Author Topic: Adulterers stories (Trim has a story from his bff from mhk. He bought the book)  (Read 28205 times)

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
holy crap, 32 months  :sdeek:

Did not expect that at all. Made an example of him. I figured 6 months at the worst, but that is with zero knowledge of the sentencing guidelines.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Imagine the victim must have said something pretty powerful

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't know him, but half the town thought he was a twerp before any of this stuff came out. so I'm sure Wilson has been earholed plenty between then and now. it's a small town.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 02:06:53 PM by Dr Rick Daris »

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Imagine the victim(s) must have said something pretty powerful
fify

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
It was gonna be 32 months or w/in a month or 2 regardless.  What was up for argument was whether the 32 months would be suspended and him allowed to serve out probation or whether it'd be straight to DOC.

https://sentencing.ks.gov/docs/default-source/2015-Forms/2015-nondrug-offenses.pdf?sfvrsn=0

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
It seems like 32 months for doing something legal for anyone other than a teacher is steep.  That said,  no way do I think someone over 21 should be able to legally bang a 16 year old.  I'm in my mid 30s and I could swing by the high school and pick up a sophomore girlfriend and nobody could do anything about it.  That's creepy AF IMO.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
It seems like 32 months for doing something legal for anyone other than a teacher is steep.  That said,  no way do I think someone over 21 should be able to legally bang a 16 year old.  I'm in my mid 30s and I could swing by the high school and pick up a sophomore girlfriend and nobody could do anything about it.  That's creepy AF IMO.

It happens more than youm might think in smaller towns.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It happens more than youm might think in smaller towns.