Author Topic: Will this election process take down FOX news? OANN, Newsmax, etc. Thread  (Read 95321 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Will this election process take down FOX news? OANN, Newsmax, etc. Thread
« Reply #1400 on: February 17, 2023, 06:06:55 PM »
Dang seems like they could actually be in trouble

Yeah, Dominion has dunked all over maga across the country.  I am not sure that their "only a complete moron takes anything we say seriously" defense will work this time.
Seems like they have the malice component locked down for the damages.
Incredible ball-tazing by the MAGA-in-name-only grifter crowd at Fox News. They don't actually believe any of this crap, but continue to pump it into boomer living rooms night after night. I hope Dominion burns them to the ground. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind if you will.

meh, they'll settle eventually for much less than they're asking for probably.  But even if Dominion pursued the case and won the full $1.6 billion they're asking for that's still pocket change to Murdoch/NewsCorp.  It's doubtful anything changes other than Fox News will have a bigger persecution complex than they already do now.

The specific anchors involved should be hit with a permanent injunction requiring them to read, and not deviate, from a 15 second script in the middle of their shows about how the opinions expressed are presented for entertainment purposes only and are not meant to represent fact-based news reporting. Every night.

Tucker should read the throat jobs he gave Biden as he presented to Big Joe.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: March 01, 2023, 08:31:52 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: March 01, 2023, 09:36:47 AM »
trump turning on tucker and hannity is a fun twist

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: March 01, 2023, 11:04:02 AM »
If I'm reading right, Laura, Tucker and Hannity are the chiefs AND PATRIOTIC NEWS HOSTS telling the TRUTH about the fake, STOLLEN ELECTION!!!! and Murdoch is the vile, backstabbing agent of GloboHomo in this particular case.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: March 01, 2023, 11:19:05 AM »
If I'm reading right, Laura, Tucker and Hannity are the chiefs AND PATRIOTIC NEWS HOSTS telling the TRUTH about the fake, STOLLEN ELECTION!!!! and Murdoch is the vile, backstabbing agent of GloboHomo in this particular case.

But tucker and hannity have both admitted the election steal was fake and only used to lure in the rubes/fatties.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: March 01, 2023, 11:57:06 AM »
Imagine being part of a moment (millions upon millions strong) who believed Trump-Russian COLUSION and thus allowed multiple news networks to reach viewership levels they hadn't seen in decades while also allowing multiple print publications to forego additional rounds of layoffs and cutting staff to the bone . . . because they collectively trundled out and propagated one lunatic conspiracy theory after another, that #blueanon rank and file snorted like Tony Montana on piles of blow. 

Only to turn around and completely lose your crap because some people believed an election narrative (knowing that your movement has now and in previous iterations sued over election outcomes, claimed outside interference and illegitimacy, and constantly troll out conspiracy theories about voter suppression).

I mean  :lol: :lol:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: March 01, 2023, 02:29:57 PM »
Imagine being part of a moment (millions upon millions strong) who believed Trump-Russian COLUSION and thus allowed multiple news networks to reach viewership levels they hadn't seen in decades while also allowing multiple print publications to forego additional rounds of layoffs and cutting staff to the bone . . . because they collectively trundled out and propagated one lunatic conspiracy theory after another, that #blueanon rank and file snorted like Tony Montana on piles of blow. 

Only to turn around and completely lose your crap because some people believed an election narrative (knowing that your movement has now and in previous iterations sued over election outcomes, claimed outside interference and illegitimacy, and constantly troll out conspiracy theories about voter suppression).

