Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 269191 times)

Online LibDerp7BubbleBoy

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #9500 on: June 23, 2019, 07:29:24 PM »
Mods pls move to the Google thread
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9501 on: June 23, 2019, 10:06:22 PM »
Wait . . . I thought they didn't talk to Trump about this stuff.   You guys are punch drunk on 3 years of TDS.

https://apnews.com/f01492c3dbd14856bce41d776248921f

Two officials told The Associated Press that the strikes were conducted with approval from Trump. A third official confirmed the broad outlines of the strike. All spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the operation.

The action by U.S. Cyber Command was a demonstration of the U.S.’s increasingly mature cyber military capabilities and its more aggressive cyber strategy under the Trump administration. Over the last year U.S. officials have focused on persistently engaging with adversaries in cyberspace and undertaking more offensive operations.

But isn't one of the favorite LibDerp Nation talking points is the meltdown (1 of 1000's) about the Trump Administration not having a cabinet/near cabinet level cyber guy (like the one Barry and Susie Rice told to stand down during the Era of the Great Bendover)?   A purely meaningless position that as Barry and Susie showed is essentially an empty suit that accomplishes nothing.   Probably called a lot of meetings went to a lot of seminars and round table discussions though.

So without an appointed cabinet head am I to believe that this is being carried out by the deep state?

Try again

well who is directing these actions then?

the prez doesn't even read casualty assessments

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9502 on: June 24, 2019, 08:29:41 PM »
Lick . . . it's sad you're one of those people who believes everything anyone that is anti-Trump says, but you're in good company.

In other news, Trump was extremely anti-War in his interview with Chuck "I'm impartial but my wife is a huge LibDerp Nation operative" Todd.

Once upon a time, before LibDerp Nation became totally  :curse: :curse: that Hillary lost the election, a certain faction within LibDerp nation would have been fist pumping their asses off (while they rest cheered on their guy Barrack "bombs away" Obama.   This was of course a much larger faction when Bush was President, because it was a Republican war and if there's one thing LibDerp Nation hates, and that's a war that's not being run by a Democrat).

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9503 on: June 25, 2019, 06:22:19 AM »
Lick . . . it's sad you're one of those people who believes everything anyone that is anti-Trump says, but you're in good company.

In other news, Trump was extremely anti-War in his interview with Chuck "I'm impartial but my wife is a huge LibDerp Nation operative" Todd.

Once upon a time, before LibDerp Nation became totally  :curse: :curse: that Hillary lost the election, a certain faction within LibDerp nation would have been fist pumping their asses off (while they rest cheered on their guy Barrack "bombs away" Obama.   This was of course a much larger faction when Bush was President, because it was a Republican war and if there's one thing LibDerp Nation hates, and that's a war that's not being run by a Democrat).

I do think Trumps instincts are anti-war, but he has surrounded himself with some of the biggest war mongers/war criminals in the world.  He also had a completely rotting brain so it isn’t very comforting to me.
@bentren

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9504 on: June 25, 2019, 07:19:04 AM »

I do think Trumps instincts are anti-war, but he has surrounded himself with some of the biggest war mongers/war criminals in the world.  He also had a completely rotting brain so it isn’t very comforting to me.

Considering that LibDerp nation now champions the late John "never met a war he didn't want" McCain as one of their own because he was so Anti-Trump etc. etc.   I'll have to take that under advisement.

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Online LibDerp7BubbleBoy

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9505 on: June 25, 2019, 07:21:34 AM »
Lots of considerations to mull over
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9506 on: June 25, 2019, 08:46:56 AM »

Considering that LibDerp nation now champions the late John "never met a war he didn't want" McCain as one of their own because he was so Anti-Trump etc. etc.   I'll have to take that under advisement.

