Author Topic: Do we win out?  (Read 6195 times)

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Do we win out?
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2016, 08:32:57 PM »
I think we win 8.
@isu W
OSU W
@baylor L
KU W
@tcu W

8 wins is a pretty good season but frustrating to know if we had not played Stanford in the non con and not crap away the wvu game it could have been a 10 win season

This would be the worst 10 win team in K-State, possibly conference history. Let's be real here, all of us are very nervous about losing to a 1-6 team. In no circumstance is this a 10 win team.
still better than
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Oklahoma_State_Cowboys_football_team

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2016, 08:44:36 PM »

I think we win 8.
@isu W
OSU W
@baylor L
KU W
@tcu W

8 wins is a pretty good season but frustrating to know if we had not played Stanford in the non con and not crap away the wvu game it could have been a 10 win season

Yeah it's frustrating, if we only played fcs teams we might be undefeated.  We really should stop scheduling teams that can beat us.  So unfair.
LOL!
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2016, 08:46:11 PM »
This Iowa State team is worse than any of Proud Paul's teams. They do have a few nice moral victories though.

I don't think that's true. The UT game notwithstanding, they have been steadily improving. They play that UT game 10 times they lose eight. I think they got boat raced in part because of the previous two weeks. They will be rested adds absolutely fired up. This is the most nervous I have ever been for a farmageddon.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2016, 09:07:40 PM »
This Iowa State team is worse than any of Proud Paul's teams. They do have a few nice moral victories though.

I don't think that's true. The UT game notwithstanding, they have been steadily improving. They play that UT game 10 times they lose eight. I think they got boat raced in part because of the previous two weeks. They will be rested adds absolutely fired up. This is the most nervous I have ever been for a farmageddon.

I'm just going by the metrics as of now, granted that can change as the season goes along.

Also, the defense is really bad, only Tech's might be worse in the conference.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2016, 09:17:09 PM »
Guys, ISU will not let us lose farmageddon, no matter how hard we try.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2016, 09:19:39 PM »

I'm just going by the metrics as of now, granted that can change as the season goes along.

I hope you're right, I'm really nervous though; more about us, less about them. We will have an Iowa qb playing his personal super bowl though. There will be a zillion Sisco fans here. My Sisco fascination started here two years ago when I sat near what seemed like a hundred people in Ertz jerseys, good peeps.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2016, 09:27:05 PM »
there will be a vociferous group of cats fans there to celebrate 8man's stag party.  i have to think that may be an x factor that many so called "experts" will be overlooking.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2016, 09:54:07 PM »

I hope you're right, I'm really nervous though; more about us, less about them. We will have an Iowa qb playing his personal super bowl though. There will be a zillion Sisco fans here. My Sisco fascination started here two years ago when I sat near what seemed like a hundred people in Ertz jerseys, good peeps.
isnt ertz from a "suburb" of Iowa City?  Should be a different dynamic than our last Iowa QB.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2016, 11:34:14 PM »

isnt ertz from a "suburb" of Iowa City?  Should be a different dynamic than our last Iowa QB.

No, he is not. He's from Mediapolis, which is in the middle of nowhere.