Author Topic: Pit theories about Hillary's ailments.  (Read 1965 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Pit theories about Hillary's ailments.
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2016, 02:28:52 PM »
I think she's probably just a sick old lady. Like the kind you really have to keep telling to stop trying to weed her garden because she keeps throwing out her back but she still does anyway because otherwise why even get up in the morning? I'm not just going to do crossword puzzles and watch Price is Right all day, that's bullshit.

Blacked out last year and almost blacked out a few days ago. 

How many ppl do you know that black out a couple times a yr just because they are getting kinda old?

Every single old person I know, basically. We should probably make 60 the maximum age to run for president.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2016, 02:29:32 PM »
The thing you guys are missing is that the deplorable comment thing was fully accurate so I would expect quite a few articles to conclude it's fine. This is what normal people realize about trump supporters.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2016, 02:31:52 PM »
The thing you guys are missing is that the deplorable comment thing was fully accurate so I would expect quite a few articles to conclude it's fine. This is what normal people realize about trump supporters.

CHiR of course speaks for Hillbot Nation.  In another life CHiR ran a political reeducation camp for the Khmer Rouge. 

Sad

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2016, 07:29:20 PM »

CHiR of course speaks for Hillbot Nation.  In another life CHiR ran a political reeducation camp for the Khmer Rouge. 

Sad

I don't know whether to tell you to take a break or post twice as much.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2016, 07:31:38 PM »

Sad

I don't know whether to tell you to take a break or post twice as much.

Weird post.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2016, 08:28:58 PM »
Affluenza.  I do stupid because I am rich.