Author Topic: Racist fb posts/tweets/snaps from KSU Family members or screeenshots of them  (Read 17869 times)

Chingon

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: Racist fb posts/tweets/snaps from KSU Family members or screeenshots of them
« Reply #525 on: November 08, 2018, 10:08:05 PM »
Relax it's Thursday.

WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
Re: Racist fb posts/tweets/snaps from KSU Family members or screeenshots of them
« Reply #526 on: November 08, 2018, 10:09:42 PM »
You’re begging for racists on this board, but you just can’t find them. Keep plugging away, bud.

Cat from DC

• Katpak'r
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, btc, ltc, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 08, 2018, 10:14:39 PM »
Oh there are definitely some here.

WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 08, 2018, 10:19:32 PM »
I’m sure but chings conclusion of me being a racist is saying Kap is mixed and voting red mostly, is this his trigger for throwing the racist card? Screw science and Kap’s history of not gaf until recently.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 10:53:17 PM by WackyCat08 »

WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 08, 2018, 10:40:51 PM »
Chings, why do you think I’m racist other than having an opposing view point on politics. I’d love to hear it. Surely you can justify it. Obviously!

WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 08, 2018, 10:56:41 PM »
Chings, why do you think I’m racist other than having an opposing view point on politics. I’d love to hear it. Surely you can justify it. Obviously!
I trust that chings can justify this 100%. There’s no way he couldn’t. He has a level head, can’t wait for him to explain how I’m a racist. No consequences, bud.

sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Racist fb posts/tweets/snaps from KSU Family members or screeenshots of them
« Reply #531 on: November 09, 2018, 03:58:59 AM »
Looks like perpetually angry about everything The Big Tuck is doubling down on stupid . . . again.

Don’t worry Wacks, resident LibBot Nation thinks anybody who disagrees with them is racist. 

SMDH . . . sad

Chingon

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #532 on: November 09, 2018, 08:36:56 AM »
I just read that my friend wacky was treated unfairly by Twitter and I pointed him the direction of a service that would never censor his views.

Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "Tacky" -Kietz
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 09, 2018, 10:34:40 AM »
On Nov. 5, Brodrick Burse, sophomore in mass communications, posted a tweet just before 10 p.m. announcing that he had found a racist sign posted to his front door.

Not even two days later, the K-State Police said it was a hoax.

As reported by the Collegian, the person who originally reported the incident confessed to creating the poster and putting it up himself.

Are we sure Brodrick is the person who reported this to the police and who the police say confessed to creating the poster and putting it up himself?

steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 09, 2018, 10:54:29 AM »
Nope, but “hoax” and the fact that it was his apartment implies heavily imo. And if it wasn’t him it was pretty awful of the PD not to point that out in their communication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 09, 2018, 10:57:04 AM »
Like, is it possible to commit a “hoax” by calling someone else the N word? Maybe his roommate? But if so the PD needs to make that very clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 09, 2018, 06:11:15 PM »