Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1047272 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #9350 on: May 30, 2019, 07:32:36 AM »
On the other hand.... Trump does often contest the results of an election he won.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9351 on: May 30, 2019, 07:33:45 AM »
Trump is too weak to try and stay in office.

Probably gonna LBJ this thing. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9352 on: May 30, 2019, 08:27:40 AM »
If he wins and 4 years after that re-election there won’t be a peaceful transition of power.

If he loses re-election there either won’t be a peaceful transition of power, or be won’t accept defeat.

Either way, I think there’s gonna be a constitutional crisis and it will be the first time in US history a sitting president doesn’t surrender the office willingly.

This from the boards biggest Hillary Clinton Fan.  Just a reminder, the mega corrupt Hillary Clinton and her millions upon millions strong facilitators reminded us again and again that to challenge the results of an election was wholly UnAmerican.   

The Big Tuck, the mega corrupt Hillary Clinton and the rest of the facilitators are still melting down about the election over 2 years later and have do nothing but try and delegitimize the current administration. 

Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation: Extremely UnAmerican

SMDH Sad

This is especially lol given Trump to this day will talk about the 2016 election.  Talk about a meltdown.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9353 on: May 30, 2019, 08:30:07 AM »
Has there been an example of power not be transferred peacefully in the usa?  It sounds fun but I don't even know what that looks like.

No, but who else has had this kind of presidency?  Who has had the reach and the narcissism that Trump has?  He’s completely unique in history so far.

I'm not opining on the bet either way (trying to get into that sweet SD advisor role) I just don't know what it looks like to determine who wins the bet and if it had ever happened since like 1900. I'm sure the 1700 and 1800s had some wild president switches.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9354 on: May 30, 2019, 08:32:09 AM »
If he wins and 4 years after that re-election there won’t be a peaceful transition of power.

If he loses re-election there either won’t be a peaceful transition of power, or be won’t accept defeat.

Either way, I think there’s gonna be a constitutional crisis and it will be the first time in US history a sitting president doesn’t surrender the office willingly.

This from the boards biggest Hillary Clinton Fan.  Just a reminder, the mega corrupt Hillary Clinton and her millions upon millions strong facilitators reminded us again and again that to challenge the results of an election was wholly UnAmerican.   

The Big Tuck, the mega corrupt Hillary Clinton and the rest of the facilitators are still melting down about the election over 2 years later and have do nothing but try and delegitimize the current administration. 

Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation: Extremely UnAmerican

SMDH Sad

This is especially lol given Trump to this day will talk about the 2016 election.  Talk about a meltdown.

When his political opponents won't stop talking about the 2016 election and how it was "stolen" from them . . . again, not hard.

LibDerp Nation:  It's not UnAmerican to challenge election results if we lose.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9355 on: May 30, 2019, 09:04:35 AM »
Hillary Clinton isn't running for president so not sure how that is his political opponent but given this guy can't get over a now dead senator voting against him I guess it makes sense in his rotten brain.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9356 on: May 30, 2019, 09:07:22 AM »
Maybe you could argue FDR’s third term? Probably the most grumbling over a legit election. I mean 2000 was pretty hot too. Obviously the public has always eventually gone along with it. The fact is the majority of Americans really don’t care that much who the president is.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9357 on: May 30, 2019, 11:45:48 AM »
If on inauguration day we transfer power to new president all is well, if we don't the big Tuck was right.  No banana republic juries necessary.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9358 on: May 30, 2019, 12:13:21 PM »
Hillary Clinton isn't running for president so not sure how that is his political opponent but given this guy can't get over a now dead senator voting against him I guess it makes sense in his rotten brain.

:lol: at the fact that LibDerp just can't acknowledge that the whole 2.5 year meltdown is because Hillary didn't win, and apparently you just don't get that Hillary keeps inserting herself into the political process, and it has not been ruled out that she's not going to run in 2020.   Might as well just double down now with a Biden-Clinton ticket and stop the charade of the primary process, the last one was a joke in and of itself so just keep the trend going.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9359 on: May 30, 2019, 12:26:43 PM »

:lol: at the fact that LibDerp just can't acknowledge that the whole 2.5 year meltdown is because Hillary didn't win

:lol:

You're silly today 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9360 on: May 30, 2019, 12:30:14 PM »

:lol: at the fact that LibDerp just can't acknowledge that the whole 2.5 year meltdown is because Hillary didn't win, and apparently you just don't get that Hillary keeps inserting herself into the political process, and it has not been ruled out that she's not going to run in 2020.   Might as well just double down now with a Biden-Clinton ticket and stop the charade of the primary process, the last one was a joke in and of itself so just keep the trend going.

