Author Topic: Will this election process take down FOX news? OANN, Newsmax, etc. Thread  (Read 95284 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
full on unabashed anti-vax on top of being the white power hour

https://twitter.com/TuckWatch/status/1390096491860172804

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :lol: clay got tired of constantly being wrong about predicting the demise of ESPN so with the new fox deal he's resetting the clock with a new target to get clicks.

Something named outkick, that has changed their business model 3 times in like a year and a half, predicting the demise of cnn, is rich.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Without Trump, CNN would have gone out of business.

Only very simple brained people don't understand that.

They'll now attempt to live off of turning anyone just to the right of Mitt Romney into a white supremacist's insurrectionist radical who needs to be sent off to re-education camp.

It's a good business model I suppose given the size of #blueanon

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL, stick to razor tweets and reading KBOR minutes, the business of media definitely isn't your thing. CNN out of business without trump, lol.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Sort of a contradiction to claim boluanon is so big yet cnn is down 75%?  Seems like something a chachi would say

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL, stick to razor tweets and reading KBOR minutes, the business of media definitely isn't your thing. CNN out of business without trump, lol.

Stick to being triggered by things like Friends.

CNN was in freefall. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/magazine/cnn-had-a-problem-donald-trump-solved-it.html

CNN Had a Problem. Donald Trump Solved It.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 09:32:04 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sort of a contradiction to claim boluanon is so big yet cnn is down 75%?  Seems like something a chachi would say

There are many other #blueanon go-to media outlets.

MSNBC (for example) is still firmly the 2nd most watched cable news network overall.

CNN still beats MSNBC in the 25-54 bracket.   In minutes watched during the week, MSNBC dominates all, longer indoctrination periods.

Video segments viewed on the respective websites, it's no contest.  MSNBC by miles.

Video views and total minutes of engagement, it's a total wipe out for MSNBC.   

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

There are many other #blueanon go-to media outlets.

MSNBC (for example) is still firmly the 2nd most watched cable news network overall.

CNN still beats MSNBC in the 25-54 bracket.   In minutes watched during the week, MSNBC dominates all, longer indoctrination periods.

Video segments viewed on the respective websites, it's no contest.  MSNBC by miles.

Video views and total minutes of engagement, it's a total wipe out for MSNBC.   

We do not agree to be your rival.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

CNN was in freefall. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/magazine/cnn-had-a-problem-donald-trump-solved-it.html

I'm sure the article goes into this, don't know because I'm not paying a plug nickel to read the NYT, I'm sure you didn't either, but Jeff Zucker not knowing how to run a cable news network and the reduced ratings, doesn't speak to CNN going out of business. Every single cable channel has had declining ratings since the late aughts and the programming problems that CNN had then are now being had by FNC, it would be ludicrous to say something as stupid as FNC is going out of business because their ratings are down and their current programming is a mess.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

CNN was in freefall. 

I'm sure the article goes into this, don't know because I'm not paying a plug nickel to read the NYT, I'm sure you didn't either, but Jeff Zucker not knowing how to run a cable news network and the reduced ratings, doesn't speak to CNN going out of business. Every single cable channel has had declining ratings since the late aughts and the programming problems that CNN had then are now being had by FNC, it would be ludicrous to say something as stupid as FNC is going out of business because their ratings are down and their current programming is a mess.
CNN was gasping for air with only carriage rights fee collections keeping it afloat.   If no one is watching cable tv providers are less inclined to pay increased carriage rights fees because they can’t sell local/regional ad time for as much money.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
It's catturd2 Jenna
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Meanwhile the Cuomo Bro’s are using CNN to launch the eldest’s PR obfuscation, denial and redirection campaign.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
They are awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I would not willingly associate with them

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If they tried to shake my hand I would probably extend my hand but whip it away at the last second and run it through my hair while saying "Too slow"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I dunno, dax is a pretty big catturd2 fan, it's basically boomer razor

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1395560775872303112

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1395372932491317253

@sonofdaxjones

so Trump's chosen lawyer and legal representative of his campaign huh?  yeah, that fits pretty well.  maga

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
JUST -THE- TRUTH

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Very strange (so completely normal for several of the usual suspects) levels of obsession in this thread.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This is more dax's speed.

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/1395552233987657729

I really need to know what Chanel Rion's deal is