Who are you talking to?  And about what?
@bentren

Offline Chingon

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #9507 on: June 25, 2019, 09:21:31 AM »
I think it's a reflex response at this point in time.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "Tacky" -Kietz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9508 on: June 25, 2019, 09:24:55 AM »

:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9509 on: June 25, 2019, 09:29:46 AM »

KK it helps if you understand what you just posted :(

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9510 on: June 25, 2019, 09:47:55 AM »
?s=21
@bentren

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9511 on: June 25, 2019, 12:28:34 PM »
oh man, are we talking more bomb'y than Barack "Bombs Away" Obama? :ohno:

Online Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Not a huge gin guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9512 on: June 25, 2019, 12:29:08 PM »
I think Obomba is cleaner.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9513 on: June 25, 2019, 12:29:47 PM »
to be fair, they never called old bombs away mentally Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9514 on: June 25, 2019, 12:35:21 PM »

daxism's get the reno-roster treatment, i don't question

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "Tacky" -Kietz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9515 on: June 25, 2019, 12:39:11 PM »

daxism's get the reno-roster treatment, i don't question

You're hereby ordered to put together a composite of Libderp Nation leaders to be auctioned off at FattyFest.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9516 on: June 26, 2019, 10:39:12 PM »
More totalitarian stuff Dax is fine with and hasn’t commented on.  Trump has it as his pinned tweet now.  I mean, I called it and sadly Spracs would have welched on the bet he proposed and backed out of. :lol:

Online Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Not a huge gin guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9517 on: June 26, 2019, 10:41:19 PM »
More totalitarian stuff Dax is fine with and hasn’t commented on.  Trump has it as his pinned tweet now.  I mean, I called it and sadly Spracs would have welched on the bet he proposed and backed out of.

Let's make the bet, mister.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9518 on: June 26, 2019, 10:45:58 PM »
More totalitarian stuff Dax is fine with and hasn’t commented on.  Trump has it as his pinned tweet now.  I mean, I called it and sadly Spracs would have welched on the bet he proposed and backed out of.

I said ok at the time, and you had the ball in your court to DM me details.  Since....nothing, BTC is up more than you can afford to fund your side of the bet, let alone “buy a whole one”, or whatever you said at the time the debt is owed.  You are Timhawk. :lol:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9519 on: June 26, 2019, 10:59:24 PM »

Online Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Not a huge gin guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9520 on: June 26, 2019, 11:00:26 PM »

I said ok at the time, and you had the ball in your court to DM me details.  Since....nothing, BTC is up more than you can afford to fund your side of the bet, let alone “buy a whole one”, or whatever you said at the time the debt is owed.  You are Timhawk.
To be clear, you want to make the bet, we just need to iron out the particulars privately? Is this correct?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9521 on: June 26, 2019, 11:01:15 PM »
There are several comments in this thread that are :lol: even now, we are just getting started!

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9522 on: June 26, 2019, 11:09:46 PM »

I said ok at the time, and you had the ball in your court to DM me details.  Since....nothing, BTC is up more than you can afford to fund your side of the bet, let alone “buy a whole one”, or whatever you said at the time the debt is owed.  You are Timhawk.
To be clear, you want to make the bet, we just need to iron out the particulars privately? Is this correct?

The time for this bet has passed.  I gave you an open invitation to commit to this bet.  You didn’t.  You are a rough ridin' pussy who couldn’t commit to something you yourself proposed.  In my mind, you are Timhawk.  A welching, all talk, degenerate who proposes something that never gets realized.

I waited for the DM, eagerly, because I know I’m right.  You are a rough ridin' pussy that committed to something you know nothing about, and like I knew you would, never committed to.  That’s ok, you cheer for KU basketball and Texas Football, what other outcome would I expect?

Online Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Not a huge gin guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9523 on: June 26, 2019, 11:22:13 PM »

The time for this bet has passed.  I gave you an open invitation to commit to this bet.  You didn’t.  You are a rough ridin' pussy who couldn’t commit to something you yourself proposed.  In my mind, you are Timhawk.  A welching, all talk, degenerate who proposes something that never gets realized.

I waited for the DM, eagerly, because I know I’m right.  You are a rough ridin' pussy that committed to something you know nothing about, and like I knew you would, never committed to.  That’s ok, you cheer for KU basketball and Texas Football, what other outcome would I expect?
Holy crap. Hope all is well, my dude. We can resume discussions regarding the bet (which has recently become even more [potentially] advantageous to you) during daylight hours. Have a good night.

Online Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Not a huge gin guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9524 on: June 26, 2019, 11:26:02 PM »
Still down for the bet, btw, nerd.