Author Topic: Its Pence!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 24529 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Its Pence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2020, 10:24:40 PM »
Harris absolutely blew ass.

Our platform:  Just hate Trump

Brilliant

I'm very surprised that you had this opinion. Stunned actually. You've always been so open to ideas and options of minorities and women, and you've always been fair and level headed about the trump administration. Thank you for letting me know, I now feel enlightened.

Well in a shocker of all shockers MIR opens up with the race card and then claims I'm sexist simply because I said Harris was shitty in the debate regarding actual issues.

Nothing says I can defend my position and/or discuss the issues like firing an opening salvo of racism and sexism.

Deep thinker.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2020, 10:27:50 PM »
To be fair Dax, you are racist and sexist all the time.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 07, 2020, 10:29:59 PM »
To be fair Dax, you are racist and sexist all the time.

If you disagree with the politics and policy positions of a woman or minority you're a racist and/or sexist (Da Big Psycho seconded and affirmed by mush brain MIR)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 07, 2020, 10:31:41 PM »
I feel like you have gone down the path of watching it, the point of no return.

Yeah, I'm already over 30 minutes. Stonks guy is just so damn dull.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 07, 2020, 10:37:59 PM »
Court:  Harris-No answer on court packing

China:  Harris absolutely destroyed on China issue, just flailed.  Biden(s) cheerleading for China absolute broadside

Economy:  Harris wrecked on tax increases

Race:  Multiple direct hits on Harris for misleading soundbites and mis-quotes

Trump leaving the White House accepting election results, direct on Harris regarding party trying to overturn 2016 for over 3 years now.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 07, 2020, 10:44:24 PM »
Both of these people talking to or speaking for "the american people" was aggravating.  Break up the united states.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2020, 10:45:27 PM »
Does the moderator ever mute this dudes microphone? It's very clear that they going well over the time limit was a clear strategy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 07, 2020, 11:09:03 PM »
Stonks finally hit her on locking up black folks, it was 90 seconds after his time limit, but he did it! Well done human sour cream dollop.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 08, 2020, 06:59:31 AM »
If you’re watching a recording don’t drink every time she says Joe unless you want to get wasted.

Then marvel at the logic behind revoking the Trump tax cuts but not raising taxes. 

Then watch Pence crush Harris on her (their) formula for economic devastation for the United States.  Which includes going back to repeated windmills by President Xi.  An all to familiar posture for ChiCom Joe. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 08, 2020, 08:13:48 AM »
Tbh I kind of lost interest after Pence responded to the question about why the US Covid death rate was so much higher than other developed nations by saying we did a great job banning travel to China.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 08, 2020, 09:16:04 AM »
Tbh I kind of lost interest after Pence responded to the question about why the US Covid death rate was so much higher than other developed nations by saying we did a great job banning travel to China.

Yeah, that's total horse crap, a blatant lie, but it's red meat for the red hat, trump flag crew.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 08, 2020, 09:31:50 AM »
The mortality rate in France is 5%, there's over 500K active cases in France right now (it's 1/5th the size of the  U.S. in population)

The mortality rate in the UK is 8%

The mortality rate in Italy is 10.6%

The mortality rate in Spain is 3.7%

The mortality rate in the U.S is . . . 2.7%  (now with 115 million tests done) 

The notion that the United States is "much higher" than other industrialized nation is red meat for putty brained BidenVoter (like the last two posters in this thread).

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 08, 2020, 10:04:46 AM »
The question was about Covid deaths per capita dumb dumb. No one is disputing the US is good at treating Covid. We’ve just been dismally bad at controlling spread.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 08, 2020, 10:07:28 AM »
The mortality rate in France is 5%, there's over 500K active cases in France right now (it's 1/5th the size of the  U.S. in population)

The notion that the United States is "much higher" than other industrialized nation is red meat for putty brained BidenVoter (like the last two posters in this thread).

Those are nice numbers, whether they are accurate or not has literally zero to do what we were discussing.

To keep you on track, and give you the ability to vomit another MAGA talking point. The horse crap component of his answer has nothing to do with death rates.

1. They didn't ban travel from China when the virus was found in Washington State in February, they restricted some flights. That in no way can be construed as a travel ban.
2. We knew in late February that the early cases in the United States actually came from Europe, not from China. There were European travel restrictions but they came well after the virus has arrived and was widespread.

Okay now you can counter this with whatever other non sequitur sprinkled with corny nicknames you want.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 08, 2020, 10:16:17 AM »
The question was about Covid deaths per capita dumb dumb. No one is disputing the US is good at treating Covid. We’ve just been dismally bad at controlling spread.

