Author Topic: Going to Vegas Next Week  (Read 750 times)

Offline Mike from Ft. Collins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Going to Vegas Next Week
« on: July 14, 2016, 03:02:29 PM »
I was thinking of maybe putting a bet on the O/U for both CSU and KSU football wins.  CSU was at 5.5 in early June, but CFN today predicts an 8-4 record (not sure if it’s changed since).  I do think 5.5 is a “buy” for CSU this season.  I don’t know what the O/U is for KSU (can’t check at work), but will be looking when I’m in Vegas.  How many games do you think KSU will win this season?

I’m also thinking of dropping $100 on the Chiefs to win the SuperBowl (guessing Vegas odds will be around 20:1).  Even though Manning sucked last year, I think his presence on the field really helped the Bronco’s.  I don’t see the Bronco’s repeating with Sanchez or the Rookie QB though.  Oakland is getting better, but are still a year or two away from competing in the AFC West and SD sucks like always.  Thoughts?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Going to Vegas Next Week
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 03:05:10 PM »
there is literally zero chance las vegas bookmakers have ever heard of colorado state

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 04:37:29 PM »
When you go to Las Vegas you bet on your favorite teams to win it all. It's what you do.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 04:42:58 PM »
Vegas. 

Thoughts?

Garbage commuter school garbage programs stick together.  No rough ridin' clue what you people warm up.

Offline Mike from Ft. Collins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 04:54:16 PM »
When you go to Las Vegas you bet on your favorite teams to win it all. It's what you do.

The Chiefs have always been my team.  It's been tough being a Chiefs fan in Bronco country, especially with all the lucky comebacks by Elway.  I generally don't bet on my team though because emotion can cloud judgment.  I think this is one year I will.

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 04:57:31 PM »

The Chiefs have always been my team.  It's been tough being a Chiefs fan in Bronco country, especially with all the lucky comebacks by Elway.  I generally don't bet on my team though because emotion can cloud judgment.  I think this is one year I will.
Sitting in Vegas at a betting room in the late fall is amazing.  College football, college basketball, and the nfl all going on.  I go every November and take advantage of that opportunity.  Enjoy your time.