Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 228435 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Liberals Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #700 on: June 14, 2017, 06:44:29 PM »
obvious false flag

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 14, 2017, 06:46:48 PM »
What a farcical political climate we live in. People need to have more empathy for each other. Less tribalism. Conservatives secretly fist pumping today, and liberals secretly hand-wringing. Meanwhile, most of the masses miss the point.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 14, 2017, 07:05:34 PM »
I agree.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 14, 2017, 07:11:51 PM »
What a farcical political climate we live in. People need to have more empathy for each other. Less tribalism. Conservatives secretly fist pumping today, and liberals secretly hand-wringing. Meanwhile, most of the masses miss the point.

Fist pumping?! Hardly. But I think it would help to acknowledge that the left has become a Petri dish of hate and intolerance, from BLM to the campus goon squads to Dem pols intentionally coarsening their rhetoric to "fire up the base" to the shows depicting assassination to the 1984esque Hate against all things Trump being pumped out by nearly all media sources 24 hours a day. Is this unique to the left? Of course not! But we need to acknowledge it has gotten a LOT worse on the far left in recent years and it is getting very disturbing.

This man wasn't just your run of the mill schizo as is so typical of mass shooters. He was a far left radical out to commit assassination for political reasons. The biggest problem is that nobody in the left is trying to calm things down because that's not politically expedient. They want their base fired up - not calmed down. Many journalists have admitted that they are in a mission not to "normalize" Trump. What that means is that they intend to constantly be feeding the outrage machine. That is not healthy!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: June 14, 2017, 07:14:03 PM »

Fist pumping?! Hardly. But I think it would help to acknowledge that the left has become a Petri dish of hate and intolerance, from BLM to the campus goon squads to Dem pols intentionally coarsening their rhetoric to "fire up the base" to the shows depicting assassination to the 1984esque Hate against all things Trump being pumped out by nearly all media sources 24 hours a day. Is this unique to the left? Of course not! But we need to acknowledge it has gotten a LOT worse on the far left in recent years and it is getting very disturbing.

This man wasn't just your run of the mill schizo as is so typical of mass shooters. He was a far left radical out to commit assassination for political reasons. The biggest problem is that nobody in the left is trying to calm things down because that's not politically expedient. They want their base fired up - not calmed down. Many journalists have admitted that they are in a mission not to "normalize" Trump. What that means is that they intend to constantly be feeding the outrage machine. That is not healthy!

And if the shoe were on the other foot, I trust you, as a man of integrity, would be saying the same things?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: June 14, 2017, 07:28:36 PM »
Well spracs there are plenty of examples to go back and read of wacko pub base types shooting people

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 14, 2017, 07:28:58 PM »
obvious false flag

Have you ever met a liberal gun nut?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 14, 2017, 08:18:10 PM »
obvious false flag

only one (not the perp)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #708 on: June 14, 2017, 08:25:10 PM »
I've yet to meet a libtard that isn't a nut of some sort. Lots love guns
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 14, 2017, 08:35:55 PM »
Don't get a nose bleed so high up on that ivory tower fellas.
Wow, the irony here.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 14, 2017, 08:36:52 PM »
Have you missed the last 8 years and a half?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 14, 2017, 08:39:11 PM »
obvious false flag

I personally know 3 off the top of my head.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 14, 2017, 08:39:16 PM »
Have you missed the last 8 years and a half?
Nope. Are you bold enough to map out exactly what you mean in a way that is morally and intellectually defensible?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 14, 2017, 08:45:11 PM »
Yeah, you're in it. gE pit. Twitter, Facebook, media, etc. I mean, you're a smart guy spracs, how do you miss the obvious of the outside world right now?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 14, 2017, 08:46:10 PM »
Blow up the outside world.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 14, 2017, 08:49:10 PM »
There's 10 to 1 lib threads down here celebrating "trump faults" and talking crap on the right. If you can't tell some of you are part of the problem, we'll never be able to help each other out. Sorry you had to have a day of shame.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 14, 2017, 08:49:23 PM »
Yeah, you're in it. gE pit. Twitter, Facebook, media, etc. I mean, you're a smart guy spracs, how do you miss the obvious of the outside world right now?
So, no? I was hoping for Doritos-style boldness, but you bring me tortilla chips. Disappointing.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 14, 2017, 08:51:03 PM »
There's less Bernie Sanders post today on Facebook, so I guess that's a start. :cheers:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 14, 2017, 08:51:17 PM »

Fist pumping?! Hardly. But

LOL

I think it would help to acknowledge that the left has become a Petri dish of hate and intolerance, from BLM to the campus goon squads to Dem pols intentionally coarsening their rhetoric to "fire up the base" to the shows depicting assassination to the 1984esque Hate against all things Trump being pumped out by nearly all media sources 24 hours a day. Is this unique to the left? Of course not! But we need to acknowledge it has gotten a LOT worse on the far left in recent years and it is getting very disturbing.

stop saying left and right.  This is a problem for all of us...there are nuts on both sides that are overly engaged with this whole us vs. them mentality.  One side is "bombing the crap out of" people, the other side is hanging people effigy.  Leaders of both parties need to take responsibility. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 14, 2017, 08:54:17 PM »
This shouldn't be an opportunity for the right. This is an opportunity for growth and reflection about how our dehumanizing habits are harmful.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: June 14, 2017, 08:55:41 PM »
Sadly, we'll probably get the rest of the work week for that, and then it's back to breaking news of Trump's tweets.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 14, 2017, 08:58:48 PM »
This shouldn't be an opportunity for the right. This is an opportunity for growth and reflection about how our dehumanizing habits are harmful.

How I feel everyday when I hear some loony shoots up a church. We're heading in the right direction slowly with every bullshit non-sense attack :cheers:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 15, 2017, 07:30:04 AM »
Guy was hardcore second amendment

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 15, 2017, 08:08:08 AM »
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said. “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

A candidate on the right implys people should shoot politicians they don't agree with, a few months later a guy on the left actually does it.

Yeah I'd say both sides are part of the problem.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 15, 2017, 08:57:13 AM »
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said. “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

A candidate on the right implys people should shoot politicians they don't agree with, a few months later a guy on the left actually does it.

Yeah I'd say both sides are part of the problem.

There you go politicizing it