defending or dismissing Pew but it's ironic in this "information age" where data is readily available, we've come to the point of not believing any of it....DJT is the king of this mantra but every argument on the internet now where opposing information to someone's viewpoint is posted is dismissed as "fake" or biased....weird.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 09, 2017, 08:47:31 PM »
The only marginally intelligent rationale I read for a hypothesis that illegal immigration declined post 2008 was linked to housing starts and construction labor. Housing starts are relatively high again.

Remember how all the illegals were gonna flee the u.s. if trump got elected out of fear of internment camps? And leftists were moving to canada?  :lol:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 09, 2017, 08:52:23 PM »

I'm not defending or dismissing Pew but it's ironic in this "information age" where data is readily available, we've come to the point of not believing any of it....DJT is the king of this mantra but every argument on the internet now where opposing information to someone's viewpoint is posted is dismissed as "fake" or biased....weird.

I'm not saying it's fake. It's real research. It just uses a method intended to obtain the outcome they want. Left/right leaning pollsters do the same thing by phrasing questions a certain way.

We have a guy (sysantoinette) who, on one hand, swears illegals are rapidly adjusting their money transfer practices for one position, but on the other, relyies on studies using static variables over decade as if their habits haven't changed at all.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 09, 2017, 09:01:16 PM »
Just a general comment...from all sides of every argument.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 09, 2017, 09:29:11 PM »
swears illegals are rapidly adjusting their money transfer practices.

the funny thing is your own observations are very strong evidence that us-mexico money transfers have experienced brutal price competition, but you don't seem to realize it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: January 09, 2017, 10:17:38 PM »

Agreed. And it isn't new.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 09, 2017, 10:25:07 PM »

Right...but in the time of having any bit of information i could probably ever care to know about, it's funny that nobody seems to believe anything anymore...not productive.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: January 09, 2017, 10:26:15 PM »
swears illegals are rapidly adjusting their money transfer practices.

the funny thing is your own observations are very strong evidence that us-mexico money transfers have experienced brutal price competition, but you don't seem to realize it.

Tbh, the internet and bank to bank transfers aren't really competitors with the brick and mortar stores. If you can get a bank account, you wouldn't go to the store. The brick and mortar competition has gotten intense. Where there's one, there are now two more. Like cvs and walgreens. Obviously that's because the business is extremely lucrative, and that competition has pressured pricing. That, however, has nothing to do with a tax on all transfers.  Just like sales tax doesn't push people from mcd's to burger king. The people using the stores aren't going to stop using them bc of the tax.  That's something you refuse to recognize

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: January 09, 2017, 10:27:47 PM »

Right...but in the time of having any bit of information i could probably ever care to know about, it's funny that nobody seems to believe anything anymore...not productive.

It's also an era where you can create any bit of misinformation you want and post it to the internet. That is confusing to a lot of people.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 09, 2017, 10:37:16 PM »

It's also an era where you can create any bit of misinformation you want and post it to the internet. That is confusing to a lot of people.

It's also a heavily politicized environment, at a time when government has little credibilty.

With the immigration thing, the govt. should want to know who's trespassing, and should be trying to figure it out. Instead, it's exercising "prosecutorial discretion" which directly undermines the established system of government in place at a cost of credibility.  Manufacturing data to support that decision compounds the credibility problem, and people in real life know it is a problem in any event, because they have eyes.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 10, 2017, 05:06:37 PM »
"Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him"

Mother of God  :horrorsurprise:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: January 10, 2017, 05:10:02 PM »
The only marginally intelligent rationale I read for a hypothesis that illegal immigration declined post 2008 was linked to housing starts and construction labor. Housing starts are relatively high again.

Remember how all the illegals were gonna flee the u.s. if trump got elected out of fear of internment camps? And leftists were moving to canada?  :lol:

link?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 10, 2017, 05:10:23 PM »
 What the hell would they know? They should stick to making processors :jerk:

Edit: @bucket

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: January 10, 2017, 05:23:12 PM »
Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: January 10, 2017, 05:30:20 PM »
Comey said today (can't remember if the right thinks he's a hero or traitor atm, it changes so often) that Russians attempted to hack all levels of the gop (state/local/National) but never once attempted to hack the trump campaign. Wonder why
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 10, 2017, 05:35:40 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: January 10, 2017, 05:43:31 PM »
Holy crap, this says trump hates Obama so much that he got a hotel room in Moscow that the obamas obamas had stayed in and had hookers do golden showers to ruin the bed and Russia has cams/mics in the room  :lol:

Even if fake news, that is great

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 10, 2017, 05:57:52 PM »
That's a lot to swallow...

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: January 10, 2017, 06:05:30 PM »
Comey said today (can't remember if the right thinks he's a hero or traitor atm, it changes so often) that Russians attempted to hack all levels of the gop (state/local/National) but never once attempted to hack the trump campaign. Wonder why

This has been discussed. Hacking Trump would be like using an X-Ray on a glass house. You're not going to find anything worse than what is in plain sight.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 10, 2017, 06:14:38 PM »
Well they already have video of him getting pissed on so you're probably right

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: January 10, 2017, 06:18:14 PM »
Well they already have video of him getting pissed on so you're probably right

Hey hey hey hey, the (fake) news story only claimed that the prostitutes pissed on each other, not TRUMP.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 10, 2017, 06:28:45 PM »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile