Author Topic: "That's so funny" (Scrubs thread)  (Read 40865 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: "That's so funny" (Scrubs thread)
« Reply #350 on: May 20, 2021, 12:15:20 PM »
So i started listening to the podcast on my daily commute instead of at work. I've really enjoyed them much better that way. I've really liked Season 4 so far. Sorry MIR.
Also just got to My Best Laid Plans, the best epi of season 4. What a great episode.

Did you listen to the entire 2 hour live show?

Pretty clear that one or both of them are a bit too busy working for the podcast, they have had non show recaps the last couple of weeks, didn't even download them.

I did! Glad Bill was on there

Yeah i think so. I'm guessing it will be hard for them to get through all 8 seasons at this pace.
I do find it interesting how Donald didn't have much work lately. Not sure if that was all COVID or what.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 03, 2021, 03:51:56 PM »
I'm finally caught up. The guests situation on the last epi was a bit much for me. Was doing the same as Bill
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 04, 2021, 09:03:04 PM »
Bro, those guests, wtf? I'm no kink shamer but that was messed up, they're definitely getting divorced. I don't regularly listen to the guests, especially when Kacie is on there with her awful, for most, parenting advice. I 100% never listen to the fix my life segment. Life advice from Zach Braff and Donald Faison :lol+

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 27, 2021, 08:50:36 PM »
Not sure if you're still keeping up. But i'm miffed they think My Big Move was one of the funniest episodes of the series. I could tell Donald doesn't love this season, but is too afraid to speak to much about it.
- chunkles

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 28, 2021, 10:05:28 AM »
I do still listen weekly, don't know why, but I still do. This week's podcast was awful and I'm disappointed by that because they have been talking about My Big Bird for weeks, I thought the podcast episode would be much better. They're clearly too busy to make these season 5 episodes any good, which is a shame because season 5 is awesome.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 28, 2021, 04:03:54 PM »
I do still listen weekly, don't know why, but I still do. This week's podcast was awful and I'm disappointed by that because they have been talking about My Big Bird for weeks, I thought the podcast episode would be much better. They're clearly too busy to make these season 5 episodes any good, which is a shame because season 5 is awesome.

They need some guest stars to come on this season. It's been just them so far it seems. Too bad Bill has blown up. Surely some others could come on to liven things up.
- chunkles

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 02, 2021, 01:58:20 PM »
Need your opinion, does the Janitor hear the "Thank You" at the end of this episode?

- chunkles

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 02, 2021, 04:42:54 PM »
Need your opinion, does the Janitor hear the "Thank You" at the end of this episode?

Yeah, I don't know what the hell they were going on about in that episode, of course he heard. Sometimes I feel like they don't even watch the episode they're reviewing or watch while doing other crap.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 02, 2021, 04:45:51 PM »
lol, I'm literally listening to this week's podcast and very obvious that Zach didn't watch the episode right from the start. He didn't know the 30 cent joke was redone in a previous season.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 02, 2021, 07:57:21 PM »

Yeah, I don't know what the hell they were going on about in that episode, of course he heard. Sometimes I feel like they don't even watch the episode they're reviewing or watch while doing other crap.

I've always thought he heard due to his reaction after Mr Mcnair says it. However since the podcast epi, I googled around and i've seen this be pretty split. Some say the door is closed and he's down the hallway....how could he hear it?

screw it, gonna tweet @ bill.
- chunkles

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: December 03, 2021, 11:55:14 AM »

I've always thought he heard due to his reaction after Mr Mcnair says it. However since the podcast epi, I googled around and i've seen this be pretty split. Some say the door is closed and he's down the hallway....how could he hear it?

screw it, gonna tweet @ bill.

Those who propose that he didn't hear, what is the theory for the janitor's change in body language?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 03, 2021, 05:46:14 PM »
no explanation given. I joined the facebook group that discusses the podcast. LOL man they are not a fan of Zach lately.
- chunkles

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
- chunkles

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 23, 2022, 04:38:51 PM »
Awesome :ROFL:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 06, 2022, 02:46:08 AM »
How in the hell is he just being charged? I saw this on twitter a year ago

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 06, 2022, 08:26:55 AM »
It appears they got more women to come forward now. What a creep. Back when the news first broke I searched twitter for a while and came across this tweet.
https://twitter.com/EWachsberg/status/1547781771936141318

Really wonder what else is there
- chunkles

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 10, 2024, 10:00:47 AM »
@MakeItRain @Stevesie60
I've somehow stuck with the Fake Doctors Real Friends Podcast. The Season 8 series finale podcast is worth listening to if you haven't. Also it seems like some sort of Reunion series/movie may actually happen at some point which will be cool.
- chunkles

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 10, 2024, 08:58:54 PM »
Oh man, great to know. I'll check it out soon. I really enjoyed Zach and Pete Holmes swapping appearances on their podcasts a while back.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 11, 2024, 04:42:47 PM »
@MakeItRain @Stevesie60
I've somehow stuck with the Fake Doctors Real Friends Podcast. The Season 8 series finale podcast is worth listening to if you haven't. Also it seems like some sort of Reunion series/movie may actually happen at some point which will be cool.

This was a treat! Goddamn I missed the podcast's theme song. Legitimately happy to have it stuck in my head for the next week or so.

I had heard that Glenn Matthews was legitimately the janitor's name and JD was the only person he told it to. But the fact that they had to come up with a reason that he would be credited in The Fugitive as Neil Flynn is rough ridin' hilarious.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 12, 2024, 10:16:32 AM »
@MakeItRain @Stevesie60

This was a treat! Goddamn I missed the podcast's theme song. Legitimately happy to have it stuck in my head for the next week or so.

I had heard that Glenn Matthews was legitimately the janitor's name and JD was the only person he told it to. But the fact that they had to come up with a reason that he would be credited in The Fugitive as Neil Flynn is rough ridin' hilarious.

would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that writer's room while they were arguing about it. :lol:

Bill putting old lines from his previous shows in Scrubs was cool. Hadn't heard that before.
- chunkles