Author Topic: Meade, KS update - ALERT  (Read 8123 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Meade, KS update - ALERT
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2023, 11:36:25 PM »
There are several Keller families around Ellis County.  Most of the ones I know were farm families around Ellis.  Hamburglar, are you from Hays?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2023, 11:57:45 PM »
There are several Keller families around Ellis County.  Most of the ones I know were farm families around Ellis.  Hamburglar, are you from Hays?

I’m not from Hays, but I went to Fort Hays for a couple years before transferring to K-State. I met Mrs. Hamburg there & she stayed a few more semesters finishing her degree, so I spent a lot of time back in Hays my junior & senior year too.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2023, 09:27:04 PM »

I’m not from Hays, but I went to Fort Hays for a couple years before transferring to K-State. I met Mrs. Hamburg there & she stayed a few more semesters finishing her degree, so I spent a lot of time back in Hays my junior & senior year too.

I lived there from '80 to '88.  I was sad to move since it was the town I was born in.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.