Dax if there are emails and text message floating around of Jake Tapper and Anderson Cooper going back and forth like "oh man so we know that trump colluding with russia is absolutely 100% made up, but let's report it as fact anyway b/c our viewers are complete mouth breathing idiots who will not only believe every word we say but they will act on it when we get them fired up and tell them their election was stolen"

then i say we should absolutely print the crap out of those emails/texts and run it on the front page. hold them to account for deliberately lying to the american people. burn 'em at the stake. #commonground

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: March 01, 2023, 03:38:57 PM »

Dax if there are emails and text message floating around of Jake Tapper and Anderson Cooper going back and forth like "oh man so we know that trump colluding with russia is absolutely 100% made up, but let's report it as fact anyway b/c our viewers are complete mouth breathing fatso idiots who will not only believe every word we say but they will act on it when we get them fired up and tell them their election was stolen"

then i say we should absolutely print the crap out of those emails/texts and run it on the front page. hold them to account for deliberately lying to the american people. burn 'em at the stake. #commonground

fixed

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: March 07, 2023, 07:34:34 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: March 07, 2023, 08:38:04 PM »

How many honest to god normal individuals support him is beyond me
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: March 07, 2023, 09:19:32 PM »

Because Fox News tells people that everyone else thinks that they( Fox News viewers/GOP voters) are stupid, what Fox News omits is that they know they are stupid precisely because you are listening to Fox News. At this point anyone defending Fox News or trying to Both Sides is just pathetic. My favorite part is where he just flat out says trump was a disaster.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 09:39:26 PM by turnbull »

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: March 07, 2023, 09:54:57 PM »

Because Fox News tells people that everyone else thinks that they( Fox News viewers/GOP voters) are stupid, what Fox News omits is that they know they are stupid precisely because you are listening to Fox News. At this point anyone defending Fox News or trying to Both Sides is just pathetic. My favorite part is where he just flat out says trump was a disaster.
I think there are a LOT of people who watch it who are not stupid at all. Many who watch are quite smart. However, I think that many are highly intolerant and bigoted. A fair amount are likely narcissists, sociopaths, or both. I mean, if you were a narcissistic sociopath which news station would you watch?

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: March 07, 2023, 10:04:13 PM »

I think there are a LOT of people who watch it who are not stupid at all. Many who watch are quite smart. However, I think that many are highly intolerant and bigoted. A fair amount are likely narcissists, sociopaths, or both. I mean, if you were a narcissistic sociopath which news station would you watch?

I don’t know, I think the fact they openly lied to their viewers and how their viewers practically don’t care says they’re fine being stupid, fed lies, and want to live in a safe space where inconvenient facts hurt their precious fragile feelings. Hell lol at the GOP and others Defense… oh Both sides… yea definitely stupid is the lane to take here coupled with how big of snowflakes they are.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: March 11, 2023, 09:33:23 AM »
oh hell yeah

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: April 18, 2023, 03:24:29 PM »
Fox settled their defamation suit for $787.5 million
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: April 18, 2023, 03:25:12 PM »
Also LOL at anyone who watched fox news and believes any of the crap they say

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: April 18, 2023, 03:26:31 PM »
They also said other individuals would be held accountable, the my pillow guy is next :excited:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: April 18, 2023, 03:48:51 PM »
Fox settled their defamation suit for $787.5 million

I am not sure there is any way to spin that except a total surrender and admission.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: April 18, 2023, 03:58:09 PM »

What are your go to news sources DaBigTrain?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: April 18, 2023, 04:04:29 PM »

Probably ones that don't pay close to a billion dollars for being ridiculous liars peddling crap to morons

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: April 18, 2023, 04:07:21 PM »

Probably ones that don't pay close to a billion dollars for being ridiculous liars peddling crap to morons

I'll keep that in mind as I watch an entire #blueanon news network literally lay off and restructure their entire business and format in order to stave off bankruptcy because Don Trump isn't President anymore.

You know their literally praying to all the gods for Don Trump to survive and become the nominee.  So they can start peddling one insane conspiracy after another to their audience and roll in one national security state talking head after
another to tell derps things like the Hunter laptop was a classic Russian intelligence operation.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: April 18, 2023, 04:08:59 PM »

I'll keep that in mind as I watch an entire #blueanon news network literally lay off and restructure their entire business and format in order to stave off bankruptcy because Don Trump isn't President anymore.

You know their literally praying to all the gods for Don Trump to survive and become the nominee

I would explain the difference between these 2 examples but I am not sure I can dumb down enough.