Author Topic: Thread to report voter fraud and election rigging  (Read 5605 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Thread to report voter fraud and election rigging
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2016, 09:08:37 AM »
What's ironic is that even after looking at your ID the white guy wasn't actually sure if it was you. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2016, 09:10:09 AM »
Emo, it's sometimes difficult for black people to take clear photos if the lighting is bad.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2016, 09:13:32 AM »
What's ironic is that even after looking at your ID the white guy wasn't actually sure if it was you.
Also hilarious given that I'm 99.3% sure I'm the only black registered voter at my precinct.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2016, 09:17:15 AM »
Oh I know what you're implying, MIR. You're always implying it, i'm just not going to accept that every little bit of awkward encounter you have IRL is aimed towards racism. Maybe stop playing victim so much. It's kinda sad to watch.

Missed again dummy. I don't ever imply racism, I have no issue calling it when I see it. You apparently were too blind with rage to see I ended that post with "I was annoyed but really WGAF."

I'd rather focus on you still not knowing why you pointing out that you were IDed is LOLable. Like its stunning and hilarious that you still don't know.
Well it's pretty obvious that KS requires ID and Iowa doesn't now, so this dummy picked up on that. Pardon me while I drool real quick. Have you even lived in Iowa for 4 years now? What was your address the last time you voted? Do you think you were the only person all day that they asked for an ID?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2016, 09:26:55 AM »
Oh I know what you're implying, MIR. You're always implying it, i'm just not going to accept that every little bit of awkward encounter you have IRL is aimed towards racism. Maybe stop playing victim so much. It's kinda sad to watch.

Missed again dummy. I don't ever imply racism, I have no issue calling it when I see it. You apparently were too blind with rage to see I ended that post with "I was annoyed but really WGAF."

I'd rather focus on you still not knowing why you pointing out that you were IDed is LOLable. Like its stunning and hilarious that you still don't know.
Well it's pretty obvious that KS requires ID and Iowa doesn't now, so this dummy picked up on that. Pardon me while I drool real quick. Have you even lived in Iowa for 4 years now? What was your address the last time you voted? Do you think you were the only person all day that they asked for an ID?

Yes
Same
No

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2016, 10:28:15 AM »
Emo, it's sometimes difficult for black people to take clear photos if the lighting is bad.

Ya.  Remember that racist facial recognition software? 

Hey MIR, stupid anecdotal story.  One time I was in Iowa, Boone maybe? for work.  Customer took us to a strip club.  All the white farmers in overalls and John Deere hats were really giving the love to this foxy black stripper.  She made way more money than anyone else.  So, like, I don't think your neighbors are racist, probably just underexposed (no photography pun).

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2016, 10:40:54 AM »

Hey MIR, stupid anecdotal story.  One time I was in Iowa, Boone maybe? for work.  Customer took us to a strip club.  All the white farmers in overalls and John Deere hats were really giving the love to this foxy black stripper.  She made way more money than anyone else.  So, like, I don't think your neighbors are racist, probably just underexposed (no photography pun).

I can safely say that I live near some racist people and some non racist people. I live in the country, I don't have neighbors.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2016, 11:50:24 AM »

I don't think stripper preferences preclude anybody from being racist.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2016, 12:02:08 PM »
Are we even debating that Iowa is the loseriest state in the union?  jfc

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2016, 12:09:14 PM »
Not even remotely close, not even if you're gEing

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2016, 01:31:58 PM »
Not even remotely close, not even if you're gEing

Good.  we have a consensus

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2017, 01:00:55 AM »
One told a Board of Elections investigator in an email that the person's mother gave the following instructions for her absentee ballot the day before she died: "She said, 'OK and if anything happens you have my power of attorney and you be sure to vote for Donald Trump for me'."

http://www.wral.com/report-500-ineligible-voters-cast-ballots-in-north-carolina/16657687/

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2017, 01:34:31 AM »
I liked this thread
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2017, 11:26:31 AM »
One told a Board of Elections investigator in an email that the person's mother gave the following instructions for her absentee ballot the day before she died: "She said, 'OK and if anything happens you have my power of attorney and you be sure to vote for Donald Trump for me'."

http://www.wral.com/report-500-ineligible-voters-cast-ballots-in-north-carolina/16657687/

Dig her up and then lock her up!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2017, 12:11:43 PM »

I like these. "After the enactment of voter id laws, audit finds immaterial number unauthorized people voted" followed by "meaning allegations of rampant voter fraud prior to enactment of voter id laws was overblown".

Such an obvious logical failure. And libtards are likely whipping it around facebook. :lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2017, 12:31:54 PM »
Not sure what you are referencing, but I would not blame someone from drawing that conclusion from the article, even though it is not pure logical deduction.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2017, 03:53:29 PM »
Not sure what you are referencing, but I would not blame someone from drawing that conclusion from the article, even though it is not pure logical deduction.

It's expressly stated in the article, which is a logical fallacy based on the information presented.

Paragraph 2: audit of 2016 election results
Paragraph 3: contradicts claims of rampant voter fraud
Paragraph 5: 2013 law imposing voter id requirements

I would expect any non-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to be able to identify the logical failure of the conclusion in paragraph 3.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2017, 04:09:08 PM »
I really have no idea what your point is. You saw the article said that voter ID law was overturned last summer?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2017, 08:25:42 PM »
I don't think you know what your point is or isn't.