Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1048690 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #3450 on: April 30, 2017, 08:21:12 PM »
A++++++

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3451 on: April 30, 2017, 09:50:45 PM »
Don't act like you guys don't have his book on reserve at the public library.  :lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #3452 on: April 30, 2017, 09:53:42 PM »
A+ on foreign policy from a guy who wrote a book titled "Putin's Master Plan"

so perfect  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: May 01, 2017, 08:06:12 AM »
Trump voters want Russia to own the USA so in that sense I can see why they are thrilled with the foreign policy so far.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: May 01, 2017, 08:26:27 AM »
Delusion in 1000 words of streaming flow of consciousness
:jerk:

:comehere:

:users:

Cam you are the absolute worst. But, this board is built around discourse and hearing opposing views is fascinating and does well to educate us all. But this is a thread about Trumps presidency and not your personal political beliefs. . .so in the now overused phrase "some people can't handle this thread" I would encourage you to take your pontification to its own thread so you and your like minded friends can :jerk: each other in your echo chamber.  :thumbsup:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: May 01, 2017, 08:51:16 AM »
I can tell Abe is on a path to eating a bullet.  Probably take down some innocents with him tho.  :( 

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
  • That's just like, your opinion, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: May 01, 2017, 09:00:39 AM »

Cam you are the absolute worst. But, this board is built around discourse and hearing opposing views is fascinating and does well to educate us all. But this is a thread about Trumps presidency and not your personal political beliefs. . .so in the now overused phrase "some people can't handle this thread" I would encourage you to take your pontification to its own thread so you and your like minded friends can :jerk: each other in your echo chamber.  :thumbsup:

Oh really? This is the line for pontification on this blog?  :lol:

GTFO with that nonsense.

You can't laud discourse in the same breath as telling me to go back to my "echo chamber". This thread is, as you so astutely pointed out, about "The Trump Presidency". Everything I laid out was concerning or related to DJT and/or our politics & society moving forward.

Feel free to ignore my posts if you can't handle the conversation and direct your focus back on FSD's copy and paste op-eds.
untuck manhattan

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: May 01, 2017, 10:08:39 AM »

Cam you are the absolute worst. But, this board is built around discourse and hearing opposing views is fascinating and does well to educate us all. But this is a thread about Drumpfs presidency and not your personal political beliefs. . .so in the now overused phrase "some people can't handle this thread" I would encourage you to take your pontification to its own thread so you and your like minded friends can :jerk: each other in your echo chamber.  :thumbsup:

Oh really? This is the line for pontification on this blog?  :lol:

GTFO with that nonsense.

You can't laud discourse in the same breath as telling me to go back to my "echo chamber". This thread is, as you so astutely pointed out, about "The Drumpf Presidency". Everything I laid out was concerning or related to DJT and/or our politics & society moving forward.

Feel free to ignore my posts if you can't handle the conversation and direct your focus back on FSD's copy and paste op-eds.

That was a bit of me getting off course. I mean to say that you would probably get more out of discourse in a separate thread. I'd love to tackle a conversation over a lot of what you spoke about (I'd enjoy a debate over citizens united) but we would be hijacking this thread with policy discussion robbing the people that came here for specific reactions and news related to the current presidency of what they were truly after. FSD may be copy and pasting op-eds, but at least they are topical.

My jokes about circle jerks and echo chambers were childish, but based on your previous rants I thought it might speak to you better that way.

So back on topic, why are people so enamored with the first 100 days of a presidency? That number just seems so arbitrary. Maybe people like it because it is a nice round number. :dunno:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: May 01, 2017, 10:13:00 AM »
I dunno ask trump why he made it such a big deal
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: May 01, 2017, 10:25:19 AM »
I dunno ask trump why he made it such a big deal

I was under the impression that this is something that started back when FDR was president. I think he just took what was already there and ran with it. It is supposed to be a barometer of the POTUS' governing power. . .but with all the obstruction tactics from the left delaying a lot of his cabinet, I'd think that makes this a poor measuring stick for Trump.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: May 01, 2017, 10:39:08 AM »
Dirty trick, the left  :curse:

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: May 01, 2017, 10:42:18 AM »
Dirty trick, the left  :curse:

I wouldn't say dirty. . .more like politics in action. Pretty common stuff I am sure. It is really helping them in this whole 100 day storyline because they are able to point at these headlines as proof of a poor presidency. Relatively clever, but people with understanding of how politics work see through it. Now, the actual percentage of Americans who understand how politics work. . .is probably depressingly low.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: May 01, 2017, 10:53:07 AM »
JFC, yardog.  Nobody cares about the first 100 days of a presidency, except Trump.  Until he didn't.  Just like nobody cares how often the president goes to a golf course, except Trump. Until he didn't.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: May 01, 2017, 11:07:28 AM »
JFC, yardog.  Nobody cares about the first 100 days of a presidency, except Trump.  Until he didn't.  Just like nobody cares how often the president goes to a golf course, except Trump. Until he didn't.