France Covid-19 Death Rate Per Capita:  .0004

United  States Covid-19 Death Rate Per Capita:  .0006

Spain Covid-19 Death Rate Per Capita:  .0006

Italy Covid-19 Death Rate Per Capita:  .0006

Belgium Covid-19 Death Rate per Capita: .0009

UK Covid-19 Death Rate per Capita:  .0006

Again, red meat for putty brained Biden Voter.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: October 08, 2020, 10:18:24 AM »

Those are nice numbers, whether they are accurate or not has literally zero to do what we were discussing.

To keep you on track, and give you the ability to vomit another MAGA talking point. The horse crap component of his answer has nothing to do with death rates.

1. They didn't ban travel from China when the virus was found in Washington State in February, they restricted some flights. That in no way can be construed as a travel ban.
2. We knew in late February that the early cases in the United States actually came from Europe, not from China. There were European travel restrictions but they came well after the virus has arrived and was widespread.

Okay now you can counter this with whatever other non sequitur sprinkled with corny nicknames you want.

The numbers are taken right off the real time world charts.

Your party had a total meltdown about the China travel restrictions, you would have completely lost your mind about any European travel restrictions at the same time.   

Just another case of MIR selective memory (which is putting it mildly)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Its Pence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #316 on: October 08, 2020, 10:21:03 AM »
Dax literally just provided a list of countries who have all been highly criticized for mishandling coronavirus response. And yes, on that list only Belgium (pop 11 million) performed worse than Pence.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 08, 2020, 10:22:09 AM »
Also don't forget the headlines from the BidenVoter Mouthpieces of record, such as "Don't let Trump use Covid-19 to distract from impeachment" and/or "Don't let Trump use Covid-19 to expand powers . . . "

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 08, 2020, 10:24:05 AM »
Dax literally just provided a list of countries who have all been highly criticized for mishandling coronavirus response.

catastrophe just tripled own on not admitting that it was a false/disingenuous line of questioning that does not match the reality of the world, nor does not take into account a myriad of factors.   That when brought up put the usual suspects here in a  :curse: :curse: , but are discussed at length by Fauci et. al.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Its Pence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #319 on: October 08, 2020, 10:29:49 AM »
I see you’re out of talking points so I’ll just leave the Q here to make it clear what we’ve been discussing:

Our death rate is two and a half times that of Canada . . . You head the administration's coronavirus task force. Why is the U.S. death toll as a percentage of our population higher than that of almost every other wealthy country?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 08, 2020, 11:15:25 AM »
I see you’re out of talking points so I’ll just leave the Q here to make it clear what we’ve been discussing:

Our death rate is two and a half times that of Canada . . . You head the administration's coronavirus task force. Why is the U.S. death toll as a percentage of our population higher than that of almost every other wealthy country?

It was a terribly phrased question and relative to for example our industrialized NATO partners, there's not much difference. 

Just like some doc who was on NPR or something similar said the other day, that I caught in passing.   Why (for example) don't Egyptians get the RONA? Certainly not because of anything the government is doing or has done (paraphrasing his words).     I have no idea if what he was saying was founded in any sort of reality outside of looking at the numbers, and he's right.   Albeit they don't test much, so, who knows.

And no, I'm never out of talking points.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 08, 2020, 12:32:39 PM »
Dax literally just provided a list of countries who have all been highly criticized for mishandling coronavirus response. And yes, on that list only Belgium (pop 11 million) performed worse than Pence.

He also conveniently ignored the lie about a China travel ban.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 08, 2020, 12:35:36 PM »

I didn't ignore, you just can't read.   Which is BAU for you. 

You'll also ignore the fact that your parties leadership highly criticized the travel restrictions (as I called them earlier) and you won't bring yourself to admit that your parties leaders and you, would have had a total meltdown had any European travel restrictions been put in at the same time.    That's the second time I've addressed this and the travel restrictions in the last several posts.   

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 08, 2020, 01:22:42 PM »

I didn't ignore, you just can't read.   Which is BAU for you. 

You'll also ignore the fact that your parties leadership highly criticized the travel restrictions (as I called them earlier) and you won't bring yourself to admit that your parties leaders and you, would have had a total meltdown had any European travel restrictions been put in at the same time.    That's the second time I've addressed this and the travel restrictions in the last several posts.

Yes, the democrats got angry with the Chinese travel restrictions, why would you restrict travel from simply China when it had already spread everywhere?

No, the completely ineffective Chinese travel restrictions, had no real effect on the spread of coronavirus in America and there's no model that proves that they saved millions or even thousands of lives by doing so.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 08, 2020, 01:29:35 PM »
lol @ Trump not enforcing European travel restrictions because he doesn't want to upset Democrats