Author Topic: Respect the flag you ungrateful bastards and ingrates.  (Read 136338 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Stand and respect the flag ungrateful bastards
« Reply #402 on: September 25, 2017, 01:05:07 PM »
someone who makes me uncomfortable alert
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 25, 2017, 01:07:44 PM »
Is anyone at all surprised it wasn't until the wallets of the NFL were threatened that it decided to take a position on this absurd issue?

Also, lol @ the "we don't view as a sign of disrespect" mantra. No different than "I'm not racist, but [insert racist remark here.]" Have it both ways I guess.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 25, 2017, 01:12:30 PM »
Is anyone at all surprised it wasn't until the wallets of the NFL were threatened that it decided to take a position on this absurd issue?

Also, lol @ the "we don't view as a sign of disrespect" mantra. No different than "I'm not racist, but [insert racist remark here.]" Have it both ways I guess.
I'd love to have you expanded upon this. Maybe 300 words to fully get your point across. I'll pop some popcorn.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: September 25, 2017, 01:18:49 PM »
I think it took the USA president irl calling them sons of bitches

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 25, 2017, 01:19:55 PM »
Uh oh, here comes the Antifa.  :ohno:

Free speech is about hurling malatov cocktails at and destroying the personal property of those which one disagrees.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 25, 2017, 01:20:19 PM »
POTUS would have been a lot more effective if he would have called them son of a bitches, imo.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 25, 2017, 01:24:54 PM »
I'm not racist, but fsd is

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 25, 2017, 03:37:15 PM »
BITB is smoking fools today.  :love:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 25, 2017, 03:57:33 PM »
BITB used the word cray like 5 times

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 25, 2017, 04:10:28 PM »
I just love we had to use gov't money to get everyone this riled up about a freaking flag.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 25, 2017, 04:25:13 PM »
If you are Goodell, just go back to 2009 when no one worried about this nonsense

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 25, 2017, 05:29:21 PM »
The NFL was in an impossible position (they don't care about the substance of the protests) either piss off their employees which would cause an immediate problem, or piss off their customers which will cause a lasting problem.  They made their choice hoping the latter problem will blow over, I don't think it will.
It's sad that this started over the hands up don't shoot lie that had its flame fanned by our former President.  Pro-tip to protesters, when you incorporate manipulative shocking tactics like disrespecting our flag and anthem to draw attention to your cause it is transparent, and unlikely that the manipulated will have much interest in listening to what you have to say. 

Readers digest: Trump wins again
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 05:32:51 PM by gatoveintisiete »
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

The Big Train

« Reply #415 on: September 25, 2017, 05:41:13 PM »
Still talking about this while Puerto Rico has no food, water, or power.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/912443924979077120

The Big Train

« Reply #416 on: September 25, 2017, 05:43:36 PM »
The NFL was in an impossible position (they don't care about the substance of the protests) either piss off their employees which would cause an immediate problem, or piss off their customers which will cause a lasting problem.  They made their choice hoping the latter problem will blow over, I don't think it will.
It's sad that this started over the hands up don't shoot lie that had its flame fanned by our former President.  Pro-tip to protesters, when you incorporate manipulative shocking tactics like disrespecting our flag and anthem to draw attention to your cause it is transparent, and unlikely that the manipulated will have much interest in listening to what you have to say. 

What exactly did he win?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 25, 2017, 05:45:34 PM »

Courtesy of Gregg Popovich.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 25, 2017, 06:12:56 PM »
Why don't the negros just ride in the back of the bus, what's the big deal??

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 25, 2017, 06:19:25 PM »

What exactly did he win?

He wins the argument, the players the NFL and the left lose.  Judgement will be handed out by the American people that are sick of people trying to divide them, if we as Americans can't unite for the flag, our troops, and our country, we have nothing.

The Big Train

« Reply #420 on: September 25, 2017, 06:24:33 PM »

What exactly did he win?

He wins the argument, the players the NFL and the left lose.  Judgement will be handed out by the American people that are sick of people trying to divide them, if we as Americans can't unite for the flag, our troops, and our country, we have nothing.

Judgement for what?  Our right to free speech and peaceful protest?  What Trump is trying to do is suppress free speech and our right to protest peacefully.  It’s the right to have free speech and try and make positive change for everyone, not just your dumb ass, that makes this country great.  He’s also putting state before the people and trying to make them swear allegiance.  That’s called a dictatorship and authoritarian government you dumb eff.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 25, 2017, 06:31:24 PM »
95% of people that say they're offended by people protesting during the national anthem are making it up, which is the most annoying thing about this imo. you don't care. quit acting like you do.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 25, 2017, 06:33:21 PM »

What exactly did he win?

Judgement for what?  Our right to free speech and peaceful protest?  What Trump is trying to do is suppress free speech and our right to protest peacefully.  It’s the right to have free speech and try and make positive change for everyone, not just your dumb ass, that makes this country great.  He’s also putting state before the people and trying to make them swear allegiance.  That’s called a dictatorship and authoritarian government you dumb eff.

Interesting take from the Antifa, succesor in interest to boycott every company that doesn't tow the libtard line (e.g., chic-fil-a, target, etc.--I think there's a list somewhere).

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 25, 2017, 06:34:53 PM »
Peaceful Non-Compliance makes me so angry!  :curse:

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 25, 2017, 06:36:35 PM »

What exactly did he win?

Interesting take from the Antifa, succesor in interest to boycott every company that doesn't tow the libtard line (e.g., chic-fil-a, target, etc.--I think there's a list somewhere).

Iknowright?