It's a stupid yard stick, but one that's been utilized for 8 decades

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: May 01, 2017, 11:14:05 AM »
It's a stupid yardstick that trump bragged about all of the crap he was going to accomplish in 100 days until he didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3465 on: May 01, 2017, 01:19:18 PM »
It's a stupid yardstick that trump bragged about all of the crap he was going to accomplish in 100 days until he didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, it's amazing. President do nothing is amazing at keeping his heard in check.

-Rail against something
-Find out I don't actually want to do that
-What I tried to rail against isn't that big of a deal
-Laugh at all the n00bs who point out how big of a deal you made out of it, as being stupid, haters, beta, or ignorant.

What a time.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: May 01, 2017, 01:36:55 PM »
Btw raising the gas tax is a great idea...kudos trump guys on that if it comes to pass

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: May 01, 2017, 01:53:38 PM »
How do the libtards reconcile their allegation that donald is doing nothing with their allegation that he's ruining everything?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: May 01, 2017, 01:58:07 PM »
How did you reconcile the same with Obama?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: May 01, 2017, 02:30:05 PM »
I'm butthurt, and it's causing me to taking irrational and incongruent positions.

Indeed

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: May 01, 2017, 02:36:10 PM »
How do the libtards reconcile their allegation that donald is doing nothing with their allegation that he's ruining everything?

The opposite way I reconcile that you are a real human being with the capacity for critical thinking without being stark raving mad.

He can do nothing as a president in terms of policy, and still do harm to how we appear as a country. Unless being a complete jackass to everyone and everything and destabilizing things with his words vs his actions is seen as policy.

He's a chihuahua, lot of yip, not a lot of actual bite. It's also sadly ironic, if he could be normal sane person for the rest of his presidency, he could actually get a lot of actual things done, scary things, but actual things. But instead, he has to be a narcissistic self promoter who gets his feelings hurt all the time, but comes off as alpha to his lowest common denominator base. He pushes people away, they resist and shut it all down, or he shuts it down himself when he realizes he just can't get his way. So he tries to stir up a hornets nest when he didn't need to anyways. Maybe he'll learn, maybe.

It is interesting watching campaign trump try to translate to prez trump. Him still going to rallies proves he's still in campaign mode.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: May 01, 2017, 04:40:46 PM »
It proves his feelings still hurt and you guys are just mean. 

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: May 01, 2017, 05:20:45 PM »
I can tell Abe is on a path to eating a bullet.  Probably take down some innocents with him tho.  :(

Don't cut yourself with that edge.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: May 01, 2017, 08:38:23 PM »

The opposite way I reconcile that you are a real human being with the capacity for critical thinking without being stark raving mad.

He can do nothing as a president in terms of policy, and still do harm to how we appear as a country. Unless being a complete jackass to everyone and everything and destabilizing things with his words vs his actions is seen as policy.

He's a chihuahua, lot of yip, not a lot of actual bite. It's also sadly ironic, if he could be normal sane person for the rest of his presidency, he could actually get a lot of actual things done, scary things, but actual things. But instead, he has to be a narcissistic self promoter who gets his feelings hurt all the time, but comes off as alpha to his lowest common denominator base. He pushes people away, they resist and shut it all down, or he shuts it down himself when he realizes he just can't get his way. So he tries to stir up a hornets nest when he didn't need to anyways. Maybe he'll learn, maybe.

It is interesting watching campaign trump try to translate to prez trump. Him still going to rallies proves he's still in campaign mode.

How do you reconcile "the opposite way"?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: May 02, 2017, 10:09:52 AM »
The opposite way is doing things like slinking the Muslim Brotherhood in and out of the White House, conjuring up backdoor hyper regulation, and having little to nothing to do with Congress.