Author Topic: Stupid government.  (Read 572 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Stupid government.
« on: September 22, 2016, 11:19:10 PM »
I am amazed at the waste of our taxes by stupids doing stupid.  Huffington Post has a wierd news section, and it had an article about the CDC warning if you kiss chickens you may get salmonella.  If you kiss chickens you should get diseased.  If you see some ol pervert doing unnatural romance with a chicken you can warn him about getting salmonella.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid government.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 01:43:27 AM »
Has renocat ever been around a chicken?  :dunno:

:buh-bye:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 08:44:11 AM »
I hate chickens. At 4 years old my job was to gather eggs from the chicken house. The old hens would start sitting on their eggs would peck the hell out of you when you try to take the eggs out from under them. We got a Australian Shepherd dog that was deranged and loved to sic chickens. I fixed those old hens. We had a rooster that flapping us all the time. I fixed him by  chucking a rock at his head. Why anyone would kiss a chicken is beyond me. Let alone do a government study on it. Maybe this is something Obama can do after he leaves  office.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 07:36:37 PM »
KU RA wanted to put.a gorilla floor decoration on the dorm floor.  Department of Housing said no; it was offensive to women.  Supposedly gorillas are a symbol of masculinity.  So no jungle floor motif.   What do kitties represent?