Author Topic: :popcorn:  (Read 2712 times)

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
:popcorn:
« on: May 10, 2010, 09:00:05 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: :popcorn:
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 09:46:24 PM »
HALLIBURTON!!!! :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 10:42:14 PM »
He's hoping they die.  I am too.   :cheers:

The42Yardstick

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 10:46:40 PM »
Halliburton is probably reason #2 why Rock Springs, WY is the worst town in America.

Reason #1? It's Rock Springs.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 07:01:07 AM »
Halliburton is probably reason #2 why Rock Springs, WY is the worst town in America.

Sorry, lawrence still wins.  Not even close.  So mean to the homeless. tsk tsk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 07:04:10 AM »
Remember when Blackwater now Xe was a nasty word . . . now they help the CIA run their illegal state sanctioned assassination campaign in Pakistan and are finalist to get a huge bid in Afghanistan.   

As per usual from the Obama sycophants . . . crickets. 

I am still laughing at Obama being the largest recipient of BP Pac money in the last 20 years.

Change .  . .   

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 03:27:19 PM »

Sorry, lawrence still wins.  Not even close.  So mean to the homeless. tsk tsk
YardStick is EMAW now.  Note the Nacho CHZ Katpaks under his title.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 03:38:56 PM »
I think Bush and Obama are both war mongers and we shouldn't be in situations were we can (or even need) to give no-bid contracts to Halliburton.  Do our resident neocons think Obama made a good decision here?

:dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 03:57:04 PM »
Haliburton to their credit has found their niche . . . they are managed to get these kinds of contracts.

But cRusty is right . . . anybody with a brain can see that Obama might as well been a member of PNAC at this juncture. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 04:09:51 PM »
I think Bush and Obama are both war mongers and we shouldn't be in situations were we can (or even need) to give no-bid contracts to Halliburton.  Do our resident neocons think Obama made a good decision here?

I was kind of hoping that Obama would live up to one campaign promise, get us out of the Middle East.

Still 0-fer on all campaign promises.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 04:15:55 PM »

I was kind of hoping that Obama would live up to one campaign promise, get us out of the Middle East.

He pretty much said he was going to ramp up the war in Afghanistan the entire campaign.  :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 04:51:09 PM »
And it's laughable now how the Obamabots went right along with that without thinking it all the way through.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 05:05:33 PM »

In 2007 he said he would bring all of the troops home within 3 months, remember that?

He pretty much said he was going to ramp up the war in Afghanistan the entire campaign.  :dunno:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 05:58:10 PM »

In 2007 he said he would bring all of the troops home within 3 months, remember that?

No, he was saying he wanted to get them out of Iraq so he could get them into Afghanistan.  He also said he wanted to get involved w/ Pakistan while he's at it:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/01/AR2007080101233.html

I agree with dax that the anti-war crowd should be more vocal in criticizing this (and things like the newly discovered torture prison).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 06:02:03 PM »
The really sad thing about this . . . is people just don't understand how dangerous things are in Pakistan.   I don't know, maybe we're doing what we have to do, but it just seems to me like we had them all bottled up, and then once the drone strikes increased and the surge started, all hell started breaking loose and they started pushing down towards the population center of Afghnistan.   

To me, this indicates it's all more about control of  resources and pipelines that is about smokin out the Terra-ists. 

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 07:15:50 PM »
The really sad thing about this . . . is people just don't understand how dangerous things are in Pakistan.   I don't know, maybe we're doing what we have to do, but it just seems to me like we had them all bottled up, and then once the drone strikes increased and the surge started, all hell started breaking loose and they started pushing down towards the population center of Afghnistan.   

To me, this indicates it's all more about control of  resources and pipelines that is about smokin out the Terra-ists. 

I still don't think any of it is about smokin' out terra-ists. I mean we're told to believe that we couldn't get Bin Laden and he lives in a rough ridin' cave. Gmafb, if we, The United States of America, wanted to kill Osama it would've been done a while ago.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 07:26:15 PM »

I still don't think any of it is about smokin' out terra-ists. I mean we're told to believe that we couldn't get Bin Laden and he lives in a fracking cave. Gmafb, if we, The United States of America, wanted to kill Osama it would've been done a while ago.

Biden said they were going to fight "smart" and get bin Laden. Maybe you are right.  :dunno:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 07:29:27 PM »

I still don't think any of it is about smokin' out terra-ists. I mean we're told to believe that we couldn't get Bin Laden and he lives in a fracking cave. Gmafb, if we, The United States of America, wanted to kill Osama it would've been done a while ago.

Biden said they were going to fight "smart" and get bin Laden. Maybe you are right.  :dunno:

I mean I'm just saying that the most powerful military in the world can't find a 7 foot Arab man in a cave. Doesn't add up.