Guess it depends on how you get your news. I haven't seen HRC anywhere but I'm sure the same sources that tived you AOC 24x7 updates also updates you on other women to hate and any speaking engagement they make in bumfinger, ND.

Any meltdown I've seen is how we have a rotten brained racist president, not that weirdo Hillary lost.  Again, guess it is your sources.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9361 on: May 30, 2019, 12:31:04 PM »

:lol: at the fact that LibDerp just can't acknowledge that the whole 2.5 year meltdown is because Hillary didn't win

:lol:

You're silly today

:lol: at anyone who thinks otherwise

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9362 on: May 30, 2019, 12:33:19 PM »

Guess it depends on how you get your news. I haven't seen HRC anywhere but I'm sure the same sources that tived you AOC 24x7 updates also updates you on other women to hate and any speaking engagement they make in bumfinger, ND.

Any meltdown I've seen is how we have a rotten brained racist president, not that weirdo Hillary lost.  Again, guess it is your sources.

Googled Hillary Clinton Commencement speech . . . 17 hours:   Time, NYT's, NBC, The Guardian, Reuters . . .

Pretty proud of DJT for unraveling the mega racist "Bring them to Heel" draconian sentencing legislation championed by the last two Dem Presidential Nominees . . . legislation specifically targeted at one race. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9363 on: May 30, 2019, 12:36:14 PM »
Really odd to give a commencement speech in mid may. Def a nod to her running again imo.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9364 on: May 30, 2019, 01:00:32 PM »
How many times a day do you think Dax searches for the following keywords: “Hillary”, “Clinton”, “Lock her up progress”, “AARP rewards points”?

I’m thinking at least 20 times.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9365 on: May 30, 2019, 01:44:37 PM »
How many times a day do you think Dax searches for the following keywords: “Hillary”, “Clinton”, “Lock her up progress”, “AARP rewards points”?

Please DM me your shirt size and address . . . I want you to be able to tell the whole world about who you love and admire the most The Big Tuck.
https://www.rageon.com/products/hillary-clinton-paparazzi-t-shirt?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlPb-tvTD4gIV1cDICh0RMQxLEAQYAyABEgLfjvD_BwE

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9366 on: May 30, 2019, 01:55:02 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9367 on: May 30, 2019, 01:57:20 PM »
The moral of the story is don't invade a country 2 or 3 times from the same place.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #9368 on: May 30, 2019, 02:24:46 PM »

Please DM me your shirt size and address . . . I want you to be able to tell the whole world about who you love and admire the most The Big Tuck.
https://www.rageon.com/products/hillary-clinton-paparazzi-t-shirt?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlPb-tvTD4gIV1cDICh0RMQxLEAQYAyABEgLfjvD_BwE
LoL

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #9369 on: May 30, 2019, 02:52:34 PM »
Our president

https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam/status/1134150558682689537

Damnit. Trump is like a puppy that refuses to potty train, but right after he shits all over the house and you can’t take anymore he does something amazingly adorable like this and you kinda still want to keep him around.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9370 on: May 30, 2019, 04:23:33 PM »

Googled Hillary Clinton Commencement speech . . . 17 hours:   Time, NYT's, NBC, The Guardian, Reuters . . .

Pretty proud of DJT for unraveling the mega racist "Bring them to Heel" draconian sentencing legislation championed by the last two Dem Presidential Nominees . . . legislation specifically targeted at one race.

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1134208086217035785

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9371 on: May 30, 2019, 04:31:33 PM »
I don't watch Fox News, so I really couldn't care less.   You guys pass a long more information from Fox News in a week then I assimilate in a month.

Plus, Hillary can say whatever she wants, I'm discussing the total meltdown by certain individuals on this board every time she's brought up and the need to remind them that Hillary just won't go away, so as long as she just won't go away, she's going to be talked about.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9372 on: May 30, 2019, 04:42:59 PM »
Yes, there are tons of Hillary super fans here in the pit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9373 on: May 30, 2019, 04:54:53 PM »
Yes, there are tons of Hillary super fans here in the pit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never said there was . . . well, except for a couple who meltdown whenever she's mentioned.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile