Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 271045 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #9625 on: July 19, 2019, 05:33:42 PM »
She was suggesting that all Muslims don't deserve to be treated like crap just because an extremist group carried out some heinous acts. Kind of like how you don't appreciate being lumped in with Wacky and Reno despite you guys backing the same jackass we have in the White House.

Rather than referencing them as "some people", call them for exactly what they are/were, radical Islamist's. 

What she did is the functional equivalent of a Christian saying something along the lines of, "For a couple of centuries some people went into the Holy Lands and did some things", AntiFa would be fire bombing more buildings if that occurred.

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9626 on: July 19, 2019, 05:40:50 PM »
Idk if it’s just me but Dax seems super serious. I guess he can just say he was joking around in the future.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Katpak'r
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9627 on: July 19, 2019, 05:41:46 PM »
She was suggesting that all Muslims don't deserve to be treated like crap just because an extremist group carried out some heinous acts. Kind of like how you don't appreciate being lumped in with Wacky and Reno despite you guys backing the same jackass we have in the White House.

Rather than referencing them as "some people", call them for exactly what they are/were, radical Islamist's. 

What she did is the functional equivalent of a Christian saying something along the lines of, "For a couple of centuries some people went into the Holy Lands and did some things", AntiFa would be fire bombing more buildings if that occurred.
Nice pivot. Could she have called them extremists like they are? Sure. But that wasn't your initial complaint.

And Christians do that all of the time, Dax. FFS, the president (albeit not a Christian but revered by many Christians) said there were good people on both sides of the Charlottesville protests when one side consisted of a group of angry white men marching through campus with rough ridin' torches and chanting "You will not replace us!"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9628 on: July 19, 2019, 05:46:35 PM »

Nice pivot. Could she have called them extremists like they are? Sure. But that wasn't your initial complaint.

And Christians do that all of the time, Dax. FFS, the president (albeit not a Christian but revered by many Christians) said there were good people on both sides of the Charlottesville protests when one side consisted of a group of angry white men marching through campus with rough ridin' torches and chanting "You will not replace us!"

You just equated 35 white guys walking around with torches and acting like idiots to 9-11 and the Crusades.

My gawd  :lol: :lol:

I know LibDerp Nation loves revisionism and editing, but here's the full text:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:52:01 PM by sonofdaxjones »
Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Katpak'r
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9629 on: July 20, 2019, 08:36:09 AM »
Do you forget that someone drove a car into people killing one, Dax? Is it fun being so obtuse?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9630 on: July 20, 2019, 09:05:49 AM »
maybe I am reading this wrong but Trump basically said "love it or leave it" which is something that has been said for a really long time.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9631 on: July 20, 2019, 10:24:02 AM »
Retweeting white supremacists this morning. He must be having a lovely day.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #9632 on: July 20, 2019, 11:30:31 AM »
On brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9633 on: July 20, 2019, 11:35:22 AM »
Do you forget that someone drove a car into people killing one, Dax? Is it fun being so obtuse?

Again you just compared a singular incident to 9-11 and The Crusades.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #9634 on: July 20, 2019, 11:43:40 AM »
Big thanks to Don for signing the First Step Act.  A good start in unraveling mega racist Joe Biden and The Clinton’s draconian sentencing legislation.

To think that 63 million strong turned out to put the mega racist and race pandering Clinton’s back in the White House and have been melting down at exponentially increasing levels since Election Day 2016.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Posting tweets is bad message boarding
    • View Profile
« Reply #9635 on: July 20, 2019, 02:02:40 PM »
Also thanks Don for taking a direct call from Kanye to intervene and help American rap star A$ap Rocky who is mixed up in an international situation overseas, Don vouched for his
bail and will be working to get him home soon.  It's good to see our President doesn't let his personal racist ways get in the way of helping Americans in need.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 04:03:29 PM by gatoveintisiete »
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9636 on: July 20, 2019, 03:30:58 PM »
LibDerp Nation:  Concerned about words that aren't said the way they want them to be said while ignoring the actual racism in their own party . . .

Sad

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9637 on: July 20, 2019, 03:37:25 PM »
Mic drop  :lol:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9638 on: July 20, 2019, 04:12:20 PM »
Also thanks Don for taking a direct call from Kanye to intervene and help American rap star A$ap Rocky who is mixed up in an international situation overseas, Don vouched for his
bail and will be working to get him home soon.  It's good to see our President doesn't let his personal racist ways get in the way of helping Americans in need.

:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9640 on: July 20, 2019, 06:18:10 PM »
#Squad

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9641 on: July 20, 2019, 08:48:56 PM »
Trump: Release him A$AP  :love:

Offline catbacker 73

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9642 on: July 21, 2019, 06:28:55 AM »
sonofdaxjones
LibDerp Nation:  Concerned about words that aren't said the way they want them to be said while ignoring the actual racism in their own party . . .
Sad

It'd be nice if you "dume fucks" would learn how to read.
Ignorance can be cured; Stupid is forever.
[/b][/i][/u]

People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9643 on: July 21, 2019, 11:47:48 AM »
it's very self aware to switch profiles prior to going on a triggered 'page, it really saves face for your main login you sly devil, whoever you are.  :lol:

Offline LibDerp7BubbleBoy

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9644 on: July 21, 2019, 11:57:00 AM »
it's very self aware to switch profiles prior to going on a triggered 'page, it really saves face for your main login you sly devil, whoever you are.  :lol:

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9645 on: July 21, 2019, 01:37:44 PM »
Oh you know its not me, this guy is a total cuck

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #9646 on: July 21, 2019, 01:38:38 PM »

lmao

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "Tacky" -Kietz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9647 on: July 21, 2019, 02:24:12 PM »
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9649 on: July 22, 2019, 10:54:11 AM »